Girlfriend wants to have 3some with her close friend..should i be worried?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Cobra Commander, Apr 13, 2010.

1. Cobra Commander

Cobra Commander OT Supporter

So my gf's best friend that's local, just came back from holiday to Latvia (home) and is crashing at my place for a few days. Fast forward to last night, (first night she is staying over) and we start fucking around (me and the gf). She say's she feels like she is going to get in trouble (jokingly) because her friend might hear and that she doesn't want to wake her up.

Well I continue to massage her clit and talk to her about whatever it is that we talked about.. We get on the topic of having a threesome with her friend. She can't say that she DOESN'T want to and as I continued to massage her, she told me to explain what I would do to her and her friend. Once she got off, we started fucking (slowly), and she told me to explain it to her how I would fuck her, lick her, etc..

She is clean (friend) and hasn't had sex in 8 months. I have always wondered what her friend looks like naked, and I have ALWAYS wanted a 3some..but I REALLY don't want to fuck up the relationship.

I'm young and so is she (23 / 19) but we have a pretty mature relationship. We both want to stay together, and if things work out in the future, would like to stay together.

Do you think that I could possibly sabotage our relationship if I enter her friends orifices? I know that I am mature enough to handle two women, and experienced enough that I can do it without any issues..but what about her?

She said that if we were to do it tonight, that they would both need to get a little tipsy..so that they could have more fun and be less inhibited. I have told her time and time again that I don't want to do ANYTHING that would ruin our relationship and if she doesn't feel 110% comfortable with the idea, that we would move on like we never talked about it.

I am extremely faithful and would never do anything to hurt any partner but especially this girl. She means the world to me. I know that she really wants it and so do I, but what should I do if I come home and they are both tipsy and all over me? Should I just go with the flow and pray for the best?

Cliffs: G/f wants a 3some with her best friend (locally), I do too and we talked about it. She doesn't seem afraid of the idea, but brought up the fact that she is a little scared about sharing me. What should I do?

--------------------UPDATE----------------------
    (from pg5)

Update:

I wasn't going to be bringing back details, but I honestly feel that it is necessary because I can only imagine what it is like for others to express their feelings and their experiences with whatever it is that ails them..so here goes.

We did it.

I loved, she was BEYOND into it (both of them)

I tried SO hard to maintain about a 60/40 attention (gf/friend) with the two, but it honestly ended up being around 80/20. HERE'S WHAT HAPPENED: Every time that I tried to do anything to my gf, she would throw my hand's away and tell me to fuck her harder, eat her out and continue to do shit to her friend. It really seemed that she was getting more pleasure in fucking her friend and WATCHING me fuck her friend than anything, so I just kept at it..but I was upset that she barely let me do anything to her.

I love my gf..we are both young and are looking at this as a learning experience.

I went to bed at 6 am (3 hour fuck session) but my gf took off to go get cigarettes and to take a breather. I wake up at 9 am to my alarm and she's not there. I called her up because I was worried that something might have happened to her but she was only next door..talking to our close friend (my good friends wife, now her close friend). I told her that I would like to see her, and she said the same..and so we went out for a cigarette.

She started crying about 5 minutes into the conversation, i teared up, the whole works. (fuck you fagots, im being honest) The way that I described my feelings toward her at that point in time was that of someone who was just dumped..and realized how much they had and how good it was..and then lost it all. She feels the same way.

Our feelings for each other have significantly grown, and we both talked about how today was going to be the hardest because she felt uneasy that she had shared me.

We went upstairs, talked for about a good 30 minutes, got into bed and lay there, clothed. She said I owed her a good fucking tonight..I told her that I didn't need it tonight, I needed her now. I needed to feel a connection..to KNOW that she was there WITH me..not just physically..but mentally. I ate her out for ~30 minutes, and then we started fucking. It was amazing. We both said some of the most sensual, deepest things to each other that neither of us has ever muttered..during sex or any other time for that matter.

