GIVE ME SOME ADVICE. v.still in love with ex and getting walked all over.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by xbishopx, Dec 31, 2007.

1. xbishopx

xbishopx deusexaethera is a fucking idiot.

ive made a thread before about sort of this same deal but anyway.

was with the ex for 3 years. broke up 5 months ago because she decided she wanted to party, smoke pot, be with other people etc.

for the past 5 months its been me trying to force myself not to call her or text her or anything. the longest ive gone is 2 weeks, and i gave in. she seemed as happy as i was to be talking to one another. we hung out, she told me she loved me, wanted to be with me but wanted to "be friends".

that shit lasted for about 3 days. i got pissed off tonight when she neglected to call or text me. i called her, she said "i was busy all day..were just friends, i dont have to call you everyday." i said then dont fucking tell me that you love me cause its just fucking bullshit and she hung up.

so i texted her this:

"i guess this friends bullshit means nothing just like all the words that fall from your mouth. meaningless. you love me? your disregard for me says different. im sick of these fucking games. im not someone that can be set aside and used at your fucking disposal. i wish i could have your fucked up selfish mentality so we could both not give a fuck about eachother."

she didnt respond so i sent her another:

"im sure you just read the text and blurted out whatever. youre fucking textbook. i mean this as much as i meant i love you everytime i said it: i will not be the one left behind. when the dust clears and your so called friends are gone, you will be the one who is lost. mark my words."

i know everytime i text her shit like this its not making anything better. i know its best for me to just move the fuck on and keep pushing forward with my life, especially since im with someone new who has potential.

my question is, HOW THE FUCK DO I MOVE ON?

2. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

you've got the right mentality.

girls love to "remain friends" with their ex's, because often when they break up with them, it's because they've already tuned out of the relationship and already view their ex's as friends. they want the freedom to fuck people they're more attracted to phyiscally and romantically, while still having the emotional stability of a "best friend." you're still phyiscally attracted to her and have that emotional connection, so it's tougher for you to get over her. it seems like you've realized all this, so that's good.

thankfully for you, you have other options. other options are the best way to get over an ex. stop talking to her and concentrate on your "new person." if you've met someone who you actually have connected with on a similar level to an ex, then pursue that.

you know what you have to do. stop texting your ex and stop calling her, even if it's to say that you two can't talk anymore, and don't send hateful messages to her either. remember, when your ex says she loves you, she just means she loves you like a brother or a best friend. girls say that shit all the time and it doesn't mean nearly as much as when guys say it. so when you hear it, your mind jumps to something that isn't what she means. you get confused, then you get frustrated when you realize the truth.

the decision you've made to stop playing her games is the right one. stick with it. when my ex broke up with me about 10 days ago because she no longer saw me as a boyfriend and now just a friend, the last thing she said was "i love you so much." i told her she didn't love me the way i loved her, so don't use that word to refer to me anymore.

you're going to be fine. if you've already realized that you need to stop talking to her after a 3 year relationship, and you've already gained interest in someone new, you're well on your way to getting better. as tough as it is to believe now, if you stop talking to your ex, and spend more time with this new girl, you will get over your ex. it's only been 10 days for me, and although i'm nowhere near over her, i'm seeing the big picture and recognizing all i need to do to get out of this.

edit: i posted this at like 5:30 at night/morning so if it doesn't make sense thats why.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2007
  3. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

You need to get over it...... and move on. That is all.

4. Kirbys Autumn

Kirbys Autumn Mrs. Kirby McSpic

Just move on. You said it yourself, you're already looking at other options.

Chances are she meant she just loved you as a person, as a friend, nothing more. I used to say that to one of my ex's and he used to tell me off for it, because I didn't love him romantically. I learned that those words you just
    can't use after a break-up.

Stop talking to her. You two are over and she doesn't have any obligations to call you nor does she want to. She wants to get over you, she's shown that. It's time to let go of her and allow both of you to get over each other. You can't be friends until you let go of emotional ties. Stop calling her and start healing, you deserve it to yourself.

5. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

man, you are out of control and acting nuts. stay away from her. you are a mess.

6. xbishopx

im not acting nuts you ignorant fuck. youve obviously never been fucked over by someone you truly love.

everyone else, thanks.

i know what i need to do, its just hard to commit and not drunk text her or whatever. i guess i just have to man up and get over this shit.

7. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

Do you have her # memorized? If not then just delete it so you can't get in touch with her.

8. ware_ru

ware_ru I know, I know, I'm amazing

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: yeah dude! yeah!!!! tell him!!!!!!!

dude angst isn't cool after 15. unless... are you 15?

9. xbishopx

lurking for 4 years isnt cool either. :ugh:

10. xbishopx

heart i quit you is the most amazing person in the world.

11. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

you are right. you are totally sane and in control :rofl:

pull your shit together man. im embarrassed for you.

12. Abomb

Abomb New Member

wow. xbishopx... has your boyfriend been witholding sex from you? sorry little guy :(

it must be rough being the 'bottom' in the relationship.

13. forgotmyname

forgotmyname Active Member

Delete her phone number. Cut all contact with her. Get out, and do something.

14. mrchina

mrchina Guest

This isn't the Off Topic forum there idiot. Take it easy Commander Cool. You aren't the only one that has had this problem before.

15. cd7

cd7 how troublesome

you got it bad. read your original post, you sound pathetic. and if you see nothing wrong with whatever you wrote/did, then good luck!

16. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

What a shitty thread (and not just because of the threadstarter either)!

Anyways, how do you move on?

You erase her number from your phone, you delete her emails/texts, and you throw away the bulk of the shit that reminds you of her and/or put it all in a box and wrap that box with duct tape so that you can't get into it for a while.

And then, you turn your focus onto something else to distract you. You have to distract yourself so that the only true healer of things like this can do it's work: TIME.

Find distractions in any way you can. Take up a new hobby, start dating other women, get a part time job. Something, anything to take your mind off of her until the initial blast is done and to where you can think about her and process what happened without wanting to contact her.

You HAVE to sever all contact with her if you want to get over her. If you have to gouge out your eyes or fucking cut off your hands so you don't call her, then do it.

17. tqpolo

tqpolo ***** Platinum Member OT Supporter

Lol you think this only happen to you? Everybody go through this. Everybody! You need to man up. You're angry at her but you're taking it out on other people. This may be harsh but your post is really pathetic. She didn't even bother to reply to your text even though you was obviously hurt and angry. You embarrassed yourself by sending her another text showing how much it upsets you that she didn't reply. It's ok though. Sometimes we have to fall on our faces to realize how dumb we are. You will then realize you deserve better and won't care for her anymore.

18. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

take the advice in this thread.

and by the way, i just reread the texts you sent her, and man, they sound pathetic. they remind of the texts my friend gets from his crazy ex that we all laugh about and make fun of.

stop being a vagina.