GNC Mass XXX?? Any Good

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by aptotech, Aug 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aptotech

aptotech New Member

Hey guys,

I was looking at getting some of this stuff to help me gain weight. I have a really fast metabolism and I can't seem to get pass 145-150 (and I'm 5'10). I eat shit loads of protein/carbs every day, anyone have any suggestions?? I went to GNC today and two of the guys recommended the MASS XXX which was only like $30.

Thanks

2. Lukkie

Lukkie OT Supporter

eat more (healthy) fats. natural style peanut butter has been helping me a ton. i have a jar at home, and at work and i take 1 tbsp every couple hours. each tbsp is ~100 calories and of course takes no more than 15 seconds to take down. simple, quick way to add ~500+ calories to your day.

3. Cumstang02

Cumstang02 New Member

I'm working out with a guy that is 5'8" and weighed 105 about 2 months ago. I message him when its time to eat and in that time hes up to 119. He told me he couldn't gain weight. He'll be 135-140 by the end of the year. I doubt you're eating enough.

Otherwise, it doesn't matter where the calories come from. If you think the Mass XXX will help, get it but you can acheive what you want with food.

4. JeremyD

JeremyD New Member

No you don't.

5. Mystery Guest

Mystery Guest New Member

Not a fan of dirty bulking, eat clean and add more calories. I am sure there are much cheaper alternatives to GNC's overpriced crap. Weight gainer shakes are good, but I wouldnt rely on them for all of your calories. You need real food.

6. BrianFantana

BrianFantana Active Member

Yeah those are always the best people to ask, the GNC workers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.