girldfriend rant.. please read

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by mkiikid, Jul 27, 2007.

1. mkiikid

mkiikid New Member

So I got off the phone with my gf. she told me the day before she was going to meet up with her friend that she knew since she was five. Anyways long story short the guy stopped talking to her because she got with me. and they started talking tonight at dinner. Well he stopped talking to her because he liked her and and what not. very childish because its been a year and a half since they talked. so I didn't care i was like cool i get some alone time and just relax from everything thats going on with me. They talk and what not and said they were going to hang out in the future. So then i was like oh okay cool. so can i have friends that are girls then? (she has major insecurity issues and gets verrry jealous. She often tells me its because she says im too good for her.. whatever) She says yeah i thought about it and i said no i wouldn't go out with him just him only if its with you.

Then another time she wants to go to a male strip club and i was like okay cool. If I ever hang out with my friends and they want to go to a strip club then ill go(I haven't gone to a strip club in four years i just wanted her input) so now I feel its a definate double standard with her and its really getting to me.. BAADDDD .. she doesn't trust any of my female co workers at the bank i work for.

To make things worse my gf just got diagnosed with HPV so now I also got it now because of her. At least i think its because of her. I never had sex without a condom except with her. where she has had sex without a condom with at least four different guys. . It frustrating, at least I know the HPV will eventually go away so no long term effects..

any opinions or input would be greatly appreciated. oh yeah, she sometimes get frustrated that I dont get jealous about guy but she gets jealous

2. radfad88

radfad88 The Batman-O-Lantern

you have like 5 different issues goin on here... I don't know where to start...

1. are you or aren't you worried about this guy she's hanging out with? if you aren't flustered by it (a sign that you're pretty secure with your relationship with her) then I really wouldn't make a big deal about it, don't come back with the whole "well then can I have girl-friends" thing because it kind of gives the vibe that you're not ok with her and this guy hanging out... when in reality you just want her to trust you.

2. You guys have to decide what kind of view you have on stripclubs/sex-oriented environments... if you come to the conclusion that neither of you really cares if the other goes then make that decision together and then don't make a big deal about it when the other person decides to go with their friends to one.

3. HPV thing... I mean it sucks, but I don't know why it's really "to make things worse" or why it has anything to do with the rest of the post.

3. mkiikid

mkiikid New Member

1. I dont care.. she can go out with her friends that are guys.. I have/had friends that are girls but i can't really talk to them because my g/f gets mad and jealous. Its not like im going to make friends with girls out of the blue.. I feel that if i can do something than so can she and visa versa.

2. She decided no on the strip club thing because i brought up in the event if my friends would want to go. so i was like ok..

3. HPV is making her really nervous because it is linked to cervical cancer and every conversation we have she brings up as to how nervous she is and she feels like she is going to die.. Sorry for not bringing that up.

All that im saying is if I would want to go and hang out with my friends from high school that are girls or play tennis with one of my friends i can and she can play sports and hang out with her friends too i dont have a problem with it but if she wants to hang out with her guy friends then cool i just want to be able to hang out with my other friends i haven't been able to because of my gf.. but she says no because its like a double standard

4. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

perhaps you two should just talk to her and try to figure out how to solve it. Im fine with my GF hangin out with other guys as friend, but sometimes have it in the back of my head worrying about the "wat if." My GF also gets jealous, if im hanging with other girls or she meets one. I find it funny actually, but she denies it.

I dunno, if it were me, I'd just talk to her to set things straight and avoid the double standard