GUN Glock 26 issue?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Emanon, Mar 7, 2010.

1. Emanon

Emanon Active Member

Ok spent some time at the range today and one thing I noticed was I was fighting with the sights on my G26. It just seems like I'm fighting to get the rear of my gun up and level with the front sight while keeping a good sight picture. Hope that makes sense. Yet when I shoot I seem to be hitting just the bottom of the bullseye at 7yrds. I aim at the top of the red dot and I will hit center.

Ok so is this me fighting with the glock grip angle?

2. Keesh

Keesh New Member

If you're fairly new to Glocks, the grip angle is sometimes pretty challenging. I hated mine when I first got it, now, thousands of rounds later, everything else feels wrong :rofl:

Can you elaborate on the red dot? Is this your sight or the target?

3. Emanon

Emanon Active Member

I have the first sight right on the target but just feel like I'm struggling to get the back sights on line with the front. Just feel like when I place the gun on target I'm always having to pull the back of the gun up to match the front sight. Guess saying just dropping the front of the gun to match the rear sounds logical but from some odd reason while shooting today I kept trying to left the rear. Guess I just didn't want to move the front sight.

PS: I have a set of trijicon sights on my G26.