go for it, dont make the mistake i made. dont be shy!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by quamen, Dec 22, 2006.

1. quamen

quamen New Member

I was sitting here thinking about something for a minute. Im going to be 25 like in a 2 weeks and I had 2 relationships before, and dated only a few girls for a short time. Im not bad looking either, im just very shy and low confidence at times. I actually believe I get looks from girls here and there,but to much of a pussy to do shit about it. If u think about it, who the fuck cares. Your out and you see a girl you like, start talking to her. If she has a bf, doesnt give u her number, gives u a fake number, blows u off who the fuck cares. You have to start somewhere because you only get better by practice. You have no chance if u say nothing, but a 50 percent chance if u saying something, that is not bad at all. Im changing from tonight on,because im not getting any younger!!

2. StopDrop&LOL

StopDrop&LOL "Where The Elite Become Champions"

WOW, your whole post describes me and my thoughts to a T. Since im newly single and ill be 24 in Jan, i feel the same way. Its better to have taken your chance, then not to have taken one at all. Doesnt even matter what you say. Just man up, grow a sack and ask her out. Over time, you will get more comfortable with yourself and your nerves will calm.

Now, i just got to actually apply this lol.

I've thought about writing down a list of goals. i.e. week1: approach atleast one girl a day and ask her out. week2: get atleast 2 dates in a week.

I think having your goals down in writing forces you to actually take action.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2006
  3. quamen

quamen New Member

that is a great idea with goals because it will force you almost to overcome your fear.

4. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Just be sure to remember that when a woman doesn't react positively, investigate what you did that may have been a turn off to her. Then don't do it again! ;)

5. deznutz

deznutz New Member

sounds familiar...dont be shy, make a move....yeah

6. SovietRussia

SovietRussia What? You pooped in the refrigerator? OT Supporter

what might act as a catalyst to get you to complete the goals you set would be to have some sort of negative consequense if you dont complete your goals (e.g. talking to 1 new girl a day)

7. Pringles

Pringles New Member

I try to live life regreting what I did and not what I didnt do.

8. donpisto

donpisto New Member

Great post man. I was just like that, in fact I still would be if I was single. I guess I got the easy way out. Met a cutie on myspace back before it was popular, we hung out several times and been together since. a true myspace success story. haha. I found alcohol to be helpful just to get me a bit relaxed, to the point where its got me pumped up and a lil buzz, no speech slurring or anything like that, but it boosts confidence. One thing I will say is that confidence is key, but make sure its not cockiness, there is a difference. And like quamen said, just go up and ask. The worst a girl is gonna tell you is no and you'll have a moment of heartbreak. Is that heartbreak worth to lose if she could be the one? Heartbreak sucks, been through it many times, but there are many ways to heal that. You got friends to cheer you up and a bunch of other things as well. Just move on, she said no, oh well. Theres many others and I used to think I was mildly attractive but I found out a few times what was on these girls' minds and I woulda never known they woulda said things they did. All in all, you got nothing to lose, its not the end of the world, its only a moment of pain and youre back on your feet. Stay strong and dont let it discourage you.

*EDIT: Also, I used to think girls wanted great looking guys...not true. Take a look around. You will see plenty of good looking girls with guys that you will say "dude is fugly!". Its the personality they have, not all girls are shallow. Personality can make up for a lack of physical if necessary, but thats not true in ALL cases, but most.

9. Chemo

Chemo New Member

great post

and i guess u could say i fall under the same ordeal

10. k0in b4hd

k0in b4hd New Member

you need to re-evuluate your thinking

you go out to bars, youll meet lots of sluts. end of story

if you want a good girl, go meet her when youre not intoxicated, step 1

11. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

the only problem with your suggestion is that it leads to a supplicating mentality

the frame is set by what the woman thinks of you

that's bad for your inner game

if you focus on what reactions you get from a girl, externally, instead of on what turns her off, internally, you can achieve results without adopting a judgment based frame

12. buddha724

buddha724 New Member

get out of my head!

i had the same revalation a few weeks ago... i'm 23, soon to graduate college, ready to find a quality girl i can be with for a while and maybe be "the one."

13. ATXCHRIS1234

ATXCHRIS1234 New Member

Hey I have a phrase that I always use and try to live by. It goes like this..
    "It doesn't matter what the fuck you say, just say SOMETHING"

I was with my buddy out at a club one time... and he's one of those "OH MY GOD THAT CHICK IS SOOOOO HOT" kind of dudes. It's like he's never seen a chick before... Its lame. Anyways, so this chick is there with her friends standing at the bar waiting for her drink. So I go up next to her and order mine. While we're waiting I bumped into her, then turned around and said.... "Uhhh, you just grabbed my ass". She replied with "teehee no I didn't" I said "Im sick of chicks treating me like a sex object you grabbed my ass now apologize". She didn't know what to think... so I said "HAVE A NICE NIGHT" and walked off with my drink as if she had actually offended me. Well, what did that do? made her remember who the fuck I was thats what. So when I saw her later SHE was the one approaching ME. (after drinking heavily im sure, but oh well thats another story)
    Anyways... It may sound fucking corny to you guys but im tellin you. Stupid ass shit like that works well because it shows that you aren't afraid to say whatever the fuck you want. I just as easily could have said... "Excuse me but I like beanie babies and it looks like you might also". But if I had said whatever came to my mind and said it with confidence then it would have worked.
    So yeah, im done preaching for now, but remember my words.

"Doesn't matter what the fuck you say just say SOMETHING"

14. buddha724

buddha724 New Member

:rofl: i'll have to try that next time i go out.

i'll keep that motto in mind too. hopefully it'll work out :x:

15. themadscientist

themadscientist New Member

Wish somone had told me that 10 years ago. I have all ways been :noes: around women. I don't know why, I just am.