Girlfriend going to Vegas again.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by RiTaLiN, Sep 9, 2007.

1. RiTaLiN

RiTaLiN New Member

Sorry for the length of this but If anyone can give me some advice on this situation I could really use the help.

I usually give my girlfriend alot of freedom when it comes to going out with other friends but it definitly takes a toll on me whenever she goes to vegas. Over the past 6 months she has gone to vegas with her friends about 5 times now and everytime she goes im at home biting my nails knowing what goes on in vegas and hearing the jokes from all my friends saying "oh man shes so cheating on you lolololol". Finally though the last time she came back I had to dig into her phone and I saw a bunch of phone calls to other guys she met over that weekend and text messages too. Mostly nothing too bad except for this one guy telling her to come up to his room but i didn't see much follow up from that and she claimed she never went there. What really sucked is that we had gotten into an argument about it and in the middle of the argument some random guy from a blocked number called her and she played it off like who is this? I don't know you! and the guy's like "wtf are you serious?" then is like "whatever" and hangs up. I should of just walked out on her but I didn't.
    We have a good relationship but the only thing that makes us argue is when she goes out on these lavish trips with her ho train friends which is why i did'nt break up with her over my anger about getting the guys numbers in Vegas. She said most of the guys numbers were bouncers in clubs to get them in which I believe but there were a couple other guys that were texting and calling back and forth that made me suspicious. I think I may be nieve for thinking she didn't cheat on me but whatever.
    She leaves again for one of her other friends birthdays in two weeks and I am already dreading it. I don't want to be the psycho boyfriend that tells her she can't go because I do what her to have fun and I don't wish to be controlling, but I feel that after what happened last time I don't have confidence in her going anymore. I told her this and told her that if she goes I want her going knowing that it really hurts me when she does go. I don't know what to do, it really hurts me so much when she goes that I want to break up with her. Any advice would be much appreciated, im stressing over this badly.

2. i_is_surf

i_is_surf New Member

No bullshit and no OT super eThug talk....

But unless she is rich or providing me with a lot of something I can't get somewhere else......

I'd have been gone right after she went on trip #2.

Some folks on OT will say stop being a pussy and trust her..

I say fuck that disrespectful biatch... She knows you don't like it and you know she lied to you (for whatever reason) but she still goes..

That would be plenty for me to show her the door...

**Edit**

And she actually told you some of the numbers in her phone are for bouncers so she can get in the clubs..... And you actually believe that??? Puuuhhhllease

3. ssbowtie1

ssbowtie1 New Member

That's not right. If she respected you she would either not go or invite you along.

4. i_is_surf

i_is_surf New Member

....And I thought I was a lurker. . .

5. ssbowtie1

ssbowtie1 New Member

:rofl:

6. RiTaLiN

RiTaLiN New Member

I know all these responses are very right. I'll admit it and feel free to call me a pussy, but im too attatched to let her go. I wished I could be one of thsoe dirtbag guys who are always like "Oh man fuck that bitch, it just left her" and then they have literally no emotion for them or at least on the outside. I really need to let it go because I do agree it will end eventually and thats for sure. The issue about the bouncers, I do believe cause reading the texts it was stuff about hey come by tonight and well set u up with this table and what not. I was trying to plan a trip next weekend with her to San Francisco but it looks liek it is going to fall through because alot of people at my work just quit and were understaffed now so I don't think i'll be able to get it off. she justifys her going to vegas because "we don't go out" or do anything so I shouldnt let her down and this possible bailing on san francisco is why shes gonna goto Vegas now. I really try to go out and I honestly think she's the reason we don't go out she never wants to and I know it's jsut an excuse. How do you all think I should approach this to her?

7. ElChupacabra

ElChupacabra we should have fucking shotguns

Dude, fucking let her go before you end up married to her. My divorce will be final next week, been separated 3 years. I haven't been in the same ROOM with bare tits in 3.5 YEARS. Is this where you want to be? Break it off before you have a reason not to, like 2 kids. She is walking all over you, if you stay, she will only increase.

8. ElChupacabra

ElChupacabra we should have fucking shotguns

Don't answer the phone again.

9. RiTaLiN

RiTaLiN New Member

If I threaten to break up with her I know she'll change immediately. I feel it's wrong tho to use the breaking up threat so freely. fuck I don't know how to be a stronger person about this. I've faced many obsticles in my life and overcame them but this one however Is the hardest and I don't know if I can break up with her and not go back.

10. jmezz

jmezz layin in bed stretchin my pumped quads for hours

Then I hope you enjoy being walked on.

If you are unhappy but too much of a pussy to leave the situation then stop all your complaining. You're doin it to yourself.

11. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

Yeah, I wouldn't put up that.

IMO, you are not being controlling or possessive by having a problem with this. Going to Vegas 5 times in six months with ho-train friends and then coming back with random dudes calling and texting you would give me reason enough to end it.

