GUN Glockworx on shooting USA outdoor channel 11-5-08

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by yar1182, Nov 5, 2008.

1. yar1182

yar1182 New Member

Shooting USA/Sighting In is doing the first 6 minute segment on our Glockworx Fulcrum trigger. They are going to do a second segment in the future. Anyways this segment airs Wednesday 11-5-08 on the outdoor channel.

For those that don't know I work for Glockworx, it is my full time job. For a small company started by Glock shooters/Competition shooters it has been a real exciting ride. I can't believe our products are going to be on TV. We did not pay for this spot. They just liked our products. Anyway please watch it on the outdoor channel

The Shooting USA Hour (outdoor channel)

Eastern Time -- 4:30 PM, 8:30 PM, 12:00 Midnight
    Central Time -- 3:30 PM, 7:30 PM, 11:00 PM
    Mountain Time -- 2:30 PM, 6:30 PM, 10:00 PM
    Pacific Time -- 1:30 PM, 5:30 PM, 9:00 PM

ShootingUSA.com

Glockworx.com

Last edited: Nov 5, 2008
  2. el capitan

el capitan New Member

setting the dvr now. how about that pm with a parts list. :wiggle:

3. yar1182

yar1182 New Member

yeah need to work on that. I'm making a web page because you would not believe how many times I get asked the "What can I do to my glock question".

4. el capitan

el capitan New Member

yeah, i figured. sorry to be "that" guy. i was more interested in the part numbers and shit. whenever its all good. :wavey:

5. yar1182

yar1182 New Member

Well the short list for glocks or any semi auto pistol is sights, trigger, springs.

For sights I like the adjustables because you can really dial them in for whatever ammo your gun likes best. The fixed sights are kind of limited. Everyones eyes are different. for example the focal point of my eyes are different than most so I shoot most fixed sights low. It was a pain in the butt to figure this out, everyone told me I was yanking the trigger. Great groups just all the shots were low. When I went to adj sights I started kicking butt.

A good trigger makes a big difference in shooting accurate and/or fast. Of course I'm going to say the fulcrum trigger is the best. I would say this even if they did not pay me say it. Full adjustable for pre travel and over travel, ergonomicilly correct safety, short positive reset, breaks clean, 2 lbs or better pull.

Last part of the equation is the springs. The correct springing can make the gun cycle faster and reduce muzzle flip. For 9mm glocks I like the 13 lbs ismi recoil spring, and the 15 lbs for 40 and 45.

There are lots of other aftermarket parts for the glock. Some of them are good some not so great, some are garbage. The list is long and it depends on what you need your pistol to do and your shooting style. A competition gun is set up different than a self defense gun.

Well I tried to keep it short and this is what happened. Didn't even scratch the surface.

cliffs buy fulcrum ultimate trigger, ismi recoil spring, SS guide rod, dawson precision sights, call it done for now. If you don't at least have a glock factory extended mag release add that to list, I like the JP mag button.

6. el capitan

el capitan New Member

already got the dawson sights on a recommendation from AB13, thanks for the list. :h5: