FRK Girls coming over with Handcuffs later.. What to do...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Ammonation, Jan 28, 2008.

1. Ammonation

Ammonation New Member

This girl I have hooked up with a couple of times is coming over later, with handcuffs.. Throw out some ideas of what I should try and pull off with her.

2. 98dirtybird

98dirtybird OT Supporter

swallow a key

3. Dizzy Devil

Dizzy Devil New Member

Hmm...are they for you, or for you to use on her?

If they are for you, just lay back and enjoy the ride. For her, cuff her to a chair and tease her relentlessly until she begs you to jam your cock in to her.

Don't forget the blindfold.

4. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

Lovely just got new cuffs and we did just this :)....she hated it (in that she was begging :mamoru: so really loved it)

5. Ammonation

Ammonation New Member

Haha they are for her.. I wanted to break out the camera, but she made that a no-no... other then that it seems anything goes... was thinking cuff her hands above her head to a verticle beam having her stand there naked to start off..

6. Dizzy Devil

Dizzy Devil New Member

I was once cuffed to the refrigerator handle... wearing only an apron. He made me cook, and then fucked me from behind on the kitchen floor. Tile floor is cold, and hard.

7. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

8. Ammonation

Ammonation New Member

Haha that is awesome... Might really degrade her and tell her to get herself wet before I put it in. Vibrator wouldn't be bad either.

9. Lech

Lech Rhymes with fetch.

That's pretty hot, but I would've just cuffed your hands together in front of you so you could still move about and then put a big leather collar on you with a padlock and a chain attached to the fridge.

10. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

Now that would make any Monday better! :)

11. DvBoard

DvBoard New Member

:bigthumb: Just have fun with it, and make sure she's enjoying it too! :)

12. Mikey

Mikey This one, this form I hold now, so Wide eyed and h

blindfold + handscuffed behind her back FTW

13. BallsDEEP

BallsDEEP New Member

Don't answer the door!

14. Ammonation

Ammonation New Member

Haha.. So shes drunk texting me from another party right now and wants to come over later... She left her handcuffs at her apartment.. Need some ideas.. FAST!!

15. eighteen_psi

eighteen_psi Active Member

20 lashes for texting you during the super bowl.

edit: bind hands with something else if cuffs are unavailable and then tie that to something high, door jamb, hanging plant holder, etc. :dunno: doing so with hands behind the back forces bending over :naughty:

Last edited: Feb 4, 2008
  16. aprettysmile

aprettysmile New Member

she may have forgotten handcuffs, but you can use a belt or long piece of cloth in place of those :naughty:

17. Ammonation

Ammonation New Member

Here's what I am thinking so far.... Theres this vertical pole, I am going to have her topless and cuff her hands around the poll (so her hands are stuck up there) and put duct tape over her mouth... Leave her there for 10 minutes, maybe tease a little... Then go upstairs and let her sweat it out half naked for 5 minutes.. walk back down take her hands down and cuff' them behind her back... and then watch her struggle as I tell her to get her pants off... Can't figure out what to do next other then fuck but thats kind of boring

18. aprettysmile

aprettysmile New Member

sounds like a good start! I'm not too sure about duct tape, i think that stuff can hurt your skin... but I've never used it for that purpose so I don't know.

does she have a time limit to getting her pants off? what happens if she doesn't get them off in time? :naughty:

19. eighteen_psi

Predicament bondage is hot - put her in a position whereby she has no choice but to do one of two uncomfortable and/or degrading things. Do something that turns her on & teases her but tell her she's not allowed to get off, else some punishment she won't enjoy. There's all manner of things around the house you can use for fun too depending on what she's into...break out clothespins or ice cubes or candle wax while she's tied up :noes:

edit: if she complains put her in the shower cuffed up...water on cold :eek3:

edit2: assuming there's no reason it needs to be quick, draw it out, forget 5 minutes, leave her there for 15 mins, play with her for a while to get her close and then go watch TV for an hour while she's chillin there all hot and bothered. Then when you come back, have her do things you enjoy but don't let her get off. If you fuck her, same....tell her she's sleeping naked on the garage floor or something if she does.

Whenever you're done, send her home still hot, still bothered :rofl: Or tie her to the foot of the bed while you get some rest and come back for more later :dunno:

edit3: I gave myself a semi writing that :wtc:

Last edited: Feb 4, 2008
  20. Ammonation

Ammonation New Member

Haha thats funny... Would have to buy clothespins at the store if she comes later.. Prolly 11ish... Ice cubes work as well, if she brings over her vibrator thats good for teasing.. No cumming until I say!

21. eighteen_psi

See further edits... Tell her you'll decide if she gets an orgasm or not but don't give any criteria. Even if you fully intend to do so later on, don't tell her :) Assuming you can pull it off, turn it into a multiple 'day' scene by throwing you sleeping in the mix, even if its only for a few hours, while she's in some compromising, degrading or uncomfortable position. Being safe of course.

Maybe TELL her to bring a vibe...eventually make her beg for an orgasm...then tie her up, put it in such that it stays put, and turn it on. Then go watch post-game for a couple hours, put on a movie, etc and come back :mamoru:

edit: then fuck her when she's tired, sore and all worn out. Damn I'm bad today.

22. Laurel

Laurel New Member

Bound up with her hands behind her back and head hanging over the edge of the bed, fuck her mouth. :)

23. Mikey

Mikey This one, this form I hold now, so Wide eyed and h

winnar!

24. Ammonation

Ammonation New Member

Nah.. She sucks at head as is, I remember this from last time. Thinking I might blindfold her when I have her tied to the pole, and play with the ice then.. Hmmm need some more ideas should be over in an hour

25. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

Ok.. now that i'm done writting my paper on Liguistics and the film "she's the man" i can participate in here. Long time no post for me in here.

Avoid the duct tape unless you are sure she's going to be ok with marks on her face. having been bound with duct tape several times, it hurts and leaves a mark and leaves goop behind on the skin that requires acetone to remove. other then that sounds like your' going to have a blast.

Does she enjoy spanking? Cuff her behind her back, bend her over your lap, hold her cuffed wrists uncomfortably behind her back and spank her. You could have her bite down on a wooden spoon and tell her she better not drop it, then spank her successively harder. if she drops the spoon, deny her comfort and her orgasm. If she hangs on without dropping it or making a fuss, reward her by letting her worship/suck/lick/kiss and otherwise adore your cock. Soothe her ass with ice and kisses or simmilar reward.
    Then Cuff her in front and put her on the floor, Slap the insides of her thighs till they are rosey, then take an ice cube and soothe them. repeat but now with her breasts and pubic mound. if she performs well reward her with a good fucking but don't let her cum untill you are ready to let her..