SRS Girlfriend broke up with me, had sex with my bestfriend, I still want her back, help

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Will Dafoe, Dec 13, 2007.

1. Will Dafoe

Will Dafoe Look back and LOL

So about a month ago, my girlfriend broke up with me. She said she needed space and freedom. Within a few days, she was with my bestfriend but I didnt think she would be the kind of girl to have sex so soon. I was wrong. But I still want her back, honestly, part of me knows we are meant for each other. I would be willing to look past anything she did to have her back

so help me out :wtc:

2. Will Dafoe

I want to believe that she will see the error in her ways

3. Exiled

Exiled New Member

4. Will Dafoe

honestly, im just not ready to give up, and as much as it hurts to know they are together right now, i would get back with her in a heartbeat if i could. Im prepared to be hurt, so how to I go about this?

5. polishillusion

polishillusion New Member

no advice we can give you will help you feel better.

you will grow from this.

and it too shall pass.

6. Will Dafoe

hmmmmm this helps

thanks

7. eXyle

eXyle ׂ

let it go, as difficult as it may be for you right now, she actually did you a favor. now you won't be stuck in a relationship with someone who has no respect for you. now that you're free of her, you'll be in a much better position to end up with someone who is far better for you.

take the time necessary to deal with what has happened, but don't dwell on it. come to terms with what occured and then move on with your life. go out with friends, spend time with family, start a new hobby, etc.

also, avoid contact with both of them until you've put the whole situation behind you, emotionally and mentally.

8. hbrown023

hbrown023 New Member

If you got back with her tomorrow, once you calm down and rationalize everything that happened you will never get over that she slept with your best friend. Be around family and friends and try your best to let it pass.

9. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

i thought about my ex every day for about 9 months. all the while racking up notches on my belt.

i got a new gf. im happy now. you will be too someday

10. camarocane

camarocane New Member

Ill give you the advice that I apply to all my relationships,

The best way to get over someone is to get under someone else:bowdown:

Go find a fat chick

11. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

She ALREADY DID! She saw that she wasn't happy with the guy she was with (for whatever reason), so she ended the relationship.

12. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

WAKE UP! She used the oldest trick in the book. Pulled the old "I think we need space" which translates into "I have someone else in mind." To make it worse she didn't even wait but immediately shacked up with your friend (who is also an asshole apparently) and is still with him. WAKE UP kid, she doesn't have feelings for you. You are just driven to get her back because you are lonely and want to feel loved. Even if she did come back to you (which I doubt she will) you will never get over what she did, you are in denial.

Also, the more you whine about it and bug her the more turned off she gets by you (just so you know).

13. NiggaPHX420

NiggaPHX420 OT Supporter

Exactly. This girl fucked you over in the worst way possible, and so did your friend. Fuck them both. Do everything in your power to avoid them. You are suffering from loneliness and wishyouwerebeer said, want to have the loved feeling again.

This person wronged you in the most horrible way possible. There is no sane reason to keep her in your life. She cheated once, WITH YOUR BEST FRIEND, she'd do it again if you got back together. Maybe she'll fuck your brother next.

14. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

I'm sorry for your loss

15. Striker22

Striker22 New Member

your best friend :ugh: ? Are you delusional dude ? Any decent friend would stay out of that mess. Start finding others to be around, because your not around the right kind of people it seems. Id get back at both of them big time.. im sure OT can provide ideas :naughty::rofl:

16. JohnJohnJohnson

:bowdown:

17. iwishyouwerebeer

:dunno: Not everyone needs to be coddled.

18. Mangina

Mangina New Member

She made her choice bro. Move along to the next trick.

19. JohnJohnJohnson

:dunno: Not everyone needs to hear you foaming at the mouth.

Even though it's all just a joke ha ha ;)

Great sense of humor on bigol't here.

Or to put it another way... there's a time and place for brash commentary... and a time and place for grace... and the time is right now, and the place is the Asylum.

20. KSNIPPY

KSNIPPY As lost as i get i will find you

seriously man, youve gotta look at the bright side of this, she has unknowingly given you the opprotunity to go out and find someone better than her. you definately deserve someone better if she went off and already has done something so stupid and selfish as sleeping with your friend. be strong, and fill your life with friends, hobbies and anything that makes you happy.:hug:

21. Kirbys Autumn

Kirbys Autumn Mrs. Kirby McSpic

As everyone else alreayd said just move on. She disrepected you and hurt you in the worst way possible. It's going to hurt for awhile, but someday you will be happy again. Right now you want to get back with her because you miss her presence, but you don't need her. Just fill your life with friends/family. Do things that make you happy. Live your life and get out there and make friends that are actually worth your time and mean something.

22. iwishyouwerebeer

Oh I wasn't joking at all in this thread, some people need a dose of reality. It's not like the kid is suicidal, I would never joke if it was a serious situation...but this is what seems to be a young naive kid who is trying to get back with the girl who left him for his best friend and still wants nothing to do with him. Where was your advice? Condolences wont help him any more than my comment. Mine still stays the same. Wake up, move on, realize you deserve better than her.

23. Bencorn

Bencorn New Member

Best to move on, holding the feelings may lead to you hooking back up with her later again but it'll never work out because you will constantly live in fear of her leaving you again. It sucks to hear it, but I wish someone would have been there to tell me that about 2 1/2 years ago when my girlfriend of 2 years did essentially the same thing. We hooked up again when she broke up with her boyfriend and we had a fun weekend together, and then she decided to take off again leaving me back at square one again trying to get over her.

I still love her to this day, but I will never try anything with her again because I can't trust her. You can love someone without being with them, and in this case, it's probably your safest bet.

24. JohnJohnJohnson

Grace

25. Bleed

Bleed New Member

dude u know that there was shit going on before she broke up with you right?
    she was getting nailed by him long before you broke up.

get over it and move on.