Giving up hope too early?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by N D S, Jul 18, 2008.

1. N D S

N D S you're like salsa, thick and chunky

Background scenario I recently joined a club-ish thing and there's a girl that piqued my interest. One of the guys told me that she was in her low-mid 20s. It wasn't until recently we chit-chatted a little more and she found out I was 3 years younger than her :noes:. She sounded disappointed (but it could be a misread by me because of bias). The question is what should I do in this situation? Should I just drop it and move on? or should I figure something out and try to get her to hang out? I'm afraid since i'll be seeing a lot of her and our group is relatively small I don't want to make it awkward. :o

so poor :hs:

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

How old are you?

3. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

Try to get to know her a bit more and see where it goes, but dont put all your eggs in one basket. Too early to tell I'd say, but what do I know lol

4. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

why would "don't want to make it awkward" ever be a motivation?

5. no lol today

no lol today Soy la bailarina de la muerta. OT Supporter

Because of PENIS.

6. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

some girls like younger men. i have a friend who always seems to pick out the younger guys. shes normally disappointed when she finds out they are younger, yet she still dates them

keep hanging out, see if you have anything else in common, and if you do, ask her out. worst case, she says no, and you have your answer

7. sapient

sapient New Member

Even if she was disappointed, it would be only because of a stereotype she'd love to see broken. If she was disappointed, she probably just thinks you're immature and not stable or serious with anything. If you are mature, show her. If you aren't, play up your fun side.

8. N D S

But yeah...I'm going to go for it I got some green lights today but I didn't end up doing anything about it :hs: What should I ask her to do? it's been awhile haha...dessert and see where it goes from there?

9. Tony Stark

Tony Stark John McCain has an illegitimate mexican baby

yeah she def thinks of you as a child. :hsd:

10. N D S

haha :hsd: yeah different stages in life heh. I don't know haha I have problems misinterpreting signals and just being nice.

She wanted to me to go help out with her at an event this weekend and asked if i wanted to carpool :dunno:. Unfortunately I have work :hs: so I can't go.