Girlfriend Vibe

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Pringles, Feb 25, 2007.

1. Pringles

Pringles New Member

What vibe am I giving off that girls can detect I have someone special. Now I know you will probably get mad at me for cheating but I am not. I broke it off with the ex when I got to college to enjoy myself. Yes we still talk as she still calls. But I was at a party and went to dance with a chick only to have her ask me if I had someone special. I lied and told her I didnt have one. I then asked her if she did exist where would be she. She said another college which is true to. Now don't get me wrong because I played it all on her like she was the lieing one because otherwise why would she be asking? But either way how did she get this vibe? We didnt really talk much all I did was dance with her and feel her chest. It was clearly how I presented myself or acted and I was wondering what I did? Was I possibly to gentlemen like and less trashy single like?

Any thoughts?

2. Reign

Reign Banned

Well for one... you asked "If I did have one, where would she be...."

Retard...

3. fray

fray New Member

Um... maybe she just asks everyone that before getting jumping in to spare herself the trouble of getting involved in drama and it has nothing to do with you or any vibes you were giving off.

I don't see how it really matters anyway what vibe you're giving off when you don't seem to know one way or another if you do or don't have someone... you're taken because you have your ex-gf that you talk to sometimes?

4. Elphaba

Elphaba New Member

dot.

5. kdizzle59

kdizzle59 New Member

well i was single throughout my first year of college and i was constantly asked if i had a gf when i would approach a random girl.

6. Gregsaidthat

Gregsaidthat "Individuality is the new conformity"

Most college girls don't like the highschool drama bullshit and are sick of it. Did you ever take that into consideration? I think 4 years of drama day in and day out gets old!

7. Pringles

Pringles New Member

it was a drunk conversation and I'm very sarcasitc in my voice. Thanks for your help and contributions to my threads.

For the rest of you guys thanks. I guess I'll be hearing more of this then. I haven't heard it yet though.

8. kdizzle59

kdizzle59 New Member

exactly. i was excited as all hell when i got out of it. and i never intentionally tried and put myself into it. so my advice to the poster... just tell the truth.

9. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

:werd:

10. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

If you really are giving off that vibe, it's a good thing. Don't you realize that girls think you must be desirable if you are taken?

The "I have a girlfriend" vibe is a million times better than the "I am alone and desperate" vibe.

Let them think what they want, and deal with the facts later.

ed: and what she said
    What is this "I lied and told her I didn't" nonsense? If your ex is your ex then it's not a lie, is it.

11. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

you sound like a douche. that is all.

12. Pringles

Pringles New Member

please don't talk in my threads if you aren't going to be mature. Perhaps explaining your sex and why you dont like my approach would be better than tagging me with a name.

13. jotti

jotti New Member

Shut up you prissy douche bag. :hsugh:

14. Anticipate

Anticipate New Member

I agree...it makes no sense that you are saying that you lied and told her you didn't have a GF- you said that she is your ex. If she really is your ex, then you are single.

15. The Secretary

The Secretary My domestic skills will rock your socks off!

I thought this was going to be about vibrators and sex toys. ugh im disappointed.

It can be an instant disclaimer. If she asked if you have someone and you say no. And your gf finds out she can say well i asked if he was seeing anyone and he said no. I wouldnt want any bullshit like that running in my life. I dont need to be the other women. She will also know if you can be persued or not. Some women it doesnt matter but, for the good ones saying your in a relationship cuts off the possibility for alot of things initially.

16. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

I am being mature. Here is where you sound like a douche:
    But I was at a party and went to dance with a chick only to have her ask me if I had someone special. I lied and told her I didnt have one. I then asked her if she did exist where would be she. She said another college which is true to. Now don't get me wrong because I played it all on her like she was the lieing one because otherwise why would she be asking? But either way how did she get this vibe? We didnt really talk much all I did was dance with her and feel her chest. It was clearly how I presented myself or acted and I was wondering what I did? Was I possibly to gentlemen like and less trashy single like?

17. fray

fray New Member

haha...the feel her chest part made me giggle... sounds like a 12 year old touching a boob for the first time...

18. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

I mean, if he wanted to be clever, he could say something like "Yeah, I do, but she's in prison right now so it's no problem" with a big shit-eating grin.

If you're going to dodge a question by being clever, you have to answer yes to it first. That's the rule.

19. fray

fray New Member

and you have to be clever.... he had neither of these things going for him...

20. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

<-- Guilty of the same :mamoru: