girls cheating again after they say they realized what they had and lost it?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by quamen, Jan 11, 2007.

1. quamen

quamen New Member

I broke up with my ex a few months back and she hasnt really stopped bothering me. I ignored all her emails, phone calls because she cheated on me and lied to me and was shady with me. Finally, she called from a different number i guess to trick me, and i was about to hang up. She quickly said im sorry for all the things i did you to, you were right about me having no morals, heart, blah blah blah, i realized your all i ever wanted and wish things could have been different.

This girl i remind you prolly has been out with plenty of guys since then, because she is above average in looks so she attracts alot of guys and she is 20 years old. In no way do i plan on getting back with her because i believe i deserve better and feel like a fool going back to something that hurt me, and no girl is worth my time if they decide to act shady with me. Question at hand is, will people really change and not make the same mistake again if they really find someone they connect with? She cheated on another bf of hers a few years back, so i know the saying goes once a cheater always a cheater, but will this type of girl finally realize what she wants after she lost it, and once she finds it again stop cheating? Or is this just a viscous cycle of this type of girl always on the prowel for her perfect guy?

2. lauren

lauren Active Member

i bet its more about her being in control, and less about her really wanting you back. :hs:

theyll change if they really want to, but they rarely do.

3. Pr0Xima

Pr0Xima SPY ZAPPIN MAH SENTRY!

Or more of a fallback/support type thats in her life and makes her feel "normal" and less of a slut.

Take her back, fuck her in the ass, nut in her eyes and leave.:mamoru:

4. :smile:

:smile: New Member

she might change for a bit but will probably go back to doing it again because she got drunk one night or met some cool guy or you said something mean to her so i wouldn't kill yourself over it

5. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Everyone has the ability to cheat put into certain situations. I'm not condoning it, just stating it. irls AND guys can realize however that what they did was wrong if they cheated on a certain great guy/gitl. Does it mean they wont do it again ever? No. Because it might be with another new bf/gf that doesn't mean as much to them. She is young as hell though, she will soon learn when someone walks all over her.