SRS Girlfriend insecure about my female friends

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Prepsho, Mar 16, 2005.

1. Prepsho

Prepsho Guest

First off. I love my SO so very very much. I wouldn't do anything in the world that would hurt her. She is the love of my life and I will never give her up and she knows this. Recently one of her best friends started talking to me and we're almost instantly really good friends. Now for starters, I have no intent in pursuing her best friend, she's an awesome friend to me, but that's all. What bothers me is that my SO doesn't even like the fact that I talk to her. I don't have many female friends in the first place, why could one make a difference!

Here's more of the story, that has to do with her. She has many, many guy friends, those of whom she hugs and flirts with everyday. She willingly tells me about it, why! But I'm a nice guy and I don't let it get to me. I know we both truely love each other so I shrug off all the pointless hugs that she "needs" to give her friends. One of her guy friends also offered to take her to Switzerland, and let me tell you, I probably won't be going. I've just been starting to recently think about this because one girl is sturring up her mind, but I have numerous guys to think about when she's on her own. It's starting to bother me that she thinks this way.

Cliffs: SO's bestfriend is great friends with me.. SO is jealous, even though I'm truely in love with her. My SO is great friends with many, many guys, but i remain faithful in her.

Damn, I'm beginning to think this is a maturity/trust issue now that I wrote all this. Anyone have any other opinions on this?

Sorry if this is really closely related to the other topic.

2. *XxChocoTacoxX

*XxChocoTacoxX Mmm... Choco tacos... :drool:

Have you tried to tell her exactly what you just told all of us? About how you don't have many female friends and how having one new one doesn't change how you feel about her? And how she's always on her other guy friends and you don't say anything but when you talk to another female, she gets on your neck? Basically, the only thing I would do is not care. I mean, yeah, she's getting upset but don't worry about it cause it's nothing. But if she starts trying to doubt your motives, just bring up the fact that she's touching other guys all the time and you've let her do it without getting at her throat about it and you're just talking to someone (and it's even one of her best friends) so she shouldn't be worried about it.

3. Britney Spears

Britney Spears New Member

Beverly Hillz, California *~ I LOVE FANMAIL! ~* Je
    Why are you jealous? What does he have that you dont?

4. Toxicity

Toxicity New Member

This is not exactly the response you would like to hear in The Asylum.. But, bro, if i was you, I would "suggest" to her guy friend not to take her to switzerland. IMO, thats pushing it a lil' bit.

5. Prepsho

Prepsho Guest

Britney: Maybe it is jealousy. I don't know, it never really bothered me until a couple days ago, but currently I'm not really jealous of them anymore, maybe it was a male mood swing or something :rolleyes:

The thing is, is that I don't know who this guy friend is, personally. His name is Keith and I've heard about him before, but she's the one who told me about him taking her someday. What worries me, is I can see her going with no consent against me. Maybe it's more of a problem with the relationship, or maybe she is just too oblivious to my thoughts on the subject of love, but who really knows at this point. :hsugh:

6. sirrach

sirrach New Member

man this sounds pretty messed up. If she is willing to go away with some guy that is not her boyfriend that doesn't sound like someone who really cares for their boyfriend. People who are insecure about things like this tend to be the ones that are the worst of it...

7. Prepsho

Prepsho Guest

Alright I'll take that into account. I guess I'll just see how things go and see what she does :hs:

8. Tell her what's on your mind. I think that fool is trying to get with your girl man. You'd be dumbass to let her go to switzerland with that idiot