girlfriend bled during sex... was it her hymen?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by fixthe fernback, Apr 10, 2008.

1. fixthe fernback

fixthe fernback New Member

So my girlfiend and I really went at it last night, and everything was going great. We change positions after a break where I am perpendicular and kind of coming in from the side/bottom, and after I bit she says I am chafing her. I slow down and she doesn't feel any chafing, but after a minute or so she realizes that she's not just super wet, she's just bleeding.

This was the first time that she has had sex with any vigor. She had one sexual partner before, but she says that he was a sloth in bed. She never bled her first time (I know not everyone bleeds their first time). So she thinks that the bleeding was from her hymen. I thought it was just a friction burn, but there was an appreciable amount of blood (it leaked out onto my sheets :o). Did I pop her cherry? We have tried having sex before, but due to performance anxiety and really shitty Trojan-ENZ, nothing really escalated to any appreciable penetration. This was her first vigorous sex.

Was this just her cherry being popped? Should we be worried? Will it happen again if we do it tonight?

As an aside, what is a good pre-treatment to get out blood from sheets? :o

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Sounds like you "popped her cherry" so to speak. No you shouldn't be worried either way though. Ask her today if she feels sore. If she does that's another good sign that's what happened. If she is sore do not push to have sex again. Also purchase some lube anyway for your future for those times where she does need more lubrication.

Having very hard sex without lube is bound to sometimes hurt a girls vijayjay.

And getting blood out? I don't know about wives tricks but there is blood remover liquids you can purchase :dunno:

3. fixthe fernback

We always have to use lube... BC doesn't treat her well in the moisture department. She didn't give any indication that she was sore this morning, she still wants to do it again tonight, but I will be sure to ask.

I remember this stuff my parents used to get out blood when my brother used to get bad nosebleeds, it was called clear magic. I looked in the past, but couldn't find it. Also, last I checked, I couldn't find anything that claimed to be able to get out blood in the detergent section in walmart, but it was walmart. I'll check the grocery store next time I am there.

4. Dreams2Reality

Dreams2Reality saywhat

:rofl:

IWYWB always keeps me laughing.

5. iwishyouwerebeer

That's good :bigthumb:

And yeah, I have some blood remover I got just from the local market and it works amazingly. You rub it in while washing the area with cold water. Just try some stores and ask for it. Hopefully they don't assumed you killed someone.

6. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

BIZ works well on organics (blood, grass, juice, etc). I just throw my stuff in a bucket to soak overnight and it is usually gone in the AM. :)

7. Ladybug

Ladybug Guest

I have a fun story concerning my blood, violent constant sex, and my ...vajayjay.

I'll make it really short. We didn't get out of bed for anything but food and showers for about 4 days. On the fourth day I'm sore and probably swollen to an extent but it still feels oh so good. Stupidly we didn't take a logical break and just did it again and very suddenly it stopped being so nice. I bled very very lightly and constantly for a full 3 weeks after.

I went to the doctor about it twice, the first time the doctor said it was nothing to worry about, i just had- in medical terms- a "traumatized vagina"
    the second it was more worrying because the bleeding took so long to stop, i was tested for all kinds of things and it all came back negative, even had an ultrasound. I still don't know what was bleeding or why but everything is normal now. The great thing about flesh is that it heals!

I had an amusing thought just then though, I'd never bled during/after sex before then and I'd never had sex that hard before, how long do those 'cherry' things usually bleed for?

8. Ladybug

Ladybug Guest

P.S DON'T DO IT AGAIN TONIGHT, even if she wants it! Just to be on the safe side. Give her body time to heal.

9. aim2kill

aim2kill New Member

my SO bled one time, and she had complained of tenderness from a rough bit of sex, it was a fairly good amount, and it wasnt her 'cherry' as we have had sex numerous times before, but we gave it time to heal and the third day we were good to go!

:naughty:

10. Cheeks

Cheeks New Member

Arnold: "If it bleeds, we can kill it..."

...sounds like you killed it alright.

11. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

Sounds like she was dry and you tore her vagina....... be careful this can actually cause serious scarring and if done often enough can eradicate her sensation, meaning the scars will form and she won't feel anything during sex

Let her heal, and take it fucking easy there Rambo... use some lube.

12. Ep

Ep Guest

It was either something to do with her period or you tore somethin. I didnt really read your post cause I was lazy but most chicks pop their cherry when they are young.. From things other than sex

13. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

14. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

:rofl: I say vajayjay all the time and my friends always give me the :ugh: look

Last edited: Apr 14, 2008
  15. z284pwr

z284pwr OT Supporter

Hydrogen Peroxide will also get out blood. Put it on the spot and rub it together while running it under warm water. You may have to do this a couple times but it usually gets it out. Then just throw it in the wash and it should be good. :) You may want to try it on a little part of the fabric first to make sure it wont bleach it if its a dark colored sheet.

16. imhisgrl85

imhisgrl85 New Member

it was not her hymen. The girl is not a virgin and you don't need rough sex or a 20 inch penis to bust a hymen. A girl can lose her hymen without sex, like if they are athletic and such. A girl could lose her hymen using tampons.

Orgasms cause the cervix to contract, she could have just had blood left from her cycle, and the contracting made it come out.

I have bled from sex, and sometimes it is not noticable and sometimes it is. but it most certainly is not her "cherry" don't get a big head.

17. iwishyouwerebeer

:ugh: How do you know? Is this the OP's girlfriend???

18. fixthe fernback

her screen name says she's my girl :noes:

19. iwishyouwerebeer