Girls of Vag

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by ElChupacabra, Oct 24, 2007.

1. ElChupacabra

ElChupacabra we should have fucking shotguns

Ok, ladies, just curious if I'm repulsive or something. I am currently 0/6 on getting numbers. One is a passing acquaintance I've known a couple of weeks (seen like 4 times at her job), one my daughter used to babysit for and has been helping me paint my house (offered without my suggestion), one is the mom of one of my son's friends, two I see at my job (service call on their jobs) twice a week, one at a restaurant I frequent. I have gotten "sure, I'll call you to let you know if I can" with no follow up call, "I got back together with my exhusband", "I just started seeing someone" (got this one tonight from a girl who broke up with her bf last week), straight up "no", and "I'm married but separated", and a laugh.

There's a pic of me on the front of my myspace, I'll add you if you want to see more. http://www.myspace.com/elchupacabrarocks

Last edited: Oct 24, 2007
  2. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

Cant see much of any feature in particular in that pic, but by no means to do seem repulsive.

Maybe you are going after the wrong type of woman? Maybe you are going after the right type of woman but coming off the wrong way? Do you see a pattern in these women or in the way you pursue them? If you do, try the opposite. I know that seems simple, but sometimes thats what works.

3. demosnat

demosnat New Member

You're probably out of practice, the guys will be able to help you out more with starting off with a woman.
    As far as looks, not my type (you look very masculine, I don't like hyper masculine men, and I've never found WASPS attractive) but for the type of girl who does find masculine WASPS attractive, which most do, will.

4. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

you don't seem repulsive (from your pic) if that's what you are asking.

Maybe you are trying to go for women you are "comfortable" with; and by that I mean women you already know. Sometimes that's not always in your favor. These women probably already know you and have already had a preconceived notion as to who you are and they don't want to be with you :dunno: and maybe they're letting you know that in a nice way.

Try going after women you don't know; don't go after acquaintances.
    start fresh

5. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:werd: That was the pattern I was noticing. Get out in the "field" and meet new women who don't know you or your situation.

6. ware_ru

ware_ru I know, I know, I'm amazing

your looks DO NOT MOTHER FUCKING MATTER. The problem is that women DO NOT SEE YOU AS A GUY WHO GETS GIRLS. If you DO NOT COME ACROSS AS A GUY who gets girls you will NOT BE A GUY WHO GETS GIRLS.

You can even tell that from your pic mang, why is your main pic a pic of you with a gun if you're not shooting? Why isn't it with a hot chick under each arm throwing themselves at you? you dig?

go into the archives section of this forum and read te massive sticky with a focus on my posts and my old name jkidd5. Especially read the posts on identity and attraction. You're at a point where you're going to have to realize that you have to be ready to become the man you want to be. good luck bro

7. teo

teo . => ? => !

While looks are important, manner is more so. Looks only get you to the door. Your manner determines whether you walk through it.

I also second the vote on trying for women elsewhere. Ask your female friends/acquaintances for prospects, too.. my stepdad was introduced to my mom through a mutual female friend, and that same mutual friend's husband was introduced to her by my mom. :dunno:

8. ware_ru

False. FALLACY. Complete fucking FALLACY that gives attractive people a confidence boost to take on the mannerisms that are actually the reason they get girls, and gives ugly people a reason to blame for their lack of success. COMPLETE utter FALLACY that is massively due to the social conditioning of society and in particular the media. Just unbelievably untrue and completely ridiculous. i'm going to try to restrain myself from getting into this argument again but I think we can all agree that there is at least ONE guy in this world who isn't physically attractive but still gets girls by the fucking TRUCKLOAD. Most of us have actually known or met several of these types of guys. Be that guy. Period.

9. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

Looks are not important, but they help. I'm in the same boat as you 100% as far as attraction switches. But if an ugly guy and good looking guy have the SAME EXACT personality/game/whatever the good looking guy will win her over a greater % of time.

I've met plenty of guys not as physically attractive as I am pull more quality women than I have. But I've gotten attention easier at times because of my "better" looks and body language.

10. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:rofl: @ you guys. Looks are important. I'm not saying they are as important to women as they are to men...but stop saying they aren't important, because they are.

