Give me some tricks to turn on my GF.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by MongooseGA, Apr 30, 2007.

1. MongooseGA

MongooseGA New Member

We've been dating for a little over a year. When we first started having sex last May she was up for it any time, any place. I didn't have to anything to her. Tons of fun. She's since started on the pill and we've both noticed a lower sex drive.

She says that at this point she is more focused on enjoying time with me than just sex, but i think the BC also has something to do with it. We concluded that she'd be up for sex more often if i did a better job of turning her love faucet on ;)

So, what kind of little tricks can I use to get her horny? I can do a damn decent job of making her cum when we do have sex (she's multi-orgasmic :hsd: ) but I just need to get us there. Any advice would be appreciated by both us us.

TIA.

2. Chip Chipperson

Chip Chipperson New Member

not a matter of tricks; its a matter of you being the man in the relationship. girls like to get fucked and make their man happy... if their man is A MAN

3. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

Get her off the pill. Seriously if it affects her sex drive go back to condoms?

Otherwise you need to spice it up a bit.. seduce her.. head over to freakshiat and get some advice and take some of it lightly but doing new stuff like that might help a lot.

4. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

No no no no. Do not tell someone to pressure their gf into getting off the pill just because their sex life isn't as great as it was a year ago.

5. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

I'm not saying pressure.. but if it's going to help and she wants her sex drive back as well then I'd do it.

And by all means I'm definitely not saying use no form of birth control just perhaps switch or look into a different pill.

6. lauren

lauren Active Member

you need to address the source of the problem if you want things to get better.

7. iwishyouwerebeer

Who says it's really her BC making her less horny? I know you've said before that BC decreased your sex drive, and it has been known to do the same for other women....but lets face it, they've also been having lots of sex for a year and anyone who has been in a LTR will tell you sex tends to get routine sometimes after a while :hsugh: Maybe they just need to try some new stuff.

8. lauren

lauren Active Member

not after only a year.

sure, lots can be to blame. just saying, helps to try new things....and thats something to try.

9. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

Learn how to properly talk dirty. Go read a couple romance novels and see what it is that gets women turned on. Be overtly masculine when you are horny. Take your hard cock and shove it up against her. Pull the hair at the base of her neck and kiss her. yadda yadda yadda.

10. MongooseGA

MongooseGA New Member

Thanks to all for your advice.

I'm not going to suggest taking her off the pill. She put up a hell of a fight before I could convince to start taking it to begin with. Plus, condoms aren't always readily avaliable. We still use them, but not every time.

So being more masculine and talking dirty might help? Ok, I can work that. I'll post this in FS too I guess.

11. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

Oh, and consider the possibility that you aren't doing your part. IE be a leader, do your job as a man in the relationship. Be in shape, have drive and determination, know exactly what you want. If you do all these things, she'll be good and horny for you.

12. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Don't get her off BC, just have her switch to another pill if the current one is killing her sex drive.

One of my exes went on the pill and it killed her sex drive, she couldn't get wet even if she was actually horny, and it made her an emotional mess. She switched to another pill and she was back to normal again.

Different pills have different levels of hormones, and some ratios just don't jive with certain women's body chemistries.

Good luck.

PS. You shouldn't have to "do" certain shit to "turn your gf on." At least I've never had a gf where it was like that.

13. MongooseGA

MongooseGA New Member

Bandwagon- this could be a possibility. maybe i should be more forward and a little more aggressive about it? not to the point of just flat out grabbing her crotch and saying "let's fuck" but being less subtle as well.

Falconer- she has zero problem getting wet. she drips and I love it. i just wanted to know if there was any sort of technique to really get her going. She used to get turned on by foot massages but not so much any more. I will admit to not being the best at giving them though. I am reading an erotic massage book right now.

14. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

It all comes down to the kissing. If you are a good kisser then that's all you need to get her turned on.

15. Chip Chipperson

lol the three female posts above mine are kind of funny because they are answering the question (OP's fault for asking the WRONG question) instead of the root of the problem. the root of the problem is that you don't understand the difference between humans with penises and humans with vaginas. men are men and they like hunting and killing and fucking things (hopefully not all at once, but I don't judge). women are women. They like to make men happy. Do you understand the difference? Keep reading it until you get it. By trying to figure out how to make your GF happy you are being a woman. You will solve this problem and all the rest of them by being a man.

Men define themselves by their accomplishments. Women define themselves by their relationships. I don't remember where I read it but I think I might just start putting that into every single one of my future posts. If you understand that you will stop having problems.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2007
  16. MongooseGA

MongooseGA New Member

Aquakittie- you were helpful. thanks.

Jkidd- my accomplishments are keeping my girl friend happy. i do just great on my own for work, school, money, extracurriculars, awards, etc... my fun is keeping her entertained. the root of this problem is just me obviously not being manly enough to keep my girl wet, is that right? i'll work on that; thanks bud.

17. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

She's since started on the pill and we've both noticed a lower sex drive.

I figured that kind of hinted that the pill is the source?

18. Midgetized

That's because we've all been on birth control and know what it's like to have the sex drive decrease. The problem is that he needs to do a better job of turning her on and the best way to do that is passionate kissing. If a guy can do that right then we'll get turned on pretty quickly.

19. Chip Chipperson

how turned on she is should barely even be a factor. she should be throwing sex at him 'cause he's the man. which he's not

20. Midgetized

Silly little boy, you have no clue :hsugh:

21. iwishyouwerebeer

Yeah...there's a thing girls do called lying...I was just stating it's a possibility that the sex has gotten routine/boring and she's blaming the pill

22. Chip Chipperson

if men had to turn on his girl every time he wanted to get the ol' dick wet, civilization would've died many year ago

23. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

I'm with JKidd on this one.

I don't have to do much of anything to get my wife excited.

Blowing me gets her dripping wet.

24. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

so thats what you get?

:dunno:

25. Jackie Treehorn

Jackie Treehorn Active Member

It's an interesting difference of opinion we have here. The women cite needs for passionate kissing/conctact. Care to elaborate on this? Aren't some women just turned on differently?