SRS girlfriend was acting wierd tonight

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Capicu, Aug 26, 2005.

1. Capicu

Capicu New Member

^ or at least i think so... i dunno maybe its just me

i happened to be really busy today

we had agreed to go to the gym together today, and it turns out i couldn't go early because i had to go visit my cousin who was in the hospital, then when i got back i had to run some errands for my parents' store.

she ended up going to the gym with her friend (girl). when i got back to the store after the errands, i called her and asked how long she was going to stay, and she said: "depends on maria(her friend)". well ok w/e

so i get there and i find them and she says shes leaving right now... well um... wdf watever ok.

she invites me to go chill with her and her friend @ her friend's house, but i can't because i have to work + i also live in a really shitty neighborhood and all the crackheads think im rich because my parents own a store.... so im marked by crackheads and the cops have confronted me about it.

before she goes to marias house i speak to her on the fone and shes really rushing to get out and says shes gunna call me back. well i get out of work, and i sat here infront of the computer for a few hours, waiting for her to call me back. she has free calls after 9 so i gave her a while and called at 10. she says shes meeting her mom and will call me back

i get a call around 10:45 and she says "im going to watch tv and go to bed bye"

i decide to call 2 minutes later and say "wat time are we going to the gym tomorow?" she says "hopefully before 12 if i wake up and i invited maria" i have no comment about that and i say "you really dissapointed me today, i sat here waiting on your call and you never called back" and she says "i just called back 2 minutes ago". and i said "thats too late i was expecting you to call back before, watever have fun" ::click:: (i clicked)

we've been going out for 2 years now and we've had a problem about her hanging out with her friends before, you see, her friends are whores, and she knows it, and they like to go looking for guys and hanging out with guys, there was a time when she would want to have these "girls night out" days with her buddies, and tottaly ignore me.

this was not cool to me at all. we had lots of discussions and we came to the conclusion that she feels she needs to have some time alone with her girl-friends to talk and watever withought me, and she feels i need the same time with my boys, but my boys never have a problem if my girl tags along and neither do i, but she does.

now when she started hanging out with her friend maria (they used to hang out before but maria was away and now shes back) she told her about our past problems, and now shes been inviting me and calling me before she goes, but whenever they hang out and she invites me, it always happens to be in the most inopportune time, after she knows i'll be busy

recently, she was going to go to the movies with maria and maria's boyfriend while i was working. maria's boyfriend was bring a friend. and my girl called me to tell me this and made it loud and clear, almost with a nasty attitude, that she was going to the movies withought me. her friend came on the fone and said "dont worry i won't let anything happen i told my man that she has a man already" they ended up not coming because they got fucked up drunk and maria got pissed at her man about that and watever blah blah blah. i actually ended up hanging out with them later that night....

tonight kind of reminded me about the past, and i don't really like how this relationship is going on....

thats it, im a little pissed off and i think im a little sad too, and i'm not quite sure if i have any reason to be mad or sad

help:confused:

2. TheGetUpkid

TheGetUpkid New Member

Well, I do agree that couples should spend time apart from each other hanging out friends and what not. Spending 24/7 with your SO is not healthy. You guys have your own separate lives. HOWEVER when one person in the relationship would rather spend most of their time with other people and making that thier number one priority, then that is when it becomes a problem. Even if your girlfriend wants to spend time with her friends, she should also remember that she needs to make time to spend with you her boyfriend.

Is this the only problem that you guys have had in the relationship, or is there more? Maybe there is another problem that has lead her to start kind of ignoring you.

3. Capicu

Capicu New Member

nope, no other problems, most of our arguments have started over that shit because she would bitch that i can't spend time with her, and then when i can, she decides to spend all her time with her friends and completely blow me off........

like i said thats kinda changed a little by the fact that she at least calls me before she goes to chill, and actually invites me now, but im ki nda pissed off at the fact that she invites me to go with her while she KNOWS im very busy and sometimes its for the most inappropriate things

ex: going to the movies with her friend, and her friends man, and his friend......

that looks to me like a blind date to me...

surprisingly, when i said i would go chill with them, her friend's man and his friend didn't show up....

4. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

A key essence in a relationship is 'being together, but still give eachother the room to do their 'own' thing. Imagine me sitting physically on your back 24/7 not only is it embarrasing but its a load you don't want to carry around continuesly, honestly we have a word for it. Freedom within boundries. Not that its a comparison that you should make with your gf around , but people its like cattle , you need to cage,check and control it, but still giving it enough breathing space to make it feel happy.

5. dave steel

dave steel My Kung Fu is the best.

I think she likes to punish you. It's only a mater of time before she gets mixed up with some other guys. I think it's in your best intrest to get out of this relationship.