Girlfriend is/was a virgin...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Toology, Apr 9, 2009.

1. Toology

Toology New Member

So my girlfriend and I have been dating for about 2 months (I chased her for over a year previous). I'm 24, shes 23. Up until last night, she was a virgin (yeah, it happened! :bigthumb:). It's not that shes religious or anything, she just hadnt found the right person I guess. She also told me she has never had an orgasm, and does'nt masterbate. She owns a vibrator but has never used it, says she wants the first time to be real.

Here is my problem though... she can't seem to handle the sensation of getting close to orgasm through forplay & oral, she gets real close and then makes me stop and says she cant handle it. I've never ran into this... I want nothing more than to give her an amazing orgasm and bring her to the dark side :o. Is there anything I can do to help her be more comfortable when shes getting to that point?

I already feel AWFUL that her first time wasnt great... I hadnt been laid in like 6mo, and the anticipation was incredible... which led to me lasting not long AT ALL, i mean real bad. I spent a good half hour doing other things :naughty: until she basically couldn't stand it and wanted me in her.

Help me get this very inexperienced girl comfortable with having an orgasm (I absolutely LOVE going down on a girl I care about, nothing is more exciting to me).

2. D7

D7 OT Supporter

I know you want to please her, but its not all about the O. Its possible to have great sensations and the hormone release (high) without the O. Let her be comfortable with herself and don't push the issue. In the mean time, keep focusing on her and she'll be pleased.

3. bearsdidit

bearsdidit OT Supporter

shes going to have issues having an orgasm through penetration if she nots willing/capable or making herself climax.

4. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

This.

Just keep it slow and work at it. You may not think it, but last night was GREAT for her if she's never experienced another human touching her body. Although she didnt orgasm, im sure her hormones have never been flared like they were last night.

Slow n steady, brosef.

5. Toology

Toology New Member

i was under the impression the majority of women don't orgasm through strict penetration, which is fine by me... I love forplay almost as much as sex itself.

6. JoJoBee

JoJoBee Hanging out with my chicks! OT Supporter

So.... She doesn't masterbate and doesn't use her one toy.... I can imagine how awkward this is all feeling for her. She needs to get a little more comfortable with everything and it might take some time. Just try to make her feel good as far as not pushing it because if you try to push her to get the big "O" each time and she gets uncomfortable, she is not going to want to have sex anymore and it will ruin her experience.

7. bearsdidit

bearsdidit OT Supporter

indeed, i've known a ton of girl who can't climax through penetration. if your gf isn't comfortable with herself, shes going to have a lot of hangups/problems.

8. THoC

THoC New Member

agreed.

i think that fact that she does not masturbate says a lot. who the hell doesnt?

if she has never masturbated and is/was a virgin she has never felt the feeling.
    if she masturbated she would have the control over it the first time. placing her more at ease and therefore relaxing.

however, bc she hasnt you are the one in control of it and this probably makes her more anxious.

just make sure not to make a big deal of it or she will get even more fixated on it.

9. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Chiiiiiilllllllllllllllllll dude.

While I know you can't understand or relate to this, the first orgasm for a woman (no matter if she's 14 or 23) can be terrifying! You lose total control and it frightens you. If she's a control freak outside of sex it can be even worse.

You should be thanking your lucky stars you got a girl who can get to orgasm on her FIRST time.

Just relax. You've only been dating 2 months so she might not feel that comfortable "letting go" just yet, but the good news is she's capable and you can get her there. Just be more patient and coax her along slowly.

10. Deborah

Deborah Seeing is believing, but I don't want to know.

Not all girls can have orgasm with sex, I for one know I can't:wtc: I think she has to practice by herself first and maybe you guys have to try to give her orgasm just from oral and clit stimulation first.

11. Toology

Toology New Member

thanks for the input peeps, im just a lil hung up on tryin to please her the best way i know how i guess... shes definitely somethin special to me and i just wanna give her everything i can... god damn red heads are sexy!

12. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

:rofl: @ women

13. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

where did you get the idea that she got to orgasm?

14. just_another_on

@ that being true, impo.

15. iwishyouwerebeer

Ummm, here

16. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

close? really?

17. D7

D7 OT Supporter

Close can have the same physical impact as the actual orgasm. Same muscle spasms, brain activity, hormone release, etc.

18. iwishyouwerebeer

. We know when one is coming and we can stop it easily

19. just_another_on

I sometimes enjoy foreplay/oral way more than sex itself.

:naughty:

And tahts giving.

20. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

you are taking a second hand account from a man who thinks a girl who has never had an orgasm (so she doesnt even really know what close is either) was close?

could go either way. The "too much, too intense" description kind of fits, but ive known girls that have taken years to get from too intense, to riding it out to big vaginal o's

Ive also known girls that think they "probably" have had an orgasm and have fought to the death over it. :rofl:

21. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

I've only had sex with one woman who stopped me when she would get close to orgasm. She had MAJOR issues with sex.

22. iwishyouwerebeer

:dunno: I'm just going over the fact that when I was a virgin I knew even then that an orgasm was coming and the sensation was so crazy and so intense that I panicked and didn't want it to happen. You are a man, so I know you can't relate the same way, as much as you'd like to. I don't see where arguing over her possibly "getting close" is going to get us...

23. Joybang

Joybang New Member

So instead of turning this into an argument over whether or not she wa close to orgasm....

If she's a virgin and you have only been together 2 months then you just need to relax dude. Stop worrying about not making her first time mind blowing. Once she gets fully comfortable with you all will be good, sometime its takes a while but once she is the sex will be much better.

24. ldaggerl

ldaggerl New Member

X2, just wait until she's comfortable and turns into a nympho. Your going to be rather tired all the time.

25. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

So she asked you to stop and you did? Don't you know it's your right as a man to take what you want from a woman? :hsugh: