girl's libido not what it used to be

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by drew, Apr 9, 2006.

1. drew

drew New Member

me and my girl have been together for about a year now. when we first got together she was crazy in bed, making all sorts of noise and shit...we fucked like 5 times the day after we got together. before me she was pretty "experienced" to put it politely and generally had relationships that lasted no longer than a couple weeks, and definitely no more than a month or 2. so our sex life was real hot, she begged me to fuck her for the 4th or 5th time in the same day. i was in europe for about 4 months ending last december but we survived that. i went through a phase where i would lose my hard on in the middle of sex. i think i was depressed but im over that now. on the other hand, she just doesnt seem interested anymore. we've definitely talked about it but shes always like "i dunno whats wrong" shes not cheating, shes just lost part of her libido and i think its cuz she was used to hooking up with different people. she doesnt masturbate anymore and its a lot harder to please her. we both wanna solve this so whats the best way to go about it??

2. Vailripper

Vailripper Daywalkers have feelings too.

Birth control?

3. drew

drew New Member

shes been on nuvaring since i met her

4. bowrofl

bowrofl New Member

try new things in bed? buy sex toys and use them on her? blindfold her/tie her to the bed? experiment

5. drew

drew New Member

right right, but i'm lookin to get her back in the mood, not get off with a vibrator u know? sex drive is all in the head so i wanna work on it that way

6. C4172

C4172 New Member

It could be that she's bored from being with the same guy for so long. Starve her from sex for a while and see if that works.

7. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

Toys can help with that if you don't let it get to your ego ;)
    Spice things up, she seems to be lacking interest in you (no offense) or sex with you right now. You said it yourself, she isn't used to being with the same man for so long.
    I DON'T agree with the starving her of sex comment either. Why not have a talk with her about it? She might be able to give you a lot more insight than any of us would.

8. Vailripper

Vailripper Daywalkers have feelings too.

Yeah...it sounds like she just wants some variety. She is used to skipping around and getting variety that way, now she's looking for variety from you ;)

9. orie

orie social assassin

:ugh:

10. Sionell89

Sionell89 I grew up when I wasn't looking

The hormones from the nurvaring may be building up. Any hormonal BC will adversely affect the libido.

Of course, she just may be coming down to a 'normal' level of horniness too.

11. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

like you said, its all in the head man. Do the things that would make her want to have sex with you, if you two had never hooked up before. Be a gentleman and a real man. Take her out and show her a good time.

dont follow your old patterns. be in charge. pick out the resturant, but dont tell her. tell her what dress to wear.
    Or if you are usually a very in charge guy, do something sensitive.. take her to a museum or an art gallery if thats her thing, or something she would really like, then a walk in the park holding hands and a picnic... Try going hiking and getting it on in the woods... you get the point.

you gotta keep it fresh between you all the time, if you expect her to stay hot for you in bed.

remember for you good sex = good feelings about her, for her, its the other way around.

on the other hand, you say she has even stopped masterbating.. not good. is she happy? job/family/money all ok?