COMIC GITS SAC 2nd GIG ep 25,26

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by MelloBoy, Jan 25, 2005.

1. MelloBoy

MelloBoy New Member

so i finished downloading these a week and a half ago and tried to watch them last night...

ep25 was corrupted, ep26 was a renamed episode of Kenshin...needless to say i was PISSED. anyhow, has anyone finished watching 25 and 26 and able to give some teasers as to how it's gonna end w/o giving away the entire plot?

i'm dissappointed as to how the whole storyline is turning out concerning Kuze/Motoko :ugh:

on a positive note, i put in an order for 2x tachikoma dolls and 2x tachikoma yellow dolls (the one you see in the last few eps of 1st gig) :)

melloboy

2. TheEvil1

TheEvil1 Hell is other people OT Supporter

these subs or raws?

because AFAIK ep 18 is the latest one that has been subbed

3. MelloBoy

MelloBoy New Member

i sub my own anime

j/k

they're RAW. it's kinda nice when you can comprehend japanese. i forget what happened in ep18 since it's been a while, but needless to say, it gets pretty damn interesting by the end of ep24. ep 25 and 26 aired on Skyperfect in japan on 1/8 or something like that....woulda thought it would have been subbed by now....

melloboy

4. TheEvil1

yea i wish, laughing man is the only one subbing it, and they take their sweet time with it

5. MelloBoy

MelloBoy New Member

if i'm not mistaken, i THINK they only release a sub after the DVD comes out? i know the people in japan just dub it onto their digital video box or what not, and put it on P2P programs....

i wonder if it's possible to sub divx files after they've been made into divx already...

melloboy

6. TheEvil1

yes that is possiable, you can add a sub track to the divx file in a few ways,

IDK if LMF only subs the DVDs however a search turns up nothing else

7. Ryuu Murakami

Ryuu Murakami New Member

The ending is quite cool, I wish there was more to watch. Hopefully there will be a third season.