girlfriend might of cheated on me

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by giblit, Nov 5, 2005.

1. giblit

giblit OT Supporter

ok i have been seeing this girl for alittle over a month and i really dig her a lot we have so much fun together but last week we got pretty hammered and i left early because i had enough of the party and she went home with one of her friends, well apparently some guy drove them and she blacked out after drinking more when they got to thier house and she said she woke up at that guys house but she said she didnt know if they did anything and the guy said they didnt. i just got out of a relationship with a girl i absolutly loved and i found out after we broke up how many times she cheated on me, which was with over 6 different guys. i just dont know what to do, i already told her i would rather just forget about it and countinue on with our relationship and she said she wants to be with me.

2. Trickypants

Trickypants OT Supporter

Honestly, that's the smart move...you can't hold the sins of your last girlfriend against your new one. Give her the blank slate and let her make her own decisions (for good or bad)...:hs:

3. HoodRich

HoodRich Professional Street Nigga OT Supporter

do you really want to be with a girl that drinks till she blacks out?

4. purplebeast

purplebeast The depths of hell and endless torture await all h

:werd:

Its gonna get real old real soon how she wakes up at places she dont remeber and claims not to know what she has done.

Edit; I call BS on not remebering anything. It sounds like an excuse because she had poor drunken judgment and got drilled by some jack ass. Remember, if it looks like shit, smells like shit and tastes like shit, chances are it is shit.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2005
  5. jakeguard

jakeguard Guest

I dunno, my girlfriend and I were at her friend's house drinking once and both of us got incredibly drunk. We woke up the next day in the same bed and she didn't have any clothes on. Her friend told us she had walked in to check on us at one point and I was fingering the shit out of my girlfriend. Neither of us remember any of this.

It's possible she really doesn't remember but I know that would really bother me. Did she apologize or say she wasn't going to drink that much anymore?

6. SeeVinceRun

SeeVinceRun Currently In Prison OT Supporter

Ive been pretty drunk in my day but I've never blacked out and not remembered anything. In fact, I dont know anyone personally who has totally not remembered the night before due to drinking.

I call BS, sounds like she doesnt want to admit something. Your call, though.

7. armond

armond New Member

I personally CANNOT remember one particular night. I got so hammered, I do not remember what happened after a certain point. There were pics on my digi cam that I do not remember ever being taken. Some of the pics are of me, and I don't have a clue what the hell was goin on.

8. SeeVinceRun

I dont know if I should be worried or just flat out impressed. :noes:

I have been drunk enough that ive said things I cant remember but never to the point where I wake up in a strange place not knowing what I did. Besides, if she was that drunk she probably spent alot of the night vomiting in the bathroom....something you dont just "forget" or do when your blacked out.

9. purplebeast

Forgot to ask. Did she mix w/ anything? The only time I can honestly not remember anything was when I took a few XANEX bars (my friends said I took 5) and I drank about a 12 pack (or so I was told). MY GF picked me up to go on our Valentines date and honestly I only remember her picking me up, us leaving a movie theather, us sitting down in a bench like at a park, and me getting dropped off. Apparently we spent from 5pm until like 1am together.

10. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

then you arnt a hardcore drinker. It sucks. All you people calling BS just arnt hard enough drinkers... most sometimes drinkers get sick drunk before they get blackout drunk, and once your tolerance goes up a bit, its not that hard to get blackout drunk. its actually annoying, and its kind of hard to tell when you are going over the line.

11. AmCo

AmCo Haters goin' Hate

She probably cheated on you. Sometimes ppl use that excuse that they blacked out and didn't know if they did anything. I understand ppl can drink till they blackout. But i don't buy her excuse.

12. SeeVinceRun

Im not a hardcore drinker? :ugh: .....yea......

BTW, what does me not being a hardcore drinker have to do with this argument? Im saying SHE probably cant hold her liquer to the extent of drinking to collapse without at least yaking once in the night, ergo, she probably wasnt "passed out" but more likeley really, really ashamed of what she did. How is this so hard to beleive?

13. Miss Red

Miss Red New Member

I think you should've stayed with her or made her come home with you. Why didn't you take care of her? Also, if you say you're gonna' move on and forget it, then do it. Don't secretly dwell, because that's unfair emotionally to both you and her.

14. purplebeast

[​IMG]

15. giblit

giblit OT Supporter

i spent over an hour on the phone with her last night she was crying almost the whole time, and yes i believe that she blacked out because we both drink A LOT, i work for a fucking beer company for crying out loud. she said she woke up with all her clothes on and her shoes were still on. we tend to drink a lot together but i think we are going to stay together.

16. AmCo

AmCo Haters goin' Hate

Good luck man! Hopefully she didn't cheat on you. You seem to put a lot of trust in ppl that could hurt you(ex 6x cheating).

17. noola

noola New Member

holy truth batman

18. giblit

giblit OT Supporter

i work a 60 hour work week and a fulltime student, i only sleep 2-3 hours a night i was tired, i wish i would of just pulled an all nighter like normal but i didnt. i should of stayed.

19. BTA

BTA New Member

I've been so hammered before that I was told by many people I did things I really dont remember at all. Still cant to this day. That's the only time I've ever been that drunk though. I guess I did a bunch of shit right up until I went in the bathroom to puke and pass out.

So, i'd say its quite possible she did something and might not remember.

20. stratfiend

stratfiend New Member

this man is correct, if you drink enough, you will not remember what happened. one night i got this drunk and don't remember anything, but then some cop came up to us and i sobered up enough to get by, and that is all i remember of the night, and then it just drops off after that too.

21. Dodger Blue

Dodger Blue OT Supporter

Just my two cents..I couldn't date a girl who even goes out drinking a lot, let alone drinking to the point of blanking out. I think thats the difference between dating to have a serious relationship and just dating for fun. If you want a serious relationship with somebody I would think that going to bars/clubs would be something thats done together. Not seperately. You've only been wtih her a month so just have a talk with her. See what she wants in a relationship. If she wants to go out and still drink all the time then you might want to just be friends.

22. Miss Red

Miss Red New Member

I'm sorry, but if you're so into her, make time for you to take care of her. You're not tired enough to go to the party..hmm...sounds dumb to me! Make her go home when you do. I think you are just making excuses and you're immature.

23. Miss Red

Miss Red New Member

Oh, and i almost forgot...:nono: Shame on you for being so selfish and such a bad boyfriend.

24. calisteph6

calisteph6 Active Member

I've blacked out before. Worst night ever and I plan on never blacking out before. I remember NOTHING that happened that night/morning for about 6 hours.

25. purplebeast

Why w\exactly? Because he assumed it was safe to leave her alone w/o her getting pissed ass drunk and fucking some dude?