I know what you're saying though. It is hard to let someone go when you love them or are really attached. But the reality of the situation is that this is probably only going to get worse and she will keep testing her luck on how far she can go on your patience.
    Have a talk with her and see how she reacts. It sounds like she is going through a young/immature phase that requires constant partying with friends and extensive flirting with guys..... I just got out of a relationship with a girl who got into that phase.... IT IS NOT FUN! Get out while you can if she refuses to cut back and respect you more.

12. RiTaLiN

RiTaLiN New Member

Dude I think your straight foreward advice was the best. I just called her and told her flat out, I don't want you going to vegas because of me, period. The good thing was it didn't goto an argument and though it took awhile of detours she finally agreed to it and were much better. I think the more she doesnt hang out with her old friends, the better it makes her as a person. She slowly becomes more and more mature about things and acctually wants to do good in college now and cares about partying less now. Shes told me before that I make her a better person and I know that she ahs made me a better person in my studying and work ethics and she is starting to realize that her old friends are pathetic and worthless wanna-b gold diggers.

13. ptwiggens

ptwiggens New Member

Trust your intuition. If you get that feeling in your solar plexus, that means that you most probably have a liar on your hands (which would mean she cheated). Your mind is very well calibrated to tell you when someone is cheating to you, and that's how it lets you know.

If you really want to find out, next time she comes back to Vegas, accuse her of cheating again... then brush it off really quick without resolving the subject and try to change the subject. If she lets you change the subject without proving that she is innocent of cheating... she is probably lying (though you should already know that from intuition.)

14. Abomb

Abomb New Member

sack the FUCK UP PUSSY

15. razi

razi New Member

tell her straight up what the problem is, but don't be a dick about it. You don't have to break up with her, but don't let her walk all over you, especially a self-destructive two-step that's she's been doing. You've got to be strong, and take over as the Main Influence in her life (taking that power away from her ho friends).

16. SoySauciAl

SoySauciAl Guest

Seeing that you are a young man in college.. here is my one and only advice.. bitches come and bitches go. simple as that.

and being a past bouncer myself.. trust me.. i wont be texting random girls unless i know im getting a good chance of getting my dick sucked.

17. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

/thread :)

18. asshole

asshole dont eat yellow snow! OT Supporter

duude ditch the bitch! I was in vegas and you should see all the hoes doing the walk of shame and i might say walking a bit funny from what happens in vegas stays in vegas.. hahahhaha you should go there and see it for yourself. Its pretty sad to see all the chix that must do some pretty nasty stuff cause they tend to look broken or just like they lost some part of their core values or innocence by the end of the weekend .. i just think its sad and funny at the same time... so yeah DITCH THAT BITCH! :big grin:

19. asshole

asshole dont eat yellow snow! OT Supporter

oh and we saw people having sex in teh mall duude all the hoes that go there... go there for 1 reason! and most of the time its not to gamble .. just keep that in mind

20. autobahn

autobahn New Member

dump her straight away. there's an off chance she's being faithful, but just the fact that she still goes there and has ANY guys texting her means that she's probably cheating.

don't make it emotional. say, "I'm gone, I have no proof you're a whore, but you act like one. I don't want a girl who makes me wonder if she's a whore or not. bye"

21. autobahn

autobahn New Member

and girls go to vegas together to get plowed in the alcohol and penis sense of the word.

if they were going to gamble and have a good "girls" time they'd bring their guys along and just ditch them during the nights. there's nothing harmful to a little vegas fun as long as it ends on the dancefloor or in the bar and she comes back home to your room.

22. iwishyouwerebeer

Wow, I've never seen so many inscure men. I can't believe how many of you assume that women only go there to fuck other guys :rofl: It's the same stereotype that men go there for the strippers and prostitutes.

23. autobahn

autobahn New Member

I don't disagree guys go there for strippers and prossies. It's not a stereotype, it's the truth.

There are plenty of people who go to vegas ONLY for the gambling, shows, etc.... This is true. However, it doesn't seem like the male is invited in this situation. I can see a group of girls going once just to have some fun and doing some gambling and hitting up some shows, but when it becomes a regular occurrence that the males aren't invited to, and when the female of the relationship comes home with guys calling her, text messages from random guys, etc.... It doesn't take a genius to figure out what's probably going on.

Girls would like go there to hook up with guys they'll never see again at the clubs. It's great for them because nobody will ever know they were being a slut, and there's very little chance of their boyfriend learning about their amorous encounters with men they meet there. It's perfect.

It's not about insecurity, it's about reality. She GIVES HER FUCKING NUMBER OUT TO MULTIPLE MEN. What the fuck would the point of that be? For friendly, platonic encounters? For poker or blackjack tips? Get a clue :rolleyes:

24. Khan

Khan New Member

End it.

25. iwishyouwerebeer

Oh yeah, this kid's girl sounds shady as fuck. I'm not even sure I believe that she really physically cheats on him, but emotionally it sure sounds like she relishes in these trips getting guys attention and things. But I don't feel at all that's always the case.