GIRLS!!! What do YOU look for in a guy???

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Guest, Aug 25, 2001.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Hey ladies!!! I was just wondering what you look for mainly in a guy??? Is it like his eyes, smile, his kissing??? What is it you like??? It's not like I have any problems getting girls, so I must be doing something right, but I was just wondering what you look for so that it may help me to stay popular with the girls. Thanks!

2. PrettyLush5

PrettyLush5 red sky at night

not an asshole, funny, smart, understanding, good personality...all of this could make the most unattractive person better looking :) but it's nice to find a cute guy too :)

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Girls, do you think I look alright??? I just took this pic about 5 minutes ago and I need to shave and I look horrible. It's about 100 degrees outside, so I have my shirt off. But, do you think there's anything about me I need to change? Like my hair, or facial hair??? Please tell me what you think. Thanks!!!

4. 1FstFocus

1FstFocus Guest

Got enough red shirts?:uzi: :greddy:

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Actually I just have my clothes color-coordinated, hence making it look like they are all red and white since that is all that's shown in the pic. :mad:

6. Guest

Guest Guest

NERD. :big grin: j/p

7. 1FstFocus

1FstFocus Guest

yea i was just messin...didnt mean to offend u or anything:)

8. Guest

Guest Guest

What I look for in a guy is a sense of humor, I hate guys that are so serious that nothing is EVER funny to them - and they can't just shoot the breeze. I am attracted to a man that takes care of his appearance, has manners, is sensitive, and spontaneous at times. A personality is a definite must!

9. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

people tell me that i'm picky when it comes to looking for guys...i can understand where they're coming from. if i don't like a guy at all when i first meet him, i probably won't go out on a date with him....

anyway, as for the things that i like in a guy.....
    #1...he has to have perfectly straight teeth (i'm attracted to that)
    great personality
    sense of humor, but yet can be serious when need be
    goals

and cute is always a good thing ;)

oh, ya....did i mention that i like the bad boy image, too....? lol....

10. For some reason a nice pair of lips is sooo sexy...I tend to like the taller guys with the larger frame, but the smaller dudes are cool too.

No matter how good looking a guy is, that all could go down the drain when he opens his mouth. Some guys become more attractive as I talk with them. Personality and brains are really important to me.

The whole visor/bleached hair thing is played out, ya'all hear? PLAYED OUT :big grin:

Nice arms and legs seem to draw me in, too. I never liked legs until I noticed them on my boss :o Nice biceps are awesome, but if they are so big and ripped that I feel like I couldn't escape or something, forget about it :p

11. KillaLadY

KillaLadY Guest

I like when I man has a small goatie and side burns, just like you.

I want a man that knows what he wants in life and that he is organised and his life is not a mess. They usually say that if a man like to clean his space, then his life is cleaned as well.

I want a man that understands the fact the women express their feelings differently than men and the man is willing to understand this difference. I want a man that wants to put a smile on my face all the time, when I am down, he is the one to cheer me up. I want a man that is really good in bed and likes to experience things with me.

Most importantly, I want a man that is honest with me and himself, loyal and faithful.

Sounds like I am asking for too much... no, not really, I already found him.

12. phatmonky

phatmonky Guest

I will never undersadn women :squint:

13. Guest

Guest Guest

true dat yo...

14. Guest

Guest Guest

Well yeah, but mine are connected, so therefore I call it a "skinny beard." :) Gees, I'm actually getting good at taking pics of myself.

15. Guest

Guest Guest

Dude I'd chill out and just wait for the right girl to come along... Not to be a friggin' homo or nothing, but you're not an ugly ass guy... I know what one looks like when I look in the mirror every morning.. so just hang tight, and when you aren't lookin some chick will find you... (I know that's what I've been waiting for) heheheh :)

16. Guest

Guest Guest

Well, I don't have trouble attracting girls, it's just that the majority of the ones I do attract are not the best looking. And, I really want to know how I should go about attracting the other girls and how to make them staying liking me. Thanks people!!! :)
    PS- Yes, I do know I should mostly be looking for personality, but good looks don't hurt.

17. I have a really bad problem with being shy. My friends say im a cool guy and what not, but i get all shy and quiet around women im attracted to. I missed my dream girl because i flat out got all retarted around her. MAN THIS SUCKS!!!!!!!

18. Yep

Yep Knick knack paddy whack, give the old dog a bone

Are you young? I think as you get older you'll realize "Why the fuck am I acting like a retard?".

I used to be the same way but now I just let it all hang out. Well, not literally but you get the point.

19. Guest

Guest Guest

DO WOMEN LIKE A GUY THAT DRINKS BEER AND GETS DRUNK AT PARTIES!? :beer: IF NOT THEN I GUESS IM FUCKED!! HAHAHAHAHAHAA BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER IF ANY OF YOU HAVE EER HEARD OF "PILSNER" ITS THE BEST BEER ON THE PLANET IN CANADA!!!!

:beer: :beer: :beer: :fart:

20. jaxs

jaxs Guest

What i look for in a guy?
    I tend to like a guy who is confident, outgoing, has a nice smile, intelligent - as in he can have a good conversation with me about lots of different things, respectful & honest - which is a biggie and hard to find these days.
    Tall guys, i like blue eyes too but these aren't a big deal.

21. jae

jae New Member

<--------------- be hot like me, and you will get all women

22. KillaLadY

KillaLadY Guest

Well, whatever you call them, you look GOOD!

23. Guest

Guest Guest

Well, Thanks!!! :) Yeah, I am not photogenic at all, so that's a big compliment! Thank you!!! And, those pics would probably be better if I could like have someone else take the pics instead of me taking pictures of myself like a freaking retard!!! But, okay so it seems that all of you girls like personalities over looks. But, in person it sure doesn't seem that way when I'm around girls. I don't know. Maybe I'm just confused. So, you girls just mainly like nice, honest guys??? Thanks for you comments!

24. Yep

Yep Knick knack paddy whack, give the old dog a bone

I think they go for the guys who are what the "are". If you're (and I don't mean to insinuate) not honest, not sincere, and not funny don't bother trying cause later on they'll just be disappointed.

Just "be", works everytime for me.

25. Guest

Guest Guest

ell, Thanks!!! Yeah, I am not photogenic at all, so that's a big compliment! Thank you!!! And, those pics would probably be better if I could like have someone else take the pics instead of me taking pictures of myself like a freaking retard!!! But, okay so it seems that all of you girls like personalities over looks. But, in person it sure doesn't seem that way when I'm around girls. I don't know. Maybe I'm just confused. So, you girls just mainly like nice, honest guys??? Thanks for you comments!

For me I do like a good personality over good looks ANY day. The reason I say this is because if a guy is good looking, that is nice and all but at the same time if he has no personality, and can't hold a conversation then he is going to lose my interest. I know it seems that us gals notice the looks first, and I'd be lying to say I don't notice what a guy looks like but honestly, it is the personality that really matters. When considering if a guy is attractive I take in a lot of factors such as his personality, is he a gentleman, does he have manners? Does he keep himself clean cut(is he trimmed, neat looking) and is he able to hold an intelligent conversation? Things like that make a man so much more attractive to me than just a good looking outer shell. :)