Girlfriend and i broke up firday

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Mordaine, Mar 1, 2005.

1. Mordaine

Mordaine New Member

Well, saturday was my bday. Friday i broke up with my gf. All she did was complain at me and lie to me. It was a year and 1 month when we broke up. If your wondering what she lied about, it was she was convercing with her ex bf. And i hate that dude. I found it in her email, she was hanging out with him and everything. That was about christmas time. I tried and tried to gain trust back in her. But i never could. SO i went the rest of the time unhappy. I diddint want to be unhappy anymore. I think i did the right thing. I mean i spent time with her. i tried everything to save our relationship. But i was hurt so bad by her lieing to me and everything. She even told me that she never talked to him. Then when i found out, she started to say sorry and everything. Its really messed up. So i ended it. I just couldent take it anymore. And get this part, the day i break up with her, she goes and hangs out with my best friend with is her ex bf. And if your wondering about that story, i had gone out with her first, then next thing you know he stole her from me, then i got her back in 7 months with him. But maby i just should have stayed away. I dont know, its all messed up.

2. eisenflower

eisenflower ..□ □ □ □ I

Good for you, she sounds like a typical lying, cheating, manipulating cunt of a slutty woman. Keep looking.

3. BiffHenderson

BiffHenderson New Member

You did the right thing.

4. Sounds like you should have left the bitch a few months ago.

5. Dr3w321

Dr3w321 Sgt. Pepper's Lonely

Thread needs more av ;)

Sounds like you did the right thing though. Your own happiness is what is important

6. Abomb

Abomb New Member

ex gf did the same thing to me, same amount of time everything. except she lied to me and fucked my friend :o. Ex-communicate the biatch, now, 4 lyfe.:fawk: :fawk: :fawk: :fawk: :fawk:

7. IgnitionGSR

IgnitionGSR OT Abuser

you did the right thing buddy

8. bobbarker70

bobbarker70 New Member

9. Seoulmate

Seoulmate New Member

How did you find it in her email to begin with? Isn't that supposed to be password protected? Was she not supposed to talk to her ex to begin with? But I hear you about being lied to and then trying to get the trust back...it's almost impossible. There's no relationship if there isn't trust.

10. Mordaine

Mordaine New Member

yeah, im glad with what ive done. and its over, i hung out with my friends and that made me realize there is more out there. And i thank everyone for listing and seeing from where i come from.

and soul, yeah, she told me that she wouldent converse with him or anything. But i tell you what. IM glad shes gone. and talking to you guys really help

Last edited: Mar 2, 2005