girls likes 2 guys

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by deznutz, Jun 16, 2005.

1. deznutz

deznutz New Member

So i told her, " i want to know how you feel about me" and she said "i have feelings for you, but im not going to lie, i have feelings for another guy as well...im torn.."

i have thought about it a lot...like i dont want to be the second choice if she goes with the other guy and i also dont want to be the "what if" guy either....

i love this girl to death and id do anything for her.... i just dont know what to do...i told her she needs to pick, and she said she needs time....i dont know

2. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

find another girl? there's only like 3.5 billion to choose from.

3. cfordhere

cfordhere Guest

agree find someone else shes obviously not that interested in you to be with just you.

4. NJGuy

NJGuy "Fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckmef uckmefuckmefuckmefuckm OT Supporter

make her choice for her.

5. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

walk away. If she is indecisive now, she always will. Dont want her to choose you and then second guess herself the whole time.

6. {WBK}Blood_Lust

{WBK}Blood_Lust New Member

act like you care and just try to get in her pants, after you hit that, move on cause she'll just jerk you around

7. BTA

BTA New Member

Heh

as soon as you start looking elsewhere and stop giving her attention, you'll have made her choice for her.

She'll be all over your cock immediately.

8. richo

richo New Member

And here I was expecting a story about a threesome (menage a trois as it were)?

She doesn't really sound like a keeper, that's for sure.

9. Solus Emsu

Solus Emsu ****** U N R A T E D ! ****** -----THAT'S HOW I RO

"No, I won't just sit here and wait, while you're weighing your options you're making a fool of me."

-Linkin Park-

Tell her to make a decision right now. Ask her "what is it going to be?"
    Do not let her walk away without deciding. If she walks away or tells you she needs more time, tell her

"I guess that is your decision then. You are not ready for me nor him. You can not commit, you like being torn and I deserve better than that. I deserve an answer and not to be played with like an object. I like you and want to be with you, but I have more dignity than to let you play me like this. So tell me right now, what do you decide?"

10. dark cloud

dark cloud New Member

Yea something along those lines.

There's millions of girls out there, i'm sure you can find one that can make up her mind. Well, at least better than her.

11. Rellik

Rellik New Member

hah you guys really play hardball don't you

i dont think he will take your advice...atachment=you won't risk anything if there's any chance of it working out

12. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

I dont think anyone takes the advice they ask for here. Why would they?

When people ask questions they are just more or less trying to find people that agree with them. They already know what they are going to do, and no one is going to change that.

13. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

my ex was interested in another guy besides me. she was with me, but it fucking tore me apart every day the possibility that she'd leave me and hook up with him.

it's not worth it.

14. deznutz

deznutz New Member

well,after all this, she is still trying to decide, i want her to make a decision right now...im forcing her, i am seriously getting depressed...

15. deznutz

deznutz New Member

i am about to cut if off...real soon

16. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

She's not going to decide. She's used to getting her way and isn't used to hurting people so she's going to do everything she can to not make a decision. That way if one of you cuts things off to her that was your choice, not hers, and she is still innocent in all of this. She's just not very mature but girls this age aren't :dunno:

17. Brian May

Brian May New Member

been there, done that. She's a waste of time, find someone else who's actually worthy of your time rather than some confused emo child who can't make up her mind.

Good luck :)

18. Original

Original OT Supporter

If I were you I'd back off. If she likes you enough, she'll work for your affection. Don't force feelings for her. If she chooses the other guy, who gives a fuck, but you will not truely know how she feels about you until she shows you. Back off, and pretend like she's not part of your picture for a while and see if she works herself back in.

19. DJ Cripsen

DJ Cripsen New Member

troof

I've been in the same situation and its really waste of time. Shes just an emo whore and too young to decide what shes wants.

20. swisher59

swisher59 New Member

use this exact line:
    "let me make the decision for you. peace."

one of two things will happen...either she'll want what she can't have and come to you, or you will have just ridden yourself of a problem. there are a lot more women out there in the world--ones that can make up their minds.

21. Apothis

Apothis New Member

Being "patient" with girls like this only leads to heartbreak and bad situations. It is so not worth it. SHE isn't worth it. Look at it this way: If she "really" liked you, the decision would be easy for her, simple as that. Don't let this bitch bring you down, move on to other girls.

22. tehexile

tehexile New Member

holy.fucking.shit. that is the EXACT goddamn situation i am in. i would DIE for this girl. in all seriousness, anything wouldnt be too much for her. but she still loves her boyfriend. but she loves me at the same time. it REALLY sucks, im always thinking about her, and my chest constantly hurts, but i am hopeful and optimistic. i really dont know what to do. she is the first person that has ever made me happy, and shes the first person i have ever truely cared about more than myself.

23. lilceez112

lilceez112 New Member

find another girl, or tell her that you like another girl too....

she will get jealous that you are scammin on some other squirrel and you are in there!

24. ISO9002

ISO9002 New Member

She could be wanting you to do some more action to "make her make the decision". :naughty:

Sometimes when a girl tell you this, she is indeed indecisive, but she could be wanting more action from you, as a confirmation! :cool:

Girls always like to be pursued! Figure it out yourself and act quickly! :bigthumb:

25. m_-f

m_-f New Member

I just got finished going through the same damn thing......It lasted 2 years though, she had broke up with him to be with me. A few months after we were dating she would still kinda talk to him and I told her she had to choose. Well she chose to be with me then about a few weeks ago she all of a sudden wants to break up and be with him again. (long story short)

I should have cut her loose a long time ago because I knew she was going to just flip flop back and forth, but I told myself it wouldn't happen. Now it feels a lot worse because I was too attached when she decided to go back with him. Lesson learned and will never go through that shit again.