Girls...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by dark cloud, Jul 11, 2005.

1. dark cloud

dark cloud New Member

When you give your number to a guy, do you expect him to call you or not? Like if you've just met a guy for like 5 or 10 minutes and he got your contact or if you've crossed eachother at a party a couple times and he got it. I'm not talking about a guy you've been chatting with a a party for 3 hours or whatever. Also, if you do expect it, how long before you start to think he won't call you? I'm curious as to the responses.

2. :smile:

:smile: New Member

i'd give it a few days if anything, after that he's probably not going to call.

3. Ghostaz0r

Ghostaz0r With my ego, I can stand there in a Speedo, and be

im singing the beastie boys song.

4. ProneToEpisodes

ProneToEpisodes New Member

How old are you? Beleive it or not that makes a difference.... Did you ask for the girls number? Or did she just give it to you and say call me? I would say wait a couple days call once and leave a message exp if its a cell phone. Most have caller ID and you dont want to look like a stalker.... Anyways call her and ask her to dinner or something fun :)

5. Riconosuave

Riconosuave New Member

I think the original poster is female.

6. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

No, not really. I don't "expect" anything from the opposite sex. I would say after a few days I should stop waiting for a call.

7. Chrissy

Chrissy dnb doll

:hsd:

8. dark cloud

dark cloud New Member

18, it's not a specific case, i'm just wondering in general. I meet alot of women (in college) and sometimes i'll call after 2 or 3 days, sometimes a week, sometimes the next day. Sometimes it's just a girl thats sitting down and I make a comment and we start talking and I tell her she should give me her number. Sometimes it's a girl I sit next to in class and speak to alot. I'm just wondering if you have a personal preference and what goes on in your head when a guy who seems interested waits a few days before he calls.

9. dark cloud

dark cloud New Member

:rofl: Christ, do I really put out that aura? I'm a guy.

10. dark cloud

dark cloud New Member

What do you think if he just calls you out of the blue after like 5 days? Are you any less interested? Does he become a challenge?

11. JohNny T

JohNny T Guest

don't expect anything.... i'm a guy so...usually i get the numbers, lol... if anything I call them once to see if they even remember me.... most of the parties I go to everyone is drunk off their ass by 12AM, lol so getting a number doesn't REALLY mean anything at those parties.....

give it a few days if nothing happens, nothing prob will happen...

12. AstroGirl

Umm, this is all my personal opinion, but I think 5 days is too long. I would wait three. Wel... I dont call. But after I have given my # to a guy, I usually forget about them after 3 days. Then if they call it is like, WTF? Who are you?

13. AstroGirl

Umm, this is all my personal opinion, but I think 5 days is too long. I would wait three. Wel... I dont call. But after I have given my # to a guy, I usually forget about them after 3 days. Then if they call it is like, WTF? Who are you?

14. lauren

lauren Active Member

i dont give my number out. if in the rare chance i do, yes, i expect him to call within the week.

but i think ive given my number out all of 3 times over the course of 8 years of dating...

15. DesignerAddic71

DesignerAddic71 RIP Luther Vandross 1951-2005

same here. after a few days i wont remember who the hell you are!

16. ProneToEpisodes

ProneToEpisodes New Member

If you ask for her number that means you re telling her you are going to call with in a few days. Dont be a weird guy who asks for a number and then calls in 2 weeks or more...

17. PaZzEsCo

PaZzEsCo New Member

Yeah I agree. If I don't get a phone call from a guy after a few days I think that pretty much says he's not interested.

18. dark cloud

dark cloud New Member

Ok, thanks for the input.

19. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

i really could care less if the guy called or not... if i wanted the guy's number, i would ask myself.

:dunno: it depends on the surroundings, too. guys play games (now boys... don't pretend you don't :nono: ), and if i'm out at a bar and a guy asks me for my number, i'll be somewhat of a tease (don't get me wrong... i ONLY play off what the guy gives me to work with), but i will give out my correct phone number if he asks.

now... am i hoping that he calls? honestly... it's not that big of a deal to me :hs: and most of the time i don't remember until after the fact (meaning they've called...).

20. themacstallion

themacstallion The electric sheep are dreaming up your fate

I hope you spontaneously combust for that.

21. dark cloud

dark cloud New Member

I should have figured this kind of response from you though. You seem really lax and don't seem to care what happends. I should have asked, "what do normal girls expect." ;)

22. dfekt

dfekt New Member

instead of thinking pessimistically, that if you call the next day youre a "stalker" how about thinking positive that if u call the next day, you really dig her ! yeh sure maybe some girls may perceive such an immediete response as stalking, if so...THEIR LOSS! and then you blatently mutter under your breath..."next please!"

23. dark cloud

dark cloud New Member

But the problem is the majority of girls do perceive it as stalker. The fact that you really dig a girl after chatting with her for 10 minutes scares the shit out of them.