Girls: Do you find bodybuilders attractive?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Spiritus, Feb 2, 2007.

1. Spiritus

Spiritus Active Member

My mom and sisters (4 people altogether) said they didn't.

I personally think they are full of shit, considering most male models are bodybuilders to some degree. Perhaps not the extreme degree but they are definnitly above fitness and into body building.

I had the impression it was the male version of being a model. Females do their thing - this was ours?

Am I right or amirite?

2. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

Depends if you are modeling to other guys or to women. Guys like to picture themselves ripped to shreds.

I think woman like the more athletic types. Hockey players, soccer players, etc, or if you can pull off the Marky Mark look.

3. Spiritus

Spiritus Active Member

I want to increase my muscle mass, and tone. I don't know how I will end up looking, I know it will be better then I have been (even though I am rapidly losing weight and gaining muscle). I do not see any limits on how far I want to take this, however I will slow down when it becomes far too much and I will not let it become an obsession.

Modeling to woman, for sex appeal.

Basically, another pearl to offer her. You can have great personality, facial looks, whatever. A great, fit body is another +, is it not?

4. Spiritus

Spiritus Active Member

[​IMG]

Yeah that's about it. More arm muscle mass will be guaranteed with my build though.

I have a large muscular build to begin with.

5. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Bodybuilder? Gross. If you are talking a guy who obviously goes to the gym however and has some muscle and a good body-good.

6. Toda Party

Toda Party .....

Thats not the image that pops into a woman's head when you say "bodybuilder". They think of a 275lb guy thats been using steroids for the past 7 years straight.

7. copperkali

copperkali Mrs. Nicklk

:werd:

8. low20

low20 Member

thats the same as asking if guys thing girl body builders are hot...if you think models are body builders then female modles are too? i think female models are hot but wouldnt poke a bodybuilder with a 6 foot pole....guy body buildeers are nasty too...

this reminds me of some show i was watching about some guy on steroids whos arms were sooooooooo huge you serioulsy cant imagine..he was sticking needles into his biceps and stuff, and it was infected and he tried to cut it open and stuff, he was all juiced up and lost his mind and looked 100% idiotic with arms so big...

9. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

It's an extreme. Look at female supermodels. Most of them are nasty and have the bodies of 12 year old boys, but yet most women aspire to look like that.

10. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Greg Valentino. He filled his arms with an oil which physically seperates the muscle fibers. That's not 100% muscle you're looking at. He actually has some real muscle somewhere under all that oil. Pretty much nobody in the weightlifting community takes him seriously.

11. GND

GND BBP! OT Supporter

depends, but sometimes

12. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

today's top bodybuilders are huge freaks of nature and most women are not attracted to them

my wife and i looked at a bodybuilding magazine together and she mostly like the muscular, lean guys who didn't have a lot of vascularity (when you can see veins going everywhere and they look like they are on top of the skin).

She admitted to thinking a few of the guys were cute, and like I said they were the more normal looking guys as far as not having a crazy-low bodyfat % and veins going everywhere.

This issue featured stories on bodybuilders over 40. She liked their muscular bodies which were in no-way oversized. But the guys she said were "cute" were like early to mid-20's clean-cut types like this (well this guy may be a little older I dunno:

http://www.tetrazene.com/images/layout/homepage/fit-trio.jpg

13. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

I personally don't find it attractive at all.

14. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

It depends on what degree of bodybuilding we're talking about.
    I am not attracted to guys that look like the dudes from the strongman competitions; Not a fan of major muscle bulk

but if it's someone who has an athletic frame and a substantial amount of muscle bulk, then that's fine. Granted if he has a good personality and I was attracted to him, i guess i could see pass the muscle so it depends really

15. jonno

jonno New Member

if you're seriously into bodybuilding you don't do it for women.. so who cares.

16. Bella

Bella New Member

not at all, lean with def for sure but full out not my type. It's and aquired taste I guess

17. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

Too much of anything turns me off, very skinny, very fat, very muscular, very puny, etc. Moderation is what Im into.

18. Spiritus

Spiritus Active Member

Ok so basically dont take it overboard and get into steroids and going retarded with it.

That is pretty easy because I dont feel up to that. 2 hours in the gym every second day wont make me like that.

19. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

because sadly most men want a girl with a body like that

20. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

I dont like guys that get really huge. Its gross looking. That guys isnt quite there yet but I am still not attracted to that. I think it looks super gross on girls also.

21. Spiritus

Spiritus Active Member

meh for the majority of woman if you have a nice six pack and are nicely built without going overboard, it is all best kind.

going huge with steroids and a wierd ass diet and busting your ass for 5-10 years to make your body huge, i am not too worried about doing that, because i wont

22. deznutz

deznutz New Member

:ugh: im not even going to say my opinion here because i will just get flammed by the females.

23. Elphaba

Elphaba New Member

Exactly. I mean, there are always so many posts about love, and how you have to really get to know someone, not being shallow, etc. If a guy wants to work out, lift heavy, and get bigger, so what? Its his body, he should be doing what he wants with it. However, he should do it to make himself happy, not to get chicks. You dont do something that alters your body on a whim or just because someone else likes it/thinks its attractive.

For instance, I have tats, my bf doesnt especially love them, but he knows that when it comes to what I do with my body, its my choice.

24. Jimeigh

Jimeigh Every rook and jay in the corvidae have been raven

:naughty::naughty:

25. Jimeigh

Jimeigh Every rook and jay in the corvidae have been raven

an interesting find, this thread is. i was a gymnast for 12 years, did nothing for about 2 years after that. now i started going to the gym, and i was wondering how apeshit i should go with it.

so if i were to keep going with this gym-thing, how much of a change would the ladies like to see happen to this:

[​IMG]