Girls! what do YOU really want?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by 1FastRide, Feb 15, 2005.

1. 1FastRide

1FastRide New Member

this is your chance to tell us guys what you really want in a guy.... what do you look for... whats your pre reqosit in a guy. how do you want a guy to treat you, and act around you..... this should be a couple pages, lol

2. Event Horizon

Event Horizon New Member

I know what they will say. They want every quality that I lack.

like confidence, as you can see from this post.

3. Seoulmate

Seoulmate New Member

Respects women, trustworty, honest, and faithful, sense of humor, ambitious, sensual, responsible, supportive, confident, open-minded. Treat me with respect. Treat me how you would want to be treated. Act how you would want me to act around you. These are just some of the basics.

4. Event Horizon

Event Horizon New Member

:rofl: What did I tell you?

5. Seoulmate

Seoulmate New Member

But you have a sense of humor. I can tell by your previous post. A self-depreciating sense of humor, but one none the less. You're funny. Work with it.

6. 1FastRide

1FastRide New Member

you know what, i HAD all those qualities.... every-one... and this one girl changed me. it was actually my first.... she played games and all kinda of shiznit for 2 years straight. since then, i have never been as innocent with those qualities. i guess it sunk in my head, you treat a woman to good and you will get ran over. now i play the games and do things on my terms. i found that i get way more girls this way, and i dont get soooo attatched. tell me why this is... tell me why all you girls say the same thing in what you want, but whenever you get a guy like that yall dont want him... or better yest dont respect him. in my mind, a girl wants you to play around with her head... weather they admit it or not.

7. tweakerpc

tweakerpc Guest

girlies want :buttsex:

8. Vanilla Tarantino

Vanilla Tarantino OT Supporter

You're never going to get an accurate answer to questions like these. Of course there are things that girls look for in guys (and vice-versa), but what they really want, or should I say, what they really NEED, is that special spark that makes one person stand out from others. They'll give you all these qualities - honest, trustworthy, caring, etc - but there are tons of people that fit this description. So what is it that makes a person like one and not another? Why can somebody who has lower confidence and a "duller" personality get a girl that another, "better" guy has been going after for years? There's just that SOMETHING that can not be explained. I know a girl, most beautiful girl I know or have met, extremely caring, motivated, just an all-around amazing girl that could get ANY guy she wants, and her boyfriend has the personality of a doormat. Yet, for some reason, she really, really loves him.

I've had many girls tell me that ANY girl would be lucky to have me as a boyfriend, and yet, I've yet to have a long-term relationship (I'm 20 now). Why? There's no real explaination. Just the luck (or unluck) of the draw. For example, I recently met a girl that I had a TON in common with. We should have been able to talk for years, and yet, when we spent time alone, talking was a task. I look back at high school, and I recall a girl that, although we were quite different in a lot of ways, we could talk for hours on end, every single day, and not just becuase we had different view/interests...we talked about anything and everything. It's a shame her religious views and over-protective father kept us apart :sad2:

Love is a weird, weird emotion and one that can not really be explained. You can look for "attractive" personality traits all you want and try to adopt/develop those traits. They may give you a few extra points initially, but there are always going to be lots of guys with those same traits. You just have to make that special connection, and there's no real way to know how that happens.

9. tweakerpc

tweakerpc Guest

i know girlies want this :wackit: or :3some:

10. Bam Bam

Bam Bam Guest

Every girl wants a sensitive asshole.

11. tweakerpc

tweakerpc Guest

don;t they want a horny guy :wackit:

12. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

this has been done before... search and i'm sure you'll find a response of mine (or two...or three...or four :o)

;)

13. Isolt78

Isolt78 Guest

This is true; I think the qualities girls list are more general descriptions. It takes the "spark" to really create interest, but you'll find in general that guys that create the "spark" will at least loosely fit the criteria given. I'm married, so I'm not looking anymore, but when I was, I would generally look for guys who were smart, knew what he wanted, on the one hand wouldn't mistreat me but on the other wouldn't put me on a pedestal, a little protective, forgiving but not pandering, doesn't mind my somewhat excessive affectionateness (I think I made that word up lol), and a little bit spontaneous and unpredictable.

14. lizzzardgirl

lizzzardgirl Guest

girls want men with money. they want to be worshipped. if they tell you otherwise, they are full of shit.

15. RichieZero

RichieZero All I got in this world, is my balls, and my word. OT Supporter

Nothing personal, but almost all of these qualities are bullshit. You can take a walk on the street, and see women dating guys who have a fraction of these qualities, and date them willingly. While I have a half-dozen friends who possess a majority of those qualities and always get used by women.

No, I'm sorry, but I don't believe a word of it. :)

16. D

D A guiltless state of self awareness.. The process

Different approach. Here's what I don't want.
    Don't want issues w/ their friends or relatives. Routine = boredom....Someone incapable of cooking/cleaning for themselves.
    I don't want someone who puts their wants before others needs. Don't have time for anyone who is verbally abusive.
    I don't want to deal with someone who is bad with money. I have my own money, but coping with someone who's no good at dealing w/finances, always costs you a bundle in the long run.

<edit> My own personal thang, I don't deal w/ religion. Spirituality, metaphorical things are ok, but that's all.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2005
  17. Seoulmate

Seoulmate New Member

Then your friends are attracting the wrong kind of woman. Not all girls use nice guys. And if they do, then it's b/c they get what they want but can't have a relationship w/ the guy b/c he's not attractive enough. A lot of the times you gotta be fairly cute and possess those qualities. If you're not attractive, then the asshole thing works.

18. JustR

JustR New Member

Well written post. I agree with everything and its pretty much the truth. Love works in its own messed up ways sometimes :hs:

19. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

:rolleyes: not i... :ugh:

20. Shep762

Shep762 OT Supporter

:bowdown: ladies reply to this man! I want to know too

21. Rocky6535

Rocky6535 Now, let me see you smile...

What makes you think that even they know the answer to that question?

22. Seoulmate

Seoulmate New Member

A lot of girls like drama.

23. bobbarker70

bobbarker70 New Member

i dont think girls want you to act a certaint way, if it isnt you. i think what girls want is for you to be yourself, if yourself isnt what a particular girl is looking for, then move on. you cant make everyone happy.

24. nikkostarr5

nikkostarr5 New Member

I'll admit, at first I found the head games guys kind of intriguing i was naive, and those guys seemed confident and I liked that. But really i just got hurt over and over, so now I know better, and deserve better. I dont think you guys can put all the blame on us. Most girls enter abusive relationships hoping they are strong enough to change the guy. I know i did, I thought well maybe they'll fall in love with me and wont want to see other girls :greddy: We all know thats not true.

So guys that say girls dont like nice guys are only saying that cuz they date immature petty girls that just want drama, if they sought more mature girls I doubt they'd have this problem as much.

25. Ghostaz0r

Ghostaz0r With my ego, I can stand there in a Speedo, and be

These threads are kinda dumb because each girl is unique