Girls, how aggressive is too aggressive?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by JumboJym69, Feb 22, 2005.

1. JumboJym69

JumboJym69 New Member

I just wanted some other female's opinions on this. I hang out with this girl pretty frequently so I guess you could say that we have been dating. It's not serious at all, I mean we have had sex with each other but we definitely would not call each other boyfriend or girlfriend or whatever. When we hang out we like to smoke a lot of pot, and I guess when I am really high it makes me think twice about "makin' moves" on her I guess. And of course I think about it a lot when we are just chillin, but I don't want to come off as being too aggressive or too into her or whatever. I really want to know when a girl thinks that a guy needs to cool off or whatever.

2. AnoesisX

AnoesisX New Member

i wish i can find a girl like that. or that but a serious relationship

3. SWTNLOW37

SWTNLOW37 New Member

Cedar Rapids, Iowa but originally from Europe
    To me too aggressive is if they are constantly clinging on to you. Always making phone calls to you to find out where you are or expecting you to sleep with them every time you see them. If the relationship is not serious then there shouldnt be a problem, I am in the currently situation right now. Kinda seeing a guy for about 1 month now. Been driving every weekend to see him. We have sex sometimes as well but dont consider ourselves bf/gf by no means. But we have this understanding that we like each others company not just sex. We do other things than just sleep together. So I dont know if this helps you or not, but I can relate.