Girls who eat shitty=turn off

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Undefined, May 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Undefined

Undefined New Member

this chick i kinda date just asked me to meet her and her friends at mcdonalds. she ordered a double quarter lber with cheese, large fries and a shake while i was on the phone with her. i was like, uhh, no i think ill pass. its too bad too, i really like everything else about her, she would be like wifey material if she lost 15 lbs too :rofl: i always give her hints that she should be eating better and start working out but she just thinks thats all vain and shallow. i think im gonna cut her loose if she doesn't come around soon. am i the only one who thinks like this when meeting women? or do u guys like a girl who can pig out with you on your cheat days?

2. Jeg1983

Jeg1983 OT Supporter

I would stick it in her fat ass from behind and grab her fat tittys while doing it

Fuck girls who worry too much about weight

3. Undefined

Undefined New Member

haha. nah, its not so much worrying about the weight, its the fact that they dont care about themselves and put shit like french fries and cheeseburgers in their mouths constantly. i can understand every now and then eating at mickeyd's but having shit like that as part of ur daily diet turns me the fuck off. im just weird i guess.

4. Jeg1983

Jeg1983 OT Supporter

I eat like that all the time

I like to order 2 Mc Chickens and 2 Double Cheesebugers :yum:

5. jackjohnson

jackjohnson simple as something nobody knows OT Supporter

i love girls that can eat. my good friend from work always ate A FUCKING LOT when we were together. we would be at applebees and she would ask the waitress how big a salad was, and the waitress (thinking she wants a small one) would say "oh its pretty small" and she would be like ok i'll take two. and she would eat all of it. i swear she is like my bulking partner.

shes like 5'7" 125, really good body. shes pretty athletic though. she likes to run so she burns it all off i guess.

6. Undefined

Undefined New Member

thats cool. i like a girl who can eat a good amount too. its just when they dont care WHAT kind of food they're eating and never bother working out. even if they look good, that will change when they get older if they keep it up. a girl who ate a big ass chicken salad or two or whatever and one who eats mcdonalds crap are totally different. one has a healthy appetite, the other just eats like shit.

7. Grouch

Grouch Guest

DUDE!! That is exactly what i did today. :wavey:

8. Jeg1983

Jeg1983 OT Supporter

:eek3::eek3:

It's the best of both worlds!

You got some spicy chicken then some good ole cheeseburgers

9. jackjohnson

yeah thats true also. she doesnt eat shitty ass food like mcdonalds. so i can see how thats a turn off

10. Paintballny

Paintballny New Member

The only reason it would bother me is because I'd be tempted to cheat more often than once a week. As for the mc chickens and double cheeseburgers.. lets just say... I LOVE THE DOLLAR MENU... don't forget small fries and 4 piece nuggets... and cookies... and the pies... oh god.....

11. jackjohnson

:rofl: you completely lost it by the last sentence

12. Paintballny

Paintballny New Member

Yeah what can I say... cutting for most of the year will do that to you I suppose.

13. grampositivecocci

grampositivecocci New Member

don't be so fucking gay.

oh no she eats maccas, fuck, she might be wifey material but you're fucking asylum material if you don't like a chick for what she eats.

14. cavefish

cavefish You ain't a crook son, you just a shook one

McDonalds dollar menu is clutch for bulking. 4 double cheeseburgers for less than $5 and you're good to go.

15. FredBull

FredBull *******

####___####___####___###_ #_______#__#___#_______#
    dot

16. Zika

Zika My avatar is still NOT me

If she's still hot and eats there all the time then fine.

If she's fucking dirt then toss her out, only stupid bitches are ugly

17. Elfling

Elfling New Member

double dot. I want to qualify that by sayin that I understand what you're saying about people needing to pay attention and take care of themselves, and that a girl (or guy) who just lets themself go is obviously less attractive. But pulling the superiority stuff is unattractive in and of itself also.

18. cavefish

cavefish You ain't a crook son, you just a shook one

Also if I'm taking a girl out to eat, I can appreciate it if she actually EATS something rather than ordering the tiniest damn thing on the menu and making me feel like a jackass while I'm busy stuffing down a steak.

but thats just me. Besides, I know some tiny girls that can put away a large amount of food.

19. deznutz

deznutz New Member

Mcdonalds is not in my vocabulary

20. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

I haven't had McDonalds in two months. I want... SO BAD. But I don't think there is one here.

FUCK!

Anyway, I like a girl that usually eats healthy, but isn't above a McDonalds pigout. Actually, I like a chunky woman anyway...

21. D-GUy

D-GUy Guest

as long as there are guys to date/fuck them(which there will be), they'll never get what you're saying.

22. D-GUy

D-GUy Guest

last night went out with 3 of my friends at chilli's. All three of them get a salad and soup. WTF. I sit there with my steak and mashed potatoes and just stare at them in bewilderment. Though as soon as that streak hit my mouth they kind of disappeared.

23. terse

terse New Member

i really dont care what a girl eats, as long as she's not fat and overweight. but when i see a fatty stuff her face with shit food, that's when i go :ugh:

undefined - there's this chick that's like that too, and i'd try to drop hints like how to eat healthier, and that i'm going to the gym, etc.... but i guess she doesn't care. that's when you say NEXT

24. GilgaMesH

GilgaMesH Active Member

I actually agree. It's disturbing because even if they look good at the moment when they're young, they are going to look like total shit down the road if they keep eating ice cream and brownies for every meal. Not many of them understand that.

25. Elfling

Elfling New Member

:werd: It's all about balance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.