Girls, which is worse? And why...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by JohnJohnJohnson, Feb 12, 2006.

1. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

A guy who has sex with you for 30 minutes and then loses the erection/doesn't cum, or a guy who has sex with you for 5 minutes and then comes really hard?

2. DreamDemon

DreamDemon New Member

Which is worse? Well I think that the guy that goes longer, but doesn't finish is worse. Maybe it's just me, but it would bother me and put the idea in my head that it was my fault.

If he didn't come, I must be boring, or ugly, etc...

At least if he comes fast, you COULD conclude that you were doing something right. :dunno:

3. Sionell89

Sionell89 I grew up when I wasn't looking

I would feel bad for the guy cause he didn't get his, but going off after 5 minutes, well, it would depend when that 5 minutes was. Was it at the beginning and I didn't have a chance to get going? Then I would be pissed. If it was hard at the end and I was already on a high, well that would be okay.

4. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

The guy who posts stupid posts in Vag ;)

(just kidding!)
    I've experienced both and neither one is 'worse' in my opinion. Sex isn't always about the climax ;)

5. BlindSyde

BlindSyde New Member

Guess it's also about the "bonding" :dunno:

6. Apothis

Apothis New Member

I've performed both. I've had times when it was just taking a long time to cum, and sometimes it just wasn't gonna happen. Then other times when I know very early on that I'm gonna bust soon. It has nothing to do with her, so get that out of your heads girls. It just depends on the state that I'm in at the time: how recently I last came (with her or with myself), how much energy I have at the moment, how I've been eating, ect. A lot of factors can go into how "up to it" I'm feeling, and none of them have to do with her generally. I've been known to have some stamina issues too. I might be railing her good, and come really close to finishing myself, ..and then just get tired and lose it. It happens, it's not the end of the world. Some days are freaking great. But everybody has off-days I think. It's important to just enjoy what you're doing while you're doing it. Stressing too much over results may very well interfere with said results. Sometimes I "deliver" too soon, others not at all. But I always make it up to her with interest so it's all good.

7. zee_ro

zee_ro New Member

:bowdown: :werd:
    so very true

8. lauren

lauren Active Member

i think the guy who doesnt come is worse. i hate it when that happens. i couldnt care less if i dont come during sex, im a pleaser. :)

9. Apothis

Apothis New Member

Another thing I just thought of that has a pretty reliable effect is how bad I have to take a leak. For instance, if we wake up in the morning and we're feeling frisky, it's likely that I have to piss. This has two effects. One, it makes it easy for me to get and keep an erection. I guess the extra physical pressure helps firm things up.. The downside though, is it takes me a long time to cum and maybe won't at all (at least in the time we have).

It works out pretty well for her because I can provide my "tool" as hard and long as she needs it, and she may get her's several times, but I can't guarantee that I'll finish myself or how long it'll take. Once again, this has nothing to do with me "not being attracted to her" or whatever. There are all sorts of things like that that can affect a guy and performance isn't always necessarily guaranteed. There's no point taking it too seriously, just enjoy it.

10. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

:werd: i'll take both from the man... ;) as long as he makes it up later :mamoru:

11. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

You could have a couple strong orgasms or you could have 0. You could feel guilty or you could feel unsatisfied. There's a lot of differences and I think ur the only one who's ignored the question here.

12. BATMANs

BATMANs New Member

Or has some much love for u that he has problems containing himself.

how's that?

:x:

13. BATMANs

BATMANs New Member

If i wear a condom the first one is more likely to happen since I need that wet velvet texture often experienced in a monogamous relationship.

14. ebbnflo

ebbnflo REAL- LAOT Hermit

30 minutes and no O guy would be worse, IMO.

15. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

Worse from who's perspective? The guys or the girls?
    I answered your question also ;) I said that in my opinion neither are worse and both can be completely acceptable.
    Sex isn't always about the end result, the orgasm, to everyone. Sex (making love) can be about just connecting with your SO. To spend time and worship their bodies. Sex can (and is) be pleasurable even without both parties (sometimes without either one) coming to a climax.
    That's just my experience. I'm sure it's probably different when you are just with someone for sex than when you are in a loving commited relationship.

16. BATMANs

BATMANs New Member

can't guys just fake orgasm and say that they just had a few dribbles instead of ropes of tadpole gel?

17. tamiyaDrifter

tamiyaDrifter Lurker

Fake it and say you were almost spent anyway because you wacked off less than 5 minutes earlier :mamoru:

18. Digital_angel

Digital_angel New Member

30 min and nothing
    that would be the worse