Giving gf oral sex..

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Project X, Oct 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Project X

Project X New Member

I went down on my gf for the first time yesterday and i need i made her feel really good, but she didnt have an orgasm. ive never gone down on any girls and shes never received oral before. whats the best way to make my gf have an orgams from oral? she said its the best shes ever felt.. but she may have been thinkin too much about it so she didnt have an orgasm.

2. purplebeast

purplebeast The depths of hell and endless torture await all h

Just lick, kiss, suckle and savor it like it was the last ice cube you had while stranded in the dessert. Damn, its making me want some just talking about it. Yummy:drool:

3. Project X

Project X New Member

what about insertin fingers and stuff.. should i mainly focus on her clit.. i think she says its too sensitive sometimes and tickles

4. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

then you are either not teasing her enough - make her want it - or going slowly enough. after a certain point what originally tickles or is too sensitive feels amazingly good.

5. Trickypants

Trickypants OT Supporter

as far as fingers....the 'spiderman' technique has always worked brilliantly for me....This is where you put one or two of your two middle fingers inside (palm up) then curl them up to reach the g-spot as you also lick the clit....guaranteed orgasms in my experience....

6. jmechy

jmechy Calmer then you are.

First of all, make sure your not just jumping straight into it. You have to work her up first, make her feel sexy. Your best to start with some heavy making out and petting, then start kissing her all over. Extra points for neck and ears, those are very sensitive areas. Also be sure to make love to her breasts, but don't do it for your sake! Make sure your only doing it for her benefit, not because you want a tit in your mouth. Then, kiss your way down, moving to her pussy, but avoiding it. Move to her thighs, and give them kisses and little nibbles. By this point she should be begging for you. Run your lips over her lips (No, not on her mouth...), and breathe lightly on them. I like to take this moment to give my girl a devilish little smile and a very light kiss on the top of her mound before i head in for the actual act. part her lips with your tongue, and run it up and down her pussy. Mmmm, pussy. From here, move back up to the clit, while slipping a finger inside her. With the finger, stroke her g-spot gently. With your tongue, there are many different techniques. It is good to keep a lot of variety in your strokes, from slow to fast, from soft to hard. Some people say that you should spell out the alphabet with your tongue to keep your strokes different. You can point your tongue and make it hard, or you can make it really soft and give it really gentle, soft licks. Vary your speed, and don't forget to kiss her pussy all over every now and then. Be sure to pay attention to what she likes. If you notice that she is bucking extra hard, keep up the good work. If she goes limp and is twidling her thumbs, do something else. Keep in mind that she may be one of those gals that takes a long time (all the better for you really). When she starts getting close, get that finger going a bit harder, and speed up your tongue a little bit. Don't forget that a woman's orgasm is different from a man's, and you can't just stop when she starts cumming. Keep up the pleasure until shes totally done. At this point, you can stay in for round two, or go back up and give her a nice big kiss and cuddle. Although she may find a way to return the favor, it should be almost as good for you as it is for her. Nothing is more beautiful then watching a woman squirm in pleasure. :yum:

Last edited: Oct 20, 2005
  7. kavery

kavery New Member

Mmmm, Just so you know, it is my (highly informed) opinion that you are extremely qualified to give advice in this particular area. :lick: yummy...

8. page

page New Member

jmechy- because of you, when my boyfriend gets home from work tonight he is going to be raped. :rofl:

9. MIK3

MIK3 New Member

just takes practice man, need to learn what she likes and what isn't going to work. don't worry about being 'the man" right off the bat. cause once you get your style down that works best for her..she's not going anywhere and will be anxious for the next time you go down on her.

10. playful kitty

playful kitty Cougar-In-Training

:drool:

I knew there was a reason I shouldn't be browsing the sex forums while at work... :o

11. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

I disagree. Sometimes a girl wants to see you doing something to her that clearly pleases you. Just don't forget about pleasing her in the process.

12. jmechy

what i meant in that was just to make sure you didn't overdo it. Many guys will start playing with the boobs, and forget that the rest of the girl exists. Follow her visual and audio cues, make sure she is enjoying it.

13. nirvanaqween

nirvanaqween New Member

:bowdown: I think every man needs to read that.

14. beautiful disaster

beautiful disaster OT Supporter

using your other hand, push down on the skin right above her bush if you want to call it that...it puts pressure on her g-spot from the other side. when my boyfriend does this it drives me nuts! lol:lick:

15. jmechy

In theory that is a good way to make her squirt. :drool:

i didn't even realize that so many people would read it. Maybe I should write another one and spend more than 5 minutes on it.

16. DarthKoRn

DarthKoRn New Member

Every girl is different, but what works for mine is consistancy on the clit, no where else. SHe dosent even want a finger inside her. Just constant tongue lashings on her clit drives her wild.

17. Trickypants

Trickypants OT Supporter

:uh:...yeah, I do that too, completely forgot to put it in the post though...:hsd:

18. guchiew

guchiew Increase your killing power.

One more thing that I don't think has been said yet. It may take 1 hour+ for the first orgasm, but after that you can make her orgasm once every 5 minutes.

19. Project X

Project X New Member

why does the first time take so long?

20. jmechy

[​IMG]

You have to build up to the first one for a while, but then she is on the edge and can keep it going very rapidly.

21. xoolinzyoox

xoolinzyoox New Member

thats just how girls are.. think of us as deisel trucks.. takes a while to get us going, but once we do we can go all night :naughty:

22. Project X

Project X New Member

nice graph..haha

23. RockChick

RockChick New Member

that is my first no. it has nothing to do with being good or bad at oral sex... lots of girls just simply do not like it when he plays with her clit... they are too sensitive, it just doesn't feel good.

that is my second no... i'm not saying that there is no girl like that (infact there are quite alot) but most of the time it has nothing to do with first, second or third orgasm... it depends on the mood and what's going on in her head basically. plus lots of girls are just too sensitive to take more... others are done after one O just like most of you guys.

24. Exiled

Exiled New Member

Oh man I can't wait for tonight

25. yankeeschick14

yankeeschick14 New Member

oh blue collar comedy :rofl:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.