11. ware_ru

I actually thought about this the last time we had this thread. I don't think that's true. If the girl is more attractive than either of the guys, it doesn't matter who is better looking. Like imagine two cool dudes are competing for a girl one night with the same game - and one of them is better looking than the other but the chick is like a mega hottie and clearly better looking than either. The one that gets her is going to get her through luck of logistics or more persistence or something like that - where the only advantage the goodlooking guy would have is that he might initially be looked at as the one who is probably more sex worthy but solving that takes like 5 seconds and just a couple chicks crawling on you.

12. ware_ru

I don't know why you keep posting your opinion when, no offense, but most of my posts refer to getting girls who are massively massive mega hotties that can get pretty much any guy they want

13. sportsjunkie

granted I'm sure all/every guy wants a "mega hottie", a 10/10, but what if a guy just want's an "average" girl with whom he connects with?
    maybe some guys want someone on their same level.

14. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

To the OP - you're average looking, just like me. Welcome to the club. :wavey:

Somehow I got the sense that you gave them your number ... is that correct? If so, that tends not to work, but somehow I think you know this.

Have you ever read The Book of Pook? If not, go Google it.

Your attitude and personality have a lot to do with it. Yes, looks will get you further, especially if you're very poorly dressed, dirty, etc. However, nice jeans and a t-shirt never got in my way of meeting women.

To me I would echo what was already said - pick on some women you don't know. Go out and practice FAILING and learn every time you get turned down - what can you improve on? At what point did the woman "turn away" or "run away"? What did you do in that previous minute that was something you could improve upon?

Stuff like that.

Practice, practice, practice. :)

15. ElChupacabra

Personal banker, receiving clerk(s), bartender, sales clerk, contractor...3 moms, 3 not moms, range in age from 25-38. Asked 3 for their number, 3 for a date.

16. ElChupacabra

Can't rightly say I've ever been pegged as "hyper-masculine" before, but I do see your point. With a different mindset as a teen, I coulda been a Marine or Ranger.

I have a blindfold...:x:

17. ElChupacabra

I can see your point on the ones I encounter at work, which is a different mindset than I have anywhere else, but the one that I'm nuts about doesn't have a solid hour of face time with me in a year's time. Probably <30 mins, most of that at her job (banker) when I needed to get something straight or asking how she is/how her house search is going, etc. The bartender (the one tonight) is essentially fresh, she has seen me at her job 3-4 times, but only enough contact to get my drink order. She did remember me tho, she told my sister-in-law 2 days ago she broke up with her bf and my s-i-l told her I thought she was hot and she asked "the one who drinks Shiner? Well that's certainly flattering".

18. ElChupacabra

Negative. One has my number because my daughter baby sat for her and I txt her occasionally. When we were in the Bahamas, she called to see if we were going to be back before the hurricane that was headed that way got there because she didn't want us to get got. Other than that, none have my number. I asked 3 out, asked for 3 numbers.

19. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

sure, and that's fine, but what if "connecting with" someone turned out to be nothing more than a learnable skill.

once you have the ability to "connect with" girls in general... minus whale connect with the hot ones.

20. ElChupacabra

You're the second person I've seen use "minus whale" for "might as well" in a week. Never seen that before. Interesting.

21. sportsjunkie

that's fine :dunno: nothing wrong with that

22. jmezz

jmezz layin in bed stretchin my pumped quads for hours

:rofl:

:bigthumb:

23. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

But you're now getting out of a broad sense and becoming too specific.

The two independent variables are personality and looks of the guys. The female personality/looks is certainly a variable, but I'm not talking about that.

Like I said, in a massive general scale I think it's true.

24. ware_ru

I'm not sure what you mean. If both dudes are uglier than the chick then it doesn't matter who is relatively more physically attractive. If they're competing for the girl the guy who gets the girl will be up to chance and circumstance.

What I'm saying is that your looks DO matter if you're more attractive than the girl. Girls can like you just because you're physically more appealing than they are. But if you're UGLIER than the girl then it doesn't matter HOW ugly you are (maybe barring deformities and similar) as long as you're well groomed and all that. And ALL guys, every single one, are uglier than the mega mega elite level hotties, whcih is the point

25. ElChupacabra

Which is who I'm hitting on right out of the box. :rolleyes: