girls mature at different ages, but character ever change?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by quamen, Dec 10, 2006.

1. quamen

quamen New Member

I have dated in the past a few girls who were younger than me, and it wasnt the best experience. Im 24 and these girls were like 19-20. I didnt see a big deal about the age until i got involved with these girls and realized they were at different points in their life. Priorities were much different for them then they were for me and we ended up not clashing that well. I have no fault in them for that because age will play a factor in anyone lifes, but i found out some qualitlies these girls had. Maybe it was because of the type of girls they were, but I dont really know. Qualities such as lying, cheating, and not trustworthy. the thing that aggravated me the most is that how some girls can lie right to your face and not even blink. they blamed their age, or they apologized later after they were caught in that lie,but does character ever change?

I dont believe using your age is a good excuse, because there really young adults. do people chnage as in certain qualities over time such as lying, cheating,not being trustworthy or is that who they really are?

2. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

I hear ya on the "different ages, different places in life" thing...I've had similar problems with a few girls in the past...

But yeah, I'm guessing if they are already lying and cheating, it may become a habit in the future.

You're probably going to find good and bad quality women across all ages and at all the different points in life.

3. quamen

quamen New Member

ur right

i know youll find good and bad qualities in every person,but that is nature. some qualities you will like and some you wont. But i believe some people should have certain qualiteis just to be a "moral" person. some of these would be trustworthy,being honest etc.

4. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

yeah...i was just trying to say that those bad qualities really have nothing to do with age.

5. Ford4Life

Ford4Life Guest

Past behavior predicts future behavior, if she's cheating and lying now the odds are pretty good she will continue to do so as she grows older.

Personally, I've given up dating younger women, they aren't worth the headache.

6. ArthurPewty

ArthurPewty New Member

Hate to give you the incontinent answer, but- depends. A lot of guys will lie and act real shallow in their relationships at that age in order to have sex with a lot of women, but they later wise up, particularly when priorities change. If you read over some of the threads in here, you'll notice that people will engage in shady behavior (cheating, lying), not necessarily because they don't care, but because they don't have the maturity to deal with problems or conflicts in their relationships.

On the other hand, if you know other people in the girl's life and they all say stuff like "she's always borrowing money, but never pays it back," "yeah, she says she's going one place a lot and then I find out she went some place else," or "I'm not sure about her sometimes, but she always seems to have an explanation." Those are more likely characterological (i.e. consistent and pervasive).

7. quamen

quamen New Member

makes lots of sense as well. i can relate this very well to my one relationship i just got done with.

8. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

All I can say if young girls tend to be a hell of a lot more carelss with work, money, can tend to still be dependent on parents, etc. If these aren't qualities you want surrounding you then how about start dating girls who are your age, or at least one's legal to drink.

9. quamen

quamen New Member

20 to 21 isnt a big age different to mature lady ogoodman?

10. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

lol, yeah huh, once they can legally drink everything changes! I'm just messing with ya man to say date girls your age, they're definitely more apt to be at the same point in their lives as you are and you'll have more in common.

11. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

I agree...stick to close to your age/similar point in life as you.

I've gone after freshman/sophomore college girls before...and it didn't really work, because I couldn't relate to the school stuff much anymore.

That, and a LOT (not all) of young college girls aren't looking to get into a serious relationship.

I know it's very tempting to go after the younger girls because they are physically attractive, but if you get unlucky (which I have) you soon realize the difference in maturity levels.

If you're done with college, look for women who are also out of college, or almost done. I can almost guarantee that a girl who is just getting into college woldn't be as good of a fit for a long term serious relationship.

12. bmwe30

bmwe30 New Member

I find that the differences dating younger ladies (19/20) and those my age (23) have never really been about character or maturity. People have different priorities at different stages in their lives, whether its to go out and hook up as much as possible, or settle down, as long as they're being honest with what they want/who they are it's not an issue of maturity. You'd be harder pressed to find young girls looking for a serious relationship but at the same time, how often do you start out dating with the assumption that things are going to end up really serious?

If a girl was really immature or had some flaw in her character that was a big issue, I wouldn't date them anyways, regardless of age. A girl that is terribly fickle at 19/20 will probably still be that way at 25.

13. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

I find that woman of all ages will live up to your standards, IF you let them be known up front. Quite simply date her enough to get it across that flakes will not be tolerated, nor will liars, cheaters, drug users, etc. You enforce that with action. If she flakes on you (or is late more than 15 minutes) you leave. If she lies, you dump her.

As long as you make it clear up front, and you are worth being with, women will respect that. It's all about self-respect and people responding it. At least that is my take on it.