We laid there for a while, until we both passed out.. I woke up late and got into work 10 minutes late (no one care because I fucking rock and am never late)

Cliffs: If you followed this thread you don't need cliffs, you need a full explanation. Read it and don't bitch.

I will continue to update the thread on our relationship (not every fucking day you blogger fucks) if we continue to grow from this..and to inform people how the relationship goes.

Sorry for the long read :hs:

Last edited: Apr 14, 2010
  2. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

Normally I would say don't do it because it'll destroy your relationship, but since your relationship is doomed anyway, I say go for it. Wish I'd done the same when I was in your shoes back in the day.

3. Cobra Commander

How is my relationship doomed anyway?

4. ForgottenSpiral

She's 19. Pretty much a death sentence by itself. Add to that the fact that she wants to bang her best friend and that seals the deal. In my experience anyway.

5. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

There is a new thread that just got posted up in FS, go read it. He talks about everything they went through to get up to the point where they had a three some, you might try PM'ing him or asking in the thread about some good tips so you don't screw anything up.

But I wouldn't just randomly do it, you need lots of communication and ground rules and understanding before jumping in to this. Even though she 'say' she is okay with it, as soon as shit goes down, she might freak out and realize this was just a fantasy and nothing more.

6. THoC

THoC New Member

odds are against you to do your ages. especially hers. so, while i normally would say "DONT DO IT". might as well enjoy something you may never have a chance to do again.

bc of your ages.

are we being a bit negative? maybe.... but probably also being reasonable.

7. Cobra Commander

I have dated all different ages of women FS. I know where you are coming from, and have brought it up. The european culture is MUCH different than the American culture. A 19 y/o American compared to a 19 y/o Eastern European is the difference between night and day bro.

8. ForgottenSpiral

Well I certainly can't speak for European women, but I have a seriously hard time believing a 19 year old woman of any culture would wants to bone her best female friend is mature enough to make a life long relationship work.

9. Cobra Commander

That's my main concern right there. I really don't want her to be ruined because she see's me enter another woman :hs:

10. THoC

THoC New Member

im going to disagree. im from europe, and although we like to think we are different.... we are not.

11. Cobra Commander

Well, it's not that we have discussed exclusively that she wants to fuck her best friend, it's the fact that she IS attracted to her and that she doesn't MIND the idea of getting with her. It has never been a serious thought until last night.

12. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

13. Cobra Commander

Where at in Europe? Aren't you a guy?

14. THoC

THoC New Member

yes i am a guy. italy. i have dated italian, french, russian chicks.

girls are girls. her age will play a part in it. thats all there is to it. its not like europe is a place where women have old fashion views. we are fucking americanized as hell now.

15. Cobra Commander

Well, you can't speak for eastern european women, that's for sure. I have dealt with british, latvian, russian (a little), italian, polish, czechoslovakian (sp), slovakian, german and more. Every Latvian chick that I have EVER ran into have been extremely mature for their age. Ranging from 18-25.

We are getting offtopic, let's stick to the original question please

16. Abomb

Abomb New Member

ya why not dude

17. Cobra Commander

I mean, if what your saying is true, then a 19 y/o japanese woman is the exact same as a 19 y/o culturally and no matter where the women are raised, they are all set in a certain group and categorized as immature if they are <22 and "mature" if they are >23.

I mean, do sexual partners or life experience or cultures affect maturity? Jesus, you can't base anything off a fucking number. Come on guys.

18. Cobra Commander

Haven't seen you post in a while homie, where you been at

19. THoC

THoC New Member

ok...

i stick to my original suggestion. do it. but be prepared for the worst.

20. THoC

THoC New Member

wait, i thought you didnt want to touch this subject any more?

21. Cobra Commander

My bad, i started ranting

22. THoC

THoC New Member

its all good brew :)

23. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

Did you read what I posted at all and/or went to look at that thread?

24. knucks

knucks Active Member

do it

25. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

Dude, if she looks anything like yuor girl what the fuck are you waiting for? :rofl: your girl is a hottie :h5: