glassuser is a name searching faggot

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by el es dee, Aug 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. el es dee

el es dee ...through a cloud of chalk and the midst of pain.

that is all

ibhesearchesandfindsthis

2. Huge Evil Robot

Huge Evil Robot Must not sleep, must warn others

3. xpinchx

xpinchx hes got a nice cock, on the thin side but its stil

4. MaineSucks

MaineSucks OT Supporter

5. Bar

Bar New Member

6. Huge Evil Robot

Huge Evil Robot Must not sleep, must warn others

you really need to be careful how you talk about me on the forum, i dont appreciate it. tone down the disrespect, i dont know where you're from but where im from we dont tolerate that. dont even reply to this, just keep your mouth shut. consider yourself warned.

7. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

8. Durk

Durk New Member

9. Devil

Devil I have become my terror. OT Supporter

ok. if thats how you want it to be, your choice. do you honestly think i cant bribe fazle for your ip adress? everyone has a price. im on 2 grams of test a week and a gram of tren. do this a couple months back, ok i mightve let it slide, now, someone so much as looks at me the wrong way and theres gonna be probs, lucky for me they always back the fuck down so i dont gotta get my hands dirty. i know youll try the same when shit hits the fan but dont think ill be so linient, cause i wont. dont say i didnt warn you.

10. Devil

It's always been a fantasy of mine to be a sex slave for 2 bears, male and female, pleasing the male when she's tired, and vice versa. Slowly sliding my lips up and down his thick shaft, tasting his pre-cum on my tongue. Once he's had enough of that, he rolls over onto his back, lifting me up as though I weighed nothing. Gently placing me on his cock, I guide him in, feeling him stretch me wide open. I moan with pleasure, feeling him fill me up. He growls softly, I feel it rumble deep in his chest, vibrating all the way down his body and through mine. He continues to lift me up and then pull me down. He's doing all the work for me, it feels so good, the warmth of the fur, his paws either side of my waist. He is in total control, I'm just nothing compared to his vast size and strength, but I have total trust in him, I know he won't hurt me. I feel the pace quicken, almost imperceptibly. I slowly stroke myself, feeling myself nearing the point of no return coming closer with every stroke. I can hear the growl getting louder now; he speeds up even more, forcing me further and further down onto his thick cock. If it wasn't for the fact I my body is releasing so many endorphines, I would probably be screaming in agony. Except I am panting and whining, just like a bitch, begging her mate to fill her up. His claws dig in deeper, the pain, its excsquisite. It sends me over the edge. My head goes back, I let out a short grunt, I feel my cock explode, covering his chest fur in my seed. I keep stroking, it looks as though I'm trying to rip my cock out. I let out another grunt, another torrent flows forth, then another and another. A drop lands on the beasts muzzle. He seems confused for a moment. That's what I think. He digs his paws in even harder now and slams me onto his cock, I feel his grumble turn into a roar. He's cumming, oh my god. I can feel in, filling me up. It's undescribable. He's mating with me, he's claimed me. I feel him slow, his cock still throbbing within me, it seems as though there's no more room for his cum. It's dripping out of me, onto his fur. I reach down, and then bring my hand up, tasting him. It's more than I ever expected. It's heaven.

11. el es dee

dude...

12. Devil

Nice grammar. Eat any good books lately?

If that's how I want it to be? That's how you made it, slick. And I really dont give a shit what kind shit you put into your body. All that means is that you're too much of a lazy fuck to do the work yourself and let nature do the rest. Roids are for fucking pussies. Like you.

Telling me how fucking tough you are might work on the playground, but it means shit-all to me.

And I'll make it easy for you, I bounce at 2 clubs in Texas, one called Monte Carlo's. You can find it's location at www.clubmontecarlos.com, and Im there every Friday and Saturday nights from 9pm til close. The other club is called GiGi's, and it's a strip club in Dallas. I'm either at one club or the other, every weekend, depending on where Im needed.

You wont be the first roid hound I've put through a window, and you wont be the last.

All you have to do is show up, cause some shit, and we'll see what you got.

Hope to see you soon.

13. el es dee

:rofl: you have these saved somewhere?

14. Devil

[​IMG]

15. el es dee

:bowrofl:

16. PurEvl

PurEvl going out gassed and not half assed...

and your a worthless post making dildo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.