Girlfriend is freaking thinking shes prego...help??

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by AllProAfro, Jun 22, 2005.

1. AllProAfro

AllProAfro New Member

About 3 weeks ago we had sex with a condom.....then got into it again after about 10 minutes but we had just used the last one. So she decides to have me stick it in a couple times just because we had never done it without one....now she is freaking out thinking shes prego even though shes on the pill and i didnt cum in her. She is supposed to start her period later this week. Is there any reason i should be worried about her being pregnant?

2. DuFresne

DuFresne Guest

She's just paranoid

3. remike

remike the second coming

That pic of Tom getting the money shot is fantastic beyond words.

Get her a piss test if you're so worried. I've always believed it's worth paying for that piece of mind. There is no reason for you to lose anymore sleep over this.

4. Evil Unicorn

Evil Unicorn Lurk but Don't Touch

I agree.. if she is that paranoid about it, just get her a pregnancy test.

5. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Yea preg tests are like 5 bucks at walmart and all of them are pretty much the same.

But she probably isnt pregnant. If she is going to worry about this all the time, you might want to reconsider your sexual relationship. Its scarry that so many people know so little about thier bodies and how they work.

6. lick wid nit wit

lick wid nit wit Official OT Oracle

A piss test isn't going to be accurate if she is indeed pregnant this early in the game.

Tell her to fucking chill out, SHE'S ON THE GODDAMNED PILL AND YOU DIDN'T BUST A NUT IN HER.

Seriously people. The pill is 99% effective in preventing pregnancy. People shouldn't be fucking if they don't know the full facts about birth control.

7. lauren

lauren Active Member

since when are people so paraniod.

"shes on bc, and i wore a condom and i pulled out. omg...FREEKING out here.....she prego?????"

if you are that paranoid, you shouldnt be having sex.

8. sipherx

sipherx Jamesl.info

Dude when my girl wasnt on BC we had unprotected sex all the time, she was late by 10 days before she finally got her period. I wouldnt worry about it to much. Get one of those First Response tests that can tell you if she is prego by like 5 days before her period.

9. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

The piss tests dont work unless you have already conceived. You didn't cum in her, don't worry about it. How old is she?? That is just silly. She should go to the doctor and get some ECP pills if she gets that freaked out. After she does a couple doses of those :barf:... she'll get over it

10. the first response test is not a good option... from experience. i bought one of those and took one 5 days before my period was supposed to be here and it told me i was not pregnant, and it was wrong. they are accurate AFTER you miss your period, even tho they say before because you have to have high enough levels of the hormone hcG for it to work and most women don't. tell her not to stress, seriously, it will only make things worse. in january of last year i thought i was pregnant and i stressed out about it so much that my period was 3 weeks late. took 5 pregnancy tests and all came back negative but the stress is what made it later. plus i noticed that you said 3 weeks ago and she was expected to get it later this week. so most likely you had sex within a week after she had her lost period which is not a very fertile time, it is possible but not likely. just chill.... chances are good shes not, especially if she takes the pill when shes supposed to.

11. RockChick

RockChick New Member

she thnks she is pregnant although you didnt cum in her AND tho she is on hte pill?

my goodness, i feel sorry for you man. she is not pregnant... holy crap, you need a ton of bad luck to get pregnant like this.

let me tell ya a) when i started dating my man i wasnt on the pill but we had sex... unprotected... he pulled out. not something to brag about, not very smart either but nothing happened... b) im on the pill now and we have sex basically every day, he cums inside me every time and nothing happened.

tell her to grow up and stop being paranoid. if she cant take the responsibility if something goes wrong... then she shouldnt have sex.

12. swisher59

swisher59 New Member

the more she freaks out, the later her period will be (due to stress). tell her to chill the fuck out!

13. Bret The Ripper

Bret The Ripper I

:werd:

Make sure she knows this. being that stressed out will cause her period to be late also. Get her a dumb test. Even though they dont work this early it will make her feel better.

14. <Dr. Drank>

<Dr. Drank> New Member

me and my GF do it all the time without a condom.. she's on the pill too..

tell her she's on it for a reason, and to stop over reacting...

btw, how much better was it without the condom! :cool: