Girls with possessive ex bfs

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by nzwasp, Sep 17, 2006.

1. nzwasp

nzwasp New Member

I went on a date with a milf, she was only 19 but she told me she had a possessive ex bf which ive now got threatning me. Anyway we went out to a movie and it was all good. She gave me some head action afterwards and then we talked I'd heard of her ex bf and said to her that he had messed around with my ex gf last year. Anyway this started her txting her ex bf and then he got angry with me.

So i get this message this morning saying "I can't see you anymore my ex found out about us and is really pissed off with you telling me he cheated on me" and i was like carefactor = 0. Anyway she told me that he was gonna call me to sort it out. So i get a call about 2 hours ago telling me I should watch my back and that he knows where i live/work and has all my phone numbers and photos etc. I assume this now dumb bitch has given him all my details or he's lying. He told me to watch my back heaps and basically said that no one damages his reputation and gets away with it. I pretty much apologised to him and his ex for repeating what i heard (i think he's been pretty defensive about the whole thing - if it didnt happen why would you care so much).

After that I got a message from his ex gf saying "he just told me you were really nice on the phone and that he was happy with the outcome"

Now OT do you think that this guy is just all empty threats and he's happy with the outcome because i made him feel he had won on the phone?

2. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

Do you really want to deal with the drama? Is the ex you're talking about the father of her child?

3. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

most likely insecure, and thus all empty threats. If he actually did anything, I'd call the police.

However...I wouldn't pursue this woman, because you'd have to deal with all this.

4. nzwasp

nzwasp New Member

yeah he is the father of the child. He kept saying you've said stuff about me that would affect my relationship with the mother of my child.

I'm not going to go near the chick, she already said to me come over so i can repay you with a special treat. I said thanks but no thanks I think you need to sort your shit out and get away from this fella.

Apparently he broke her fingers once when he was upset with her. I just wish i'd known this all before I went on a date with her. I'm so glad i didnt go there with her. Well didnt go fully.

And i would go to the police. My dad is actually a non sworn but very important member of the police force. and i live with him.

5. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

This girl sounds like a class act who has her head on straight and a good track record with important life decisions. Foril.

6. MP18

MP18 New Member

find a girl without all the hang-ups man, you can do much better for yourself, abandon that shit

7. scholar

scholar New Member

Where in NZ do you live? Is this guy some sort of thug from Otara or Mangere...

8. nzwasp

nzwasp New Member

Lower hutt redneck

9. makemedie

makemedie OT Supporter

Meh, Lower Hutt's too far away. If he was closer I'd come over to help a fellow OT'er :big grin:

10. Dr. Funk

Dr. Funk OT Supporter

Empty threats. If he was really going to do something he would have just come over and done it.