Girls - it's normal to shave your thighs and ass (if applicable)... right? (NWS)

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Falconer, Jun 26, 2008.

1. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Ok I haven't been with a ton of women but every gf I've had has always "shaved her legs" which basically had an end result of no hair at all below the waist, with the possible exception of pubes if she didn't shave them.

I always assumed this was normal.

But every so often (enough to make me notice), a "hot chick" will be posted in the main forum, and she has clearly visible thigh and or ass hairs (I mean hair on the ass itself, like on the butt cheeks, and not the asshole). I usually point out that this is gross/nasty/whatever, which in the main forum quickly gets me labeled as a virgin :)mamoru:), but then again the main forum will fuck anything.

So that being said, is this normal? Like do some girls not include their thighs in the whole "leg shaving" process?

I should point out that it's always light blond hairs that aren't being shaved. It's never like dark ass Italian/Greek/Indian hair or anything. Or is there a rule like if you don't have dark hair you're not supposed to shave it (I only date brunettes so if this is a rule I wouldn't have experienced it).

I can try to find some of these pics for reference. I don't think I have any of them saved, however (maybe I should have in anticipation of this thread).

edit - I'm not looking for any "we're human and it's normal to have hair" replies.

2. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

3. yankeeschick14

yankeeschick14 New Member

honestly, I have never shaven my ass in my life. I'm very blonde, and i hae that little fuzz, but no one has ever commented or said anything and it doesnt bother me. Its all I can do to get myself to shave once a week, and thats just my legs. I do shave my thighs and whatnot, just no need to go up and shave the ass/stomach. Plus, I would get super irritated if I shaved my stomach from my pants rubbing on the stubble. Ouch!

No, women are not hairless creatures. no, fuzz doesnt bother me.

4. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

That's wrong but I don't have time to draw a picture explaining why it's wrong. Just trust me it's wrong.

5. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

legs is damn near everyone
    mound/vag/asshole is high. Or at least they trim.

But you are expecting to shave the actual ass cheeks ?

6. yankeeschick14

yankeeschick14 New Member

thats true. horomones actually dictate the location and thickness of hair, not hygiene habits.

7. kiri

kiri New Member

no, i don't shave my ass cheeks :rofl:

8. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

the reason I mentioned ass cheeks was cuz i saw a pic someone posted of this chick with hairy ass butt cheeks. Like Robin Williams' arms, except it was blond hair on the chicks ass. I was like :eek3:

9. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

I have never heard of anyone shaving their ass cheeks

10. Boosh Dag

Boosh Dag Guest

blond fuzz != hair

11. Original

Original OT Supporter

:werd: and i've never seen it being too big of a problem.. her happy trail can't be THAT bad :o

i'll admit the lighting in that picture does emphasize it a ton though.

12. eskarinna

eskarinna New Member

I shave everything including my tummy, butt, arms leg and tights. Even after getting a full body laser hair removal i still have to touch up with epilating or shaving if i have no time or don't feel like putting with the pain. However i am whiter skinned than your regular white gal and have dark hair so even the finest fuzz is visible and i hate that. Porblem is some of the hairs are so fine that the laser, waxing, epilating can't even pick them up and even when shaving i have to repeat the area wile firmply pressing the blade to shave them off.

13. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:bowrofl: Your standards never cease to amaze me.

14. squid

squid braap

If it's not dark I don't see any reason to shave it.

Blondes have the most body hair oddly enough, you just can't see most of it because most of it is that fine stuff that's practically clear. I knew one girl who was a natural platinum blonde and if the light hit her right she looked like a wookie.

15. dymondboy2f

dymondboy2f Second place is the first loser.

You are a virgin if you point out PEACH FUZZ on a girl. I've been with some hot ass girls that had that. Never bothered me. I actually kind of like it, I pull on it joking around sometimes.

Learn to stop being a picky ass bitch. Do you shave your whole body since you're such a hair freak?

16. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

Same here!

17. Elphaba

Elphaba New Member

I'm very blonde, but I shave from my ankles to about 1/2 way up my thighs, which is where for me the 'peach fuzz' stuff starts. There's no point in shaving it since you cant see it anyway and when I do it usually gets painful or itchy. I also shave what I have of a 'happy trail' which amounts to 9 or 10 dark hairs between my belly button and my bikini area, which I also shave.

I def. dont shave my ass cheeks, and dont know any of my friends that do, even ones with darker hair...I'll check tonight though, its ladies night so I'll take a poll...

18. Victoriono

Victoriono New Member

What does NWS mean?

19. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Not Work Safe

20. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

i have never shaved my ass, or even thought twice about needing to...

i shave from my ankles to my knees normally since i very rarely wear something that shows my thighs.

but for my SO, or for wearing a bathing suit, i will shave 1/2 to 3/4 of my thigh, but its not as often since its lighter and softer hair that doesnt require the daily shaving.

21. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Ankles to knees by and large, I have virtually no hair on my thighs. Sometimes I do it for no apparent reason.

22. mavfan1

mavfan1 Active Member

peach fuzz like that is awesome!

now, shaving the crack is essential

23. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

:rofl:

I wax my chest a few times a year when it gets to be more than I like. I would do my stomach, too, but my gf says she likes the hair on my stomach so I'm like alright then, less work for me and it keeps her happy. My stomach isn't super hairy; you can still see my abs and everything so it's not that bad.

That's it. Fortunately my arms/legs aren't super hairy so it's not really an issue. I have as much hair there as any typical male of German descent :dunno:

I trim my pubes and remove the hair on my sack.

And now you know my manscaping routine :big grin:

24. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

As beer said, it's "not work safe". People put "NWS" on thread titles so other people know not to click them at work (there's nothing like having boobies or whatever up on your screen right as your boss walks by and you get fired).

25. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

It reminds me of what I looked like when I was 12.