girlfriend is sick doesn't know what's wrong

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by skep, Jun 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skep

skep me > quikkstylez & Mecca

my girlfriend when shes been waking up has been feeling sick. Also when she goes to the bathroom blood comes out or something. Also her stomache hurts ocassionaly through the day. Any thoughts on wuts happening?

2. Chaotic Reality

Chaotic Reality New Member

you knocked her up.

3. Daintysquid

Daintysquid Guest

I would be getting her to a doctor to find out whats going on.

4. Grape_Ape

Grape_Ape OT Supporter

So what are you going to name the kid?

5. Trina

Trina New Member

She could have an STD, a urinary tract infection, or be pregnant. Don't ask here, get her ass to a doctor ASAP. :)

6. parkkuen

parkkuen New Member

well at least you will be get to file another dependent on your tax return...

7. emerson

emerson dead s3xy

Cramps and her period. :bigthumb:

8. Brantner

Brantner Guest

well I am going to say urinary tract infection, You can get it from sex or some just get it for no apparent reason.

My g/f got it and she went to the doctor and had to take some pills, 1-2 weeks and it was all cleared up.

on a worse case scenario she could be pregnant.... Or it's just her period. (hopefully just that, but i am assuming the both of you would know what that was..... )

9. SCIronMike

SCIronMike OT Health Guru

Sounds like an as-yet uncomplicated urinary tract infection. She needs to get a check up with her physician, and if it is indeed an UTI, she needs to be put on Bactrim. The key is to go to the doctor quickly before the infection ascends towards the kidneys. Hope that helps.

10. Trixie_20003

Trixie_20003 Guest

I harldy doubt that peeing blood and having stomache cramps is a UTI or and STD!! LOL
    According to what I know, you need to see a doctor, because it could mean she might have some type of cancer. The signs and symptoms of cancer will vary widely depending on the type of cancer, where it is located, and how much the cancer has grown.

Some of the more common signs and symptoms of cancer include:

1. Continuous pain in the stomach.

2. A change in the ability to pee or poop.

3. Rapid weight loss without a clear cause

4. Change in the size or shape of the testicles.

5. Blood in the pee, with no pain while peeing.

6. Severe, recurrent headaches.

7. A lump or thickening on the breast or other area of the body.

8. Persisting cough or hoarseness. Coughing up bloody phlegm.

9. Difficulty swallowing (known as dysphagia) or difficulty digesting food.

10. Unusual bleeding or unusual discharge from a part of the body, such as the nipple. Discharge refers to something that is released or leaves the body as waste.

11. An obvious change in a wart or a mole. A wart is a growth on the body caused by a virus. A mole is a type of discolored area on the skin that can be flat, raised, and/or have hair. Examples of obvious changes of a mole would be if it were more discolored than usual, if it becomes larger, if it itches, or if it bleeds.

12. The presence of a sore or ulcer that will not heal within three weeks. An ulcer is an open sore on the skin or on a mucous membrane. A mucous membrane is one of four major types of thin sheets of tissue that line or cover various parts of the body, such as the mouth and passages for breathing.

13. Bleeding from the vagina between periods or after menopause. The vagina is an opening in the female's body that is part of the reproductive system. A period (also known as the menstrual cycle) is the shedding of the lining of the uterus that generally occurs once every 28 days in women who are not pregnant. The uterus is a hollow organ in a female's body where the egg is implanted and the baby develops. Menopause is the time in a woman's life when periods no longer occur.

Please note that having one or more of the above signs or symptoms does not mean that cancer exists. It merely means that the diagnosis of cancer is one of many possibilities. Some of the symptoms mentioned above are direct consequences of abnormal cell growth, such as a lump. Other symptoms, such as coughing, can be due to airway passages being blocked from the cancer growth. The airway passages can also get blocked if blood goes into them as a result of the cancer. Other symptoms, such as stomach pain, can be due to damage that is done to an important organ.

11. SCIronMike

I don't mean to be rude, but you really shouldn't give medical advice unless you've been to medical school. If so, you would know that the top cause of blood in urine is a urinary tract infection and that bladder cancer is EXTREMELY rare in a young woman.

12. Trixie_20003

Trixie_20003 Guest

Thanks doctor, but maybe you should take your own advice...

13. SCIronMike

Why do I need to take my own "advice"? I've been to medical school. I earned the right to offer advice to people with health problems.

14. quick_dry

quick_dry Guest

the stethoscope avatar must be way too subtle ;)

15. Nikon_3000

Nikon_3000 Guest

i agree.. . Get her check out... It sound really stupid but she may have kidney stones... my grl peed blood one day and her stomach hurt... i was like wtf.. get her to the ER and they run tests... come to find out it is just kidney stones... i agree with the UTI thing... just get her checked out.. best bet... if u think she is preg. then even more reason to get her to the hospital. good luck man

16. rex03

rex03 Member

Get her to a doctor quick...you didnt need us to tell you that. Could be quite a few things...also not included were ulcer...but you always need to be positive.

17. BATMANs

BATMANs New Member

Isn't it illegal for non-licensed MDs to give medical advice? Not just medical school since anyone can go to med school, but never pass the final "test" or not getting their license (or having it revoked).

It's kinda like the same principle for a person that illegally gives legal advice when he/she are not BAR certified.

18. Jackhole

Jackhole New Member

No, I'm an EMT and I give medical advice all the time. Not usually on the Internet though, since I can't actually see the person. However, my advice is always qualified with a suggestion that the person see their doctor.

19. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

oh my lord... i cannot believe you fools are arguing over giving advice. :uh: who cares if you have a medical degree or not? more power to you if you do and that's your cup of tea, but if i might add, we all still have our constitutional rights... and as far as i know, freedom of speech is still included.

the majority of people know that when seeking medical attention it's best to consult a real, LIVE physician... let's not get too carried away here... :ugh:

20. EdvardGrieg

EdvardGrieg New Member

If that were really true people wouldn't be asking for the advice on an internet forum like this in the first place though either. That's why they say to go see a doctor, because apparently he does need to be told that. I also agree that it's equally important to preface where the advice is coming from. For example, I haven't been to medical school or anything, but I have Crohn's disease and consequently I can speak rather intelligently about most digestive problems, and semi-intelligently about drugs/painkillers/etc, and surgeries/hospital experiences et al. However, I'm still going to make it clear that the person go see a doctor. The main reason people are arguing about giving advice is that they don't want to see anyone get hurt by taking uninformed advice. Let's change the situation a little, let's say the person is suicidal, now everyone is most likely going to want to help them, but realistically few are probably trained to deal with that type of situation, and I wouldn't want to be the person that says the wrong thing to put them over the edge. I guess people are more interested in err'ing on the side of caution than bng to cavalier.

21. Jacquelin

Jacquelin I was your silver lining but now I'm gold.

Agreed, get her to her doctor and find out, it's the only FOR SURE thing.

22. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

Talk about thread resurrection....Im sure since June, his GF has been to the doctor. Closing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.