FRK Girlfriend wants a 3-way... where to find partners

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by IslanderOffRoad, May 8, 2006.

1. IslanderOffRoad

IslanderOffRoad Do you even lift kit? OT Supporter

Hello-

My girlfriend and I have been going out for quite a while, and she's looking to experiment more. We have already done a 3-way with a friend of mine (male) and she now wants to experience a woman. Unfortunately, she doesnt know anyone who would be interested that she wants to hook up with.

What is a good way to find someone? We've tried AFF, its a waste, Craigslist is pretty flaky, and chat rooms are just scary. Any advice from the FS crew is much appreciated.

2. ACLdestroyer

ACLdestroyer OT Supporter

I cant help ya with the three way but, details on your mmf...

3. darnit

darnit New Member

I dont know why you think AFF is a waste.. In my single days.. I hooked up a bit there.

4. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

I found craigs list to be a success, granted I had to weed thru the tons of men and nut cases that responded, but after a short while, I managed to find a hot, local chick who fit what I was looking for perfectly. Be picky, be very picky.

5. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

Not that this helps you because I'm on the opposite side of the states, but a swinger's club just opened up in a nearby little rinky dink town.

check your phone book... seriously. Look for clubs or alternative lifestyle establishments in your area. You'd be suprised at what you can find.

You could always visit a local gaybar as well. Around here, they seem to welcome couples.

Point is, you never quite know where you're going to meet people. But in my opinion, websites aren't a great idea. People who rely solely on websites or those phone chat things are usually a little on the creepy side. They don't get out much, and could be crazy. I know I'm generalizing, but thats been my experience so far. If they can't go out into a public setting and be social... they're probably not a good choice.

6. w00tpoint

w00tpoint New Member

I think most people have realized that there are no women on the internet by now, so anything like AFF or craigslist is gonna take some time. I've had some luck at a few clubs and bars... You can usually tell who will be up for it and who won't in about 5 minutes. The plus side to the club scene is that you can go through a lot of potential people, and the worst that can happen is you get turned down.
    An ex and I did luck out on AFF a couple times, though. You just have to be patient and wade through the thousands of guys, and be sure to meet in public for a drink or two first. Finding a couple might be easier than a single female, so you might be able to negotiate something there, too. The best strategy is persistance, I think.
    As a side note, be careful with threesomes, they can really do strange things to a relationship. Works for some, for others (read: my ex) it really can do some damage. Not sure if it matters, but something to take into account.

7. awlewis

awlewis New Member

I know I sound like a nerd saying this but Myspace. every once in a while i'd go on AFF or craigslist but had nothing but junk mail. I swear they just gravitate towards you on Myspace. Though you have to be careful. 2 women who i became good friends with (and hooked up with) turned out to be married...and when i found out one of the husbands was in the military...lol ya all i could say was "how far away do you live?"

One girl i met was just a NSA friend who was kinda on the rebound. She would come out, smoke/drink with me, and bang my brains out for hours.

8. Proteus

Proteus OT Supporter

:eek3: I didn't hear anything about that. Where's it at?