SRS Girls : /. No cliffs so dont ask.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by CustomTrendzInc, Jun 3, 2008.

1. CustomTrendzInc

CustomTrendzInc New Member

Alright, so heres some background:

Ive met this chick when i was over my friends house and he was talking to her on AIM. She liked him at the time but he did not like her at all. So i started talking to her. For a few months we talked and then we started talking on phone. She started liking me and would say how she wanted to date me even though we never met(weve seen pics and etc.) So after all this talking and her never having time i told her i never want a relationship or anything to do with her other then talking as friends. A month later she goes out with a different guy she knew for a while and he is 19 and a sophmore in college now. We then start talking again and get friendly and actually meet up. She really likes me and i really like her. She talks about "us" after and if her current relationship ends but yet does not want to break up with him. We have been talking for about 6 months now and nonstop just about. We text throughout the day and talk on the phone for about an hour or more a day. We have hung out plenty of times and its been great and she talks about how she gets worried because she might cheat on bf.

I am 17 and she is 16 by the way.

I dont know what to do, we flirt alot, we both like each other. But i just dont know what to do? Wait for her? Or just end it right now? I really like this girl and i just dont want to give up : (. What are your guys opinion on this?

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

You might know this girl from talking to her for a few months, but you don't actually know her. You just know the idea of her. You are both really young and most likely you are more interested in her now just because she's dating someone new and you miss the attention from her. If you two actually dated you'd probably be shocked that you don't mesh well considering you haven't succeeded this far.

She has a boyfriend though technically and right now she's still talking to you and flirting with you because she wants the attention. You two will most likely never work out. Shit, you've only met once in a year? I'm assuming you don't live near one another which also doesn't help at your ages since you are under mommy and daddy's house and rules.

You'd be best off leaving her alone. If she REALLY wants to be with you then she will break up with her current bf to specifically be with you, not play this retarded cat and mouse game that high schoolers play. You are also too young to even be contemplating it being semi-serious.

3. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

you're wasting way too much time on a girl who is taken, and you have barely hung out with.

I mean this nicely...find something else to do with your time besides chat/text/talk on the phone with an unavailable woman

4. CustomTrendzInc

we've been hanging a few times a week for a month or two now. And i still get the same attention from her that i have always gotten, nothing has changed other then the fact that we really cant do anything because she is dating someone else.

5. iwishyouwerebeer

So what are you getting out of this relationship? Her company?

You do realize she is playing you and the other kid. She uses you for validation and attention and him for most likely his age, status, car, etc.

6. CustomTrendzInc

well i can understand what you are saying and i will tell her tomorrow about how i feel. I will tell her that i cant wait for someone who obviously doesn't like me back as much as i like them. Thanks for showing me that what i thought was true. I will let you know how that goes.

and she keeps her relationship with him a secret BECAUSE of his age.

7. iwishyouwerebeer

Good.

But do not guilt her or try to pressure her.

None of that "well you should dump him for me! :mb:" You need to tell her straight up that you like her and don't want to continue whatever this weird relationship is you have with her while she has another boyfriend. It's not fair to you or her actual boyfriend. Tell her that you cannot be friends and that's it. No guilting, no pressuring, no trying to make her see that you are the right one for her :rolleyes:

She needs to make the decision for herself who she likes the most.

8. iwishyouwerebeer

9. CustomTrendzInc

yea it is :(

im a idiot i know :facepalm:

10. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Screw telling her. Don't SAY, DO. Just cut off contact with her. Listen, if she really wanted to be with you, she would have dumped the bf months ago. The fact that she hasn't shows you her priorities.

11. CustomTrendzInc

do you think i should just stop talking to her completely? I mean i still like her company even though we wont date/etc. And if shes fine with that, cool, if not then im fine with us not talking also.

12. iwishyouwerebeer

Unless you can have a friendship with her where you have 0 feelings or intentions of actually getting with her....then maybe.

But seeing as how you've been under this girl's thumb for months now I doubt you can just have a platonic friendship with her. Shit, she'll still just be using you. You aren't her true "friend."

I still say tell her your "friendship" is off. This girl is a nightmare at 16 already.

13. CustomTrendzInc

alright thanks for the advice matt and beer. This is gonna be hard but I will try my best.

14. iwishyouwerebeer

This time actually update us :squint:

15. CustomTrendzInc

haha i will, i promise :)

16. Vysion

Vysion New Member

Fuck her, wear protection, and move on. She is playing you for your attention. If she wants you so badly then make the move and have sex with her already. This is obviously what she wants since she is young and always telling you how horny she is. She isn't going to outright say "let's have sex" and she will never leave her boyfriend for you. She is playing him too. She enjoys the attention all these guys are giving her. Get your fix, give her what she wants and don't talk to her again unless she contacts you to hang out. You wont get a relationship out of this one, you'll only get heartache.

17. CustomTrendzInc

well i told her this morning we had to talk. She wouldn't let me tell her later in the day and told me to just tell her now. She says she cares for me, and how i ruined her by saying that i cant wait for her. I kinda feel bad because now shes crying and shes in class at the moment. I told her to call me when shes single if shes still interested in hooking up.

This was hard, but i took it better then i thought. And she took it worse then i thought.

18. iwishyouwerebeer

:bigthumb:

She's almost definitely going to keep trying to contact you. Whether it's through texting or whatever. Do NOT reply, unless it's to tell her to please leave you alone unless she's single.

19. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

ugh. stupid drama queen. if she's so ruined by the loss, why hasn't she broken up with the bf?

Ignore her completely from now on...she's a drama queen and sounds borderline crazy

20. CustomTrendzInc

i will try my hardest :(

21. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

22. black jesus

black jesus OT Supporter

god damnit, I was this pathetic once. You did the worst possible thing you could do. Put yourself in her position, "her customtrendzinc, i want to be around you for no real reason, most likely because I'm pathetic and have no other options and right now I'm demonstrating that I am so pathetic that I can't just take you, I have to ask you if I can take you, rather than be a man."

If you want this chick, you have to get with her friends. Once her friends find out how bad ass you are, and how you can have any girl you want, she will come. You have to do a push/pull with her where you make her qualify herself to you.

A little tip I wish I had when I was your age. You can either talk/seduce/kill any woman you're interested in from the start by enticing her with your deft social skills, or you can wait until its so far along in the process that you make threads about it on the internet and cry about it...like I did for all my life. Next time you see a girl you like, do something about it from the start, you'll have a better life that way and much less stress and regret.

23. black jesus

black jesus OT Supporter

because he's strong, in control of his woman, and breaks her off like a man.

24. CustomTrendzInc

she didn't break up with him because hes a complete asshole is my guess. I wish i had that chart someone drew up of good guys, normal guys, and assholes.

25. bowrofl

bowrofl New Member

:ugh: What are you going on about? He did the absolute right thing. Why would he put so much effort to get with a clearly-immature 16 year old girl. He is still young, there is no need for such extensive tactics. Have you even read the thread?

She didn't break up with her BF because she is 16 and doesn't know what she wants or what to do in those situations, like most girls her age.