Girl won't fully have sex so she can call herself a virgin.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by ptwiggens, Jun 9, 2006.

1. ptwiggens

ptwiggens New Member

this pisses me off sooo much... this girl I'm dating is a virgin... and she starts having sex with me... but like halfway thru she'll be like... I can't do this... I don't wanna lose my virginity... and then later she'll be like "like all those times we almost had sex," and I look at her like :eek4: "what?"

why the hell can't she just accept she is no longer a virgin and just enjoy it damnit.

2. Eris

Eris Yes please

...define "starts having sex"?

I mean if you're penetrating her with your penis ... technically she is no longer a virgin. :confused:

Unless she seems to think you're a virgin as long as you don't orgasm. lol!

3. ptwiggens

ptwiggens New Member

I'm talking like... full on having sex... full penetration... but just stopping in the middle.

She will start off and like be really enjoying it and into it... pulling me into her and stuff... and then like... remember she has to be a virgin or something... then she is just like... lets just cuddle or something... and leaves me with massive cases blue balls.

4. Eris

Eris Yes please

But if you're fully penetrating she is no longer a virigin :dunno:

She needs to come to terms with that fact. Sounds to me like she is a tad confused on whether or not she's ready, unless she's playing some cruel blue ball game ... talk to her about it.

5. ptwiggens

ptwiggens New Member

yeah... i know... that is what puzzles me... I think she thinks as long as you don't cum your still a virgin or something... the blue balls are horrible... i literally cannot hang out with her because of it.

6. Eris

Eris Yes please

:mamoru: People think some weird shit sometimes.

Best advice I can offer is, talk to her. See what's causing her to react this way. It's clear she is second guessing her decision, which says to me, she isn't ready.

Then go for there. I wouldn't stop hanging out with her, because it might weird her out even more. Just if/when you do hang out (and you haven't had the sex convo) keep your distance, don't get caught in a situation where you'll end up walking away with blue balls.

Ask yourself if you can continue to be with her if the relationship doesn't end up being sexual.

7. mondaynightmike

mondaynightmike New Member

8. ptwiggens

ptwiggens New Member

I'm avoiding blue balls by not chilling with her... she gets like really horny and it's impossible to stave off... I dunno... just super frustrating... I'm not that hung up on sex at all... I could care less... but this just gets to me... if your going to have sex have sex... if not don't start in the first place.

9. Eris

Eris Yes please

I agree. Just seems like she isn't certain of what she wants. She gives into her desires and then second guesses herself and wants to stop.

Anyone who is seriously ready for sex wouldn't be so back and forth. :hsugh:

But nothing is going to solve it's self unless there is communication, and I get the feeling by just not seeing her at all, it might give her more of a complex.

Communication is the key to having ANY successful relationship be it, sexual, friend, or business related.

10. ptwiggens

ptwiggens New Member

I still talk to her... I just can't hang out with her alone any more... cuz we always end up doing that and its the same thing every time.

11. Eris

Eris Yes please

:mamoru: Talk to her about the situation!!!! Have some will power - it's hard I know, but if she initiates, pull back - stop it before she does!! Otherwise it's only going to continue until you're 100xs more frustrated than you are now and end up make a hastey decision.

12. ptwiggens

ptwiggens New Member

quitchyur gigglin... you don't know the pains of blueballs...haha

13. Eris

Eris Yes please

:wiggle: you're right I don't!!!! Kinda proud of that fact, but I'd never make a guy suffer from blue balls either!

14. ptwiggens

ptwiggens New Member

Yeah... sucks for us guys.

I'm convinced sex is better for women too... which pisses me off...lol... I guess the pro is we don't have to have babies and periods.

15. Eris

Eris Yes please

I don't think sex is equally any better for either sex, though I will say men are pretty much ensured an orgasm 99.9% of the time, where there are women who will go their entire live w/o knowing what it feels like.

Sex is one of those weird things, you get out what you put into it. If you and your parnter openly communicate the sex is almost definitely going to be great. Keeping an open mind and experimenting also will result in great sex!

16. ptwiggens

ptwiggens New Member

Yeah but I'm talking about the feeling... just looking at a girls anatomy... its just logical to me that it would feel better for you.

17. Eris

Eris Yes please

Well yes while the anatomy might look that way, keep in mind the sensitivity of it as well.

We are made very differently, thus the sensation we experience and how they feel may very, but have the same end result.

I honestly wouldn't think one is better than the other. I mean I am sure having something warm soft and wet around your entire pen0r has to feel extremely nice! :hsugh:

18. ptwiggens

ptwiggens New Member

oh it does... but I would imagine having a pen0r in your warm and soft has to feel nicer.

19. Eris

Eris Yes please

I'm sure it feels just as nice - otherwise we all wouldn't have sex for pleasure, it would solely be done to procreate, like most of the animal world!

20. ptwiggens

ptwiggens New Member

Most...

only one I can think of off the top of my head is Bonobos... they get around... and most of the sex they have is for pleasure.

21. Eris

Eris Yes please

Right most, I believe dolphins do it for pleasure as well.

22. crazy15

crazy15 New Member

tell her you lose your virginity once the penis enters her vagina :p

23. Guardfather

Guardfather The Paradox

Take her to a dictionary and look up the term "virgin". Then force it down her throat that she is not a virgin and should face reality. If she doesn't want you to cum in her because she's worried about getting pregnant, then at least that makes sense. But this virgin shit she's pulling is obviously wrong and absurd.

24. JaxFlJon

JaxFlJon Guest

Sounds like my EX, time to just nut in her and say "Looks like you aint a virgin no more"

25. jonno

jonno New Member

WHAT

THE

FUCK!!!lc