Girl with extra baggage? v. molestation

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Pwnguin, Jan 2, 2008.

1. Pwnguin

Pwnguin New Member

You can skip this crap and go straight to the main point below -

So, I dated this girl for a while and she broke it off because I was a shitty boyfriend, and I'll be the first to admit it (I can't tank Karazhan and talk on the phone at the same time, so something had to take a backseat). That and we didn't see each other for 3 weeks because of a play she was in.

Fastforward to this past month, I ran into her on the bus, one thing lead to another and I'm back at her house. We hang out every now and then, and in the past two weeks we've seen alot more of each other. I accidently said those wicked 3 words: "I love you." out of habit one day while fingering her. I told her it was an accident, but the day after we were hanging out and she was acting funny, and so we talked and found out that she feels that:

I must have been thinking it to have said it, and she doesn't feel the same about me. (Which is partially true, it wasn't completely out of habit)

We talked things through and she went from crying in my arms to wanting to jumping my bone, but a lack of condom kinda ruined that.

(Wanted to know if I should have said something else or any other suggestions)

Main Point:

When we talked about previous partners she said I was her first, but also beat around the bush of something that was bothering her, I dind't push it because I figured she got hurt somehow. Little did I know... We were talking again today and I asked about it because she also said I was her first kiss too, so that made me wonder. I forgot exactly what I said but afterwards: "I'm so relieved, because you had me worried there, I kinda thought you might have been molested." *silence*

She didn't really want to talk about it over the phone and I understood, but she said she never told me because she didn't want me to treat her any differently or treat her like a victim. (also, she says she's never told anyone)

I promised that I wouldn't, but soon found myself deviating from tomorrow's plans because I didn't want to do something that would conjure up old emotions. But, I realize we've been doing stuff for months and I havnt' heard a complaint. I assume I should go about this as usual, but how can I be there for her? Or any other courses of action I should take.

2. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

I wouldn't pull out a rape fantasy or dress her up in a schoolgirl outfit any time soon, but otherwise it seems she is ok with you two having sex.

Just be prepared to stop doing whatever if she breaks out crying or something

3. yankeeschick14

yankeeschick14 New Member