Giving up??

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Ty1er, May 11, 2006.

1. Ty1er

Ty1er Guest

Alright, this may sound very sad but I havent had a girlfriend in about half a year to a year. The reason for this is because I got denied once and havent really wanted to ask another chick out because I'm afraid of getting denied. All the hot chicks at my school are taken which really sucks :\. But the thing is, my standards are VERY high and I don't know why. I used to have low standards but they had to look okay. So now, I really feel that im giving up on girls. I don't want to its just because I'm afraid of the denying part.

cliffs: read it.

2. Pringles

Pringles New Member

hes right. I used to live like you, but then honestly one day I woke up and was like wtf why do I honestly give a shit? Now I can say I dont really give a shit. If you deny me they are the one losing out not me because I'll get someone else just as hot or better in no time. You gotta learn to get diened sometime because it is going to happen. Alas just practice because it's the only way to get over it.

3. Ty1er

Ty1er Guest

Yeah, I guess you guys are right. This one chick I asked out like last year was an immature bitch and didnt even give me an answer but she also did it to my friend too. I just need to find more girls my type I guess then work on the asking out part.

4. Kirbys Autumn

Kirbys Autumn Mrs. Kirby McSpic

everyone gets denied at some point in their lives. Just keep practicing. If you get denied, she wasn't the right one. Just keep looking, there are many of us girls out there.