GUN Glock croo has a new member v.me

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by texchef, Jun 22, 2008.

1. texchef

texchef Guest

Yep I snagged one today. Bought a G19 from a guy on Glocktalk.com. I had actually been looking for a G17 but this guy had a g19 he had been holding on to and fired less than 100 rounds. $425 and it was mine.

I wanted the 17 so it would more closely compare size-wise with my XD tactical so i could switch back and forth in between competitions and see for myslef which one I do better with. The size of the G19 compares with the XD 4" service model so I figured for the price it was worth it and the switch shouldn't be too difficult.

After field stipping it after I got home I realized something: I have a feeling this gun had NEVER been fired. There was not a single wear mark on the feed ramp and the barrel only showed signs of the normal rack+tap that you would see in the shop.

Digicam is at work so i will post pics on Monday cause a camera phone does NO gun justice.

2. yar1182

yar1182 New Member

I don't think anyone with an XD has beaten me. If they did they would let it be known I'm sure as I'm glock whore #1. Everytime I've seen robbie he's got his wide body or single stack 1911. Anyone think he's scared (Nobody tell robbie please, he would whoop on my with pictures on my knees and stuff).

3. Sardaukar

Sardaukar Active Member

Wat?

4. texchef

texchef Guest

I'm totally open to the idea that I may shoot better/smoother with my Glock. I won't know until I actually get into it. If it happens it happens.

5. Initial E

Initial E New Member

hell yeah

glock cr00 checking in

6. pimpofthenation

pimpofthenation OT Supporter

I think Yar's drunk