Girlfriend gets 'chafed' during the act...recommendations?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by el_gato_negro, Apr 14, 2008.

1. el_gato_negro

el_gato_negro New Member

My girlfriend has a problem with vaginal irritation during sex. The outermost part of her vagina is really sensitive and it doesn't take more than a few minutes (if that) for intercourse to become uncomfortable.

We've tried using more lube but that just mutes any sensation she gets. We've been using Astroglide...is there something else we could try? I also use Trojans - is there another brand of condom that might not rub so much? I'm not sure it's the condom since she gets rubbed raw bareback too, but it's worth considering.

L'il help?

2. fray

fray New Member

not enough foreplay for her to be sufficiently aroused?

also, in my experience trojans suck. I don't know that they rub any more or less than other brands, but they tend to have weird lube that always seemed to gunk up funny. I suppose something like spermicide on the condom or something could be irritating her too, but you said it happens even without, so...?

3. el_gato_negro

el_gato_negro New Member

I thought foreplay might come up. She's odd...more than a little foreplay and she loses her buzz.

Yeah, I don't understand it either.

4. fray

fray New Member

I'm that way unless it's something that's feeling exceptionally good.

That could be part of your problem though...

5. el_gato_negro

el_gato_negro New Member

We've discussed it, and she says she's never liked foreplay much, and it's not anything I'm doing or not doing. I know she'd tell me if there's something she wants me to do and how to do it. She's never been shy about that.

Believe me, I wish she liked foreplay more. I like to play around before getting to the fucking. :hs:

6. Fish Taco

Fish Taco Ass Man

Is her problem skin to skin chaffing?

Try an old pair of panties, best id theyre still tight, cut hole big enough for engulfed member in appropriate location(s) and see what happens.

7. el_gato_negro

el_gato_negro New Member

No, it's the entrance to the vag. Interesting idea though.

8. yankeeschick14

yankeeschick14 New Member

monistat anti-chafing powder-gel. seriously, best stuff in existence. buy some now, it will change her life. I'm very sensitive too, and if i put that on before and after, and after shaving, and before wearing shorts, it avoids all problems. my gyno recommended it.

also, try avoiding spermicidal condoms and lubricants. she may be sensitive.

9. Ladybug

Ladybug Guest

How often are you having sex?

If you're doing it at a high frequency then she just hasn't had time to heal from the previous rumbles and it's just acting as an irritant. Maybe she just needs a little time and some talc?

10. Zephyr

Zephyr New Member

Taking a wild guess here, so don't yell at me.
    Maybe she is allergic to w/e condom material you're using. Try lambskin.

11. el_gato_negro

el_gato_negro New Member

pretty infrequently. Our schedules are very mismatched :wtc:

bless you, this sounds like just what we need. :love:

edit: maybe not. i think the problem she's having is in the entrance to her vagina (as in the internal organ, not the vulva).

12. yankeeschick14

yankeeschick14 New Member

interesting. then i'm going with work hard to get her wetter, I dont understand the claim of not enjoying a lot of foreplay. Explain to her that that's what will help her avoid being hurt. If you do it right, it should be very enjoyable. Find out what she likes...it may not be direct stimulation, but maybe a back rub or extra kissing or something will get her going a bit more.

And I stand by my thoughts that she may be sensitive to 1. spermicide or 2. latex. try out lambskin condoms.

13. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

I came in here to post the same thing... but use the plastic type condoms... avoid any type of sperm killer.

14. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

also along the lines of foreplay.. I use to hate it.... the whole thing with laying there guiding them to the right spot and working though it... and then geting bored... and right when he got it he trys somethign else.... :rolleyes:... thankfully I have my husband... gets it right the frist time every time :drool:...

Maybe she thinks because of past problems you will be the same way.. you should tie her up and make her bend to your way;) Maybe she is not really in to the whole sex thing but she thinks in order to keep you she has to give it to you.. or maybe she really is not in to foreplay and ger irritated due to latex.... I know latex really had me sore. sperm killers caused bladder infections in me.

goodluck

15. imhisgrl85

imhisgrl85 New Member

She's not odd. I assure you this problem is more common than you think.

If her inner labia are smaller than average, the vagina has a hard time holding in the moisture, instead it gets dry. If the inner labia are average sized to large (which doesn't mean a girl has more sex than girls with smaller labia) the vagina holds in moisture better.

The only solution to this problem is tons more foreplay, some slobber on it every once in a while, and NO MORE LUBE. (lube only makes it sticky, just spit in your hand next time sounds gross but who cares)

[​IMG]

16. razi

razi New Member

try rougher foreplay, possibly? if she's not enjoying the foreplay, you're not hitting the right buttons. sometimes it takes a bit to find the right combination.

also, do you keep the fuzz trimmed down there (does she?)... it might be a friction problem. there are different types of lube out there. I'd see if you can find a sampler pack, or something.

17. el_gato_negro

el_gato_negro New Member

Yeah, I've been thinking today that maybe she should try some self-stimulation while we're making out or something. I've tried it but she has a sensitive clit and the pleasure zone is very small. It seemed like I was either murdering her or doing nothing at all. My fingers may be too wide for the process :o

I don't understand the not liking it thing either...but like you said, maybe she just hasn't found something she really likes just yet. Or maybe she just likes it quick and dirty. :mamoru:

18. el_gato_negro

el_gato_negro New Member

Interesting. Her inner labia are damn near invisible. She isn't super-into oral, but maybe this will be a good excuse to make her let me eat it a little more often. ;)

19. aim2kill

aim2kill New Member

hm, my gf loves it, and when she just gets a little tounge tease, then she gets super wet, just some light flicking!:naughty: