COMIC Girls - comic by the Luna Brothers

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by backslide, Mar 23, 2006.

1. backslide

backslide This space for rent. Inquire inside.

In the tradition of introducing new and interesting comics, I present Girls.

http://catalystdesigns.com/comics/index.php?dir=Girls

I can't really give a good plot summary because the plot is still kind of developing.

However, the story so far is that a guy in a small town bumps into a mysterious woman one night and sleeps with her. Only to find that she laid giant eggs in his bathroom which hatch into clones of the same woman. These women seem to only attack the other women in town but want to have sex with the men.

It's another story/character driven comic. It's progressing kind of slowly but at the same time, only little bits of information about what the girls are and the strange happenings around town are fed to you so you want to get the next comic to see where the story is going.

The story progression is on the slow side as well as character progression, but it's been interesting so far. (Especially with the giant sperm [singular] they find in the fields along with the invisible wall.)

It's not as funny (or as well written in my opinion) as Y - The Last Man, but it's keeping my interest so far.

Download and take a look for yourself.

2. Hiero

Hiero New Member

Sounds like science/pulp fiction based on the egg laying/clones and the clones wanting to have sex with every man.

3. your_mom

your_mom Active Member

i read them all last week, i cant wait to see what happens next :noes:

4. excumulgado

excumulgado New Member

argh #12's such a cliffhanger!!! whens #13 gna be released?

5. Aiel

Aiel New Member

Yea im a big fan of the Luna bros
    Their previous comic "Ultra" was fantastic. You should check that out too.
    I gotta agree those cliffhangers are killers. Cant wait to see what else they have in store.