Girls who are above average in looks, how to lay the law down! i get walked over

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by quamen, Dec 7, 2006.

1. quamen

quamen New Member

I was thinking about a few hot girls i have attracted or got with in the past, but i always get the short end of the stick.Maybe i treat them much nicer than a average girl,so they tend to walk over me and i look like a fool. do you guys ever have a different stradegy when getting with hotter chicks or do you just treat everyone the same? I have to stop being so impressed with looks,because in the past the best looking girls were the worst relationships/dating I had. The best relationship I had was for 2 years with a average girl and i loved her more than any of these girls.

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

You need to STOP obsessing over and treating girls better just because they're hot, that's ridiculous. Usually if you shower girls with affection and niceness chances are that's what you think, she & everyone else though think you are just being annoying and clingy.

Girls want a happy medium. A guy who is there, shows affection & atention, but not overbearing with that shit.

3. ArthurPewty

ArthurPewty New Member

There are tons of good looking women on this planet, therefore looks can't be that important a criteria. Sense of humor, conversation skills, honesty, values, interests, etc. are more important. I always laugh when I see people saying women like Paris Hilton is a 10. I don't know maybe think that because she's vacuous she gives good hummers.

By the way, when you say you treat these girls "nicer" what does that mean? You bend over backwards for them or does it mean you don't call them whores every 5 minutes? If you're bending over backwards for them and not expecting them to invest anything in the relationship, then you're setting yourself up for failure.

4. BradUF

BradUF Guest

I think there was a study that said 60% of everyone on the earth is not hot.

5. quamen

quamen New Member

There are tons of good looking women on this planet, therefore looks can't be that important a criteria. Sense of humor, conversation skills, honesty, values, interests, etc. are more important i really like that which you pointed out and your so right on this. I guess maybe i seem to go more out of my way, which is why i prolly set myself up for failure. you are totally right though man, and i wish i could think of these things for myself without asking. Who would want just good looks, i believe all those other things are more important

6. low20

low20 Member

hey man...be yourself and treat everyone the same...if the person walks all over you then leave them...its simple...if your loking for a relationship, then u want someone who is willing do do the same as you do for them...if they dont then u deserve better...but dont be fake just so get a girl...its not worth it..gotta b tru to urself

7. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Treat 'em like your bratty nine year old sister - don't let them get away with ANYTHING. Plain and simple.

I hassle attractive woman a LOT more than regular women. Works great. Most guys kiss their ass, and that gets really old really fast. A woman like that often needs someone who can actually be more than a doormat, you know? Be cocky but funny.

David DeAngelo would have the best advice for that - www.DoubleYourDating.com - sign up for his free email thing. I did that, great stuff, no spam.

8. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

stop giving them special treatment because they are hot?

Pursue a 8 or 9 just as you would a 6 or 7. (I used numbers for a quick analogy, but you know what I mean).

If you find a girl attractive, and want to pursue her, why should it matter how hot she is? The important thing is that you want to pursue her!

9. iwishyouwerebeer

I get annoyed too when guys overshower me with affection and attention (even my SO). But it's not just hot girls, you have to understand all girls can feel that way. And just stop showing the 8-10's more attention, cause chances are they might not even deserve it!

10. Vixxen

Vixxen New Member

i've noticed the opposite, actually. the hotter the girls are the shittier they're treated.

11. iwishyouwerebeer

Depends totally on the guy. Because most gorgeous girls only go for the cocky "sexy" guys who usually think they're too good for anyone. And since hot girls tend to have low self-esteem....there ya go, match made in heaven. But I bet this kid is just an average kind of nice guy, other than his warped views of only looking for 9's :p

12. Toda Party

Toda Party .....

I also enjoy busting the balls of HOT women especially. Really attractive women DO live in a different reality than less attractive women... the less attractive women tend to act more like a wussy guy would.

Hot women have guys kissing their asses, trying to impress them, please them, ect on a DAILY basis. All of these guys are communicating "You're hot, I want you, you've got me". You have to stand out and be different if you expect them to have interest in you. Ok, shes hot, thats great. Now what does she have to offer besides looks?

13. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

I've never met any of this cocky guys myself. One guy axlly but he did not get with hot women. Also most of the attractive women I meet are not LSE girls. Low self esteem does tend to follow the average and especially the fat women ... it's a cruel world I guess.

YEh so don't trust negative stereotypes about the privileged (or rather, the hot, in this case). Jealousy motivates those stereotypes, imo, so don't believe that shit unless it makes u feel better.

14. quamen

quamen New Member

so tru

so tru, looks are great,but what is she is dulll and is not nice on the inside.

15. ArthurPewty

ArthurPewty New Member

Don't give me too much credit. I basically just paraphrased Silent Bob's line from Clerks. Still true though.

16. iwishyouwerebeer

lol, I'm not saying anything that makes me "feel better." I know many girls who are 9's/10's and have the lowest confidence ever. I also know those douche bag cocky guys who treat their girlfriends like objects. So believe what you want, I'm just saying they sure as hell exist.

17. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

simply put, you are putting the pussy on a pedestal

One of you is the prize. If you believe it to be her, your chances of success are nearly zero (unless she is looking to marry a doormat who will do her bidding).

At the very least, you have to believe yourself to be of equal value to her, and ideally you would believe that YOU are the prize NOT HER.

18. quamen

quamen New Member

great reply

yeah with my ex i put up with shit i shouldnt have because of a few reasons. i was the prize in that relationship for sure. Her loss not mine

19. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

:werd:

I just got home (2:30am) from my second date with a girl I found on a dating site. She told me tonight that what differentiated me from all the other guys who messaged her was that I was a cheeky shit who didn't try to impress her by being, well, "nice" I guess. But you have to be a good-natured tease, just being insulting is not cool in anyone's book.

The bottom line with women is that a good proportion of them will work out exactly what they can get away with. If they're hot, it just makes it so much easier because people treat hot women better. You get walked over because you pander to their needs, you're not your own person. Really, you should be avoiding that type of woman and going for the minority who are genuine and don't play games in the first place.

20. Essence

Essence New Member

scrolled throug the first 7 posts and saw no avs..... i was starting to get worried here

21. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

Absolutely. Its easy to cross the line into jerk territory.

The key is cocky and funny at the same time. If its not funny, its not going to play as well.

Some guys have the right personality to pull off straight-up cocky but it has to be congruent with who you are as a person or it won't play right.

The better you know yourself, the more success you will have with this.