Girlfriend doesn't take any initiative

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by jaywalk85, Mar 14, 2007.

1. jaywalk85

jaywalk85 New Member

I've been dating a girl for two years now and we haven't had sex (she's a virgin steadfastly saving it for marriage) and I'm ok with that. She is open to other things sexual, just no penetration. Problem is, she tends to ignore any needs of mine once hers are met.

I honestly just don't think she realizes that I'm going along unsatisfied. She can be sensitive when I bring something like that up directly. Any suggestions on how to get the point across without directly approaching her about it?

2. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

Yes. Be the man and lead her through it. Show her what you want her to do... tell her. If she doesn't comply, spank her ass. So what if she is 'sensitive' about it. When it comes to sex, women want a man to be direct.

3. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

if you have been dating a girl for two years and you cant bring up the subject, just eject now.

not kidding.

4. demosnat

demosnat New Member

yeah....or try talking to her about it like a reasonalbe adult.

5. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

qft

6. dontdothat

dontdothat Guest

If you can't be honest and open with someone you've been dating for 2 years, you have bigger problems than lack of sexual pleasure. I understand she may be sensitive, but she should trust you enough to talk to you about your needs without losing it. I've had issues with sex myself, and the only way I got over my issues was to talk to my SO about it. I can't say I was the easiest person to talk to all the time about it.. still any time he has approached me in a non-judgemental, sensitive way I opened up to him. I learned about his needs and despite what I ideally wanted to do I started cracking because I knew that he was unhappy with our sex life. It wasn't easy, but at least I know I'm the person I am today regarding those things because we discussed them, not because he pulled some sneak attack moves. Don't let her make you believe it's not o.k. to talk about your needs, just don't be an ass about it.