FRK Girls: Please answer my dildo question.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by DC2, Jan 28, 2008.

1. DC2

DC2 Member

My wife started to really like to play with toys in the last few months. She has a dildo and a rabbit that she uses once a while. Now, the rabbit broke and I'm getting her another one. While talking with her, she sounded like she wants to try different toys. The one thing that caugh me off guard was that she told me she wants to try a big dildo. There is this 2" diameter dildo that I can buy for her in the local store, but I am really wondering. With something that big, wouldn't it hurt? Even if it doesn't hurt, she would become loose, right? And then anything else smaller wouldn't feel so good, right? I don't want her to get so addicted to it and then not want me.

Girls, if you have had something big, please answer my questions. Thanks

2. aprettysmile

aprettysmile New Member

so I've come in here to read this a couple of times. generally when I play with toys I focus more on clitoral stimulation than insertion... but sometimes you just want to feel really full. and you also said that she's new to playing with toys in general, so it's very likely that she just wants to see what it's like. you never know, she may not like it. I've brought toys home that I've used once and never looked at again.

And to answer your question about becoming loose... the walls of the vagina are muscular. If she's playing with the giant dildo and then you have sex immediately, you might notice some difference. But those muscles will stretch and then go back to normal. Especially if she does kegels. And kegels will just make sex better anyways.

3. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

My only suggestion is to try to find silicone toys. They clean up easier and if she really wants to experiment (with smaller ones) and use them for anal play, she can be confident that the toys will clean peoperly!

There are old threads on "the best lube" also!

4. Lech

Lech Rhymes with fetch.

Some girls can just take a lot. I wouldn't worry about it, it's kind of a myth that big objects can stretch a vage out, it's elastic, it goes back to its original shape generally. If she can take something that big now, then that's basically her default setting. I think that's hot, I would love to degrade a girl with giant toys. Rawr. I say you go for it.

If you have some money to spend, you should buy pyrex toys. They're seamless and they retain heat. They look pretty too. They cost like $200 each though. :eek3:

5. VibraNation

VibraNation www.VibraNation.com

I have Pyrex toys on my site. I think the toys you are referring to are Phallix that are very expensive. Its more so of a brand name. But the material used are exactly the same. If you guys want pyrex/glass toy please check out my site. They are around $27 dollars + 30% off. Can't go wrong with that =)

6. RougeOgre

I like having a couple of those too if you are starting a collection!

7. VibraNation

Yeah, glass toys are fun to collect, not only that but they look extremely cool.

8. Lech

Lech Rhymes with fetch.

Are yours seamless?

9. VibraNation

absolutely yes! No other way.

10. RougeOgre

Nothing like being able to display your toys as objects d'art :rofl:

11. VibraNation

Haha. Yeah, we put them in the windows and have the sunlight hit them and they create a stained glass effect. hahaha j/k

12. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

neat....to OP, your questions have sort of been answered, not it won't hurt (remember, babies go through there ;)) and it will go back to tight after playing with a toy (or else a women who gives birth would be so loose forever...not work). As PS stated, they are muscles. Finally, 2 inches in diameter is not really that big. Try shoving like three fingers in her and stuff...then she will get an initial idea as to how 'full' it is and other things :)

13. DC2

DC2 Member

thanks for the advice. I spoke with my wife about it again. Before I told her about what you girls said, she was like "maybe I'll take it, or maybe not". After I told her a big dildo would make fill her up real well, she changed her tone completely. Now, she wants to get the full feeling by the big dildo badly. We are not with each other now, but when she comes back next week, that is the first thing she wants to do. ;)

Now, how should we breakin this in? it is something big, I normally want to fuck her myself after playing toy, but I don't like to feel her all loose.

14. Letifo

Letifo Moderator

only one girl came in and posted that she likes to get "filled up" by a big toy in here, nobody else commented on what they think of using a big dildo (or big whatever). I thought that was kind of curious :dunno:.

15. Sandoz

Sandoz New Member

There are no rules that apply to all women, everyone is different and has different size/tolerance issues.

But in my experience, with training and practice, a girl can accomodate any size cock -- after all, this is where BABIES come from. :mamoru: If it hurts at first, you can work on your arousal and limitations and overcome it.

As far as the loose/size issue, the way to prevent that is to do kegels. They're fantastic. Not only do they keep you tight but, after a while, you get better control of your muscles, you feel them better, and you even get new sensations.

I do kegels all the time and now I can take a huge cock without hurting -- quite the opposite -- and yet I'm tighter than I was before I started doing them.

Hope that helps!

:wavey: