Girl will not stop liking me.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Toahk, Dec 19, 2007.

1. Toahk

Toahk Power User

So I met this girl through some friends over a year ago. Wasn't really immediately attracted to her, she's cute, but nothing outstanding. I ended up hooking up with her a few times when I was drunk, and thats where the story starts. We hooked up late spring semester 06, she goes home down south for the summer, I stay up here, and we don't talk all summer long. She comes back, and doesn't really bother me much, but she will call/text me a few times a week wanting to hang out. I usually never reply, im really not that into her, actually not really into anyone, i seem to lack emotions when it comes to girls (I guess thats another story) but she is insistent and really never lets up. I hooked up with her a few times during this semester, and she seems pretty content with just seeing me whenever I allow it. She will show up randomly uninvited to parties im at, which in all reality is pretty stupid in my opinion, but I could really care less. So anyways, last week I end up making out with a previous hookup of mine at the same party she is at (uninvited also) and she gets angry (I can understand). But then the next night (at another party that my cycling team and I are throwing) she is there, uninvited, and I pretty much just party all night, not paying much attention to her (as usual). She ends up coming back to my place, and obviously knows what happened the night before, and just tells me I should pick nicer girls to make out with. I am thinking what the fuck, because it doesn't phase her at all that I did this. What I am really getting at is, why does this girl keep coming back to me if I ignore her so much. I really don't even feel like an asshole because I have told her off a few times, but she doesn't seem to let up. Can the vaginarium help analyze this situation?

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:rolleyes: She's not a fucking mind-reader. You slept with the girl and probably gave her hope that you two were something more than just fuck buddies since you keep seeing her. Intelligent people would realize after being ignored for so long that things were over, but unfortunately for you you've got a clinger. This is an easily remedied solution, but it requires you finding your balls.....TELL HER WHAT'S UP.

Yes, ignoring her phone calls/texts and ignoring her at parties is obviously not enough. A lot of girls love that. They love the guy that plays "hard-to-get" when really you just want nothing to do with her. The next time you see her or even if she calls just fucking tell her already that she needs to stop because you have NO feelings for her.

3. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

This is going to sound mean, and could possibly backfire, and is off the wall like Vipers. But when I was last in the same situation I finally just gave in after trying to ignore this girl for months hoping she would get the picture (She stalked me, I moved and changed numbers, she looked up my new number, found me on facebook, I blocked her, remade a new e-mail so she could msg me since I had her blocked on her other account). So she came over, we had fun, and the INSTANT I was done I got up, threw her clothes at her and said "I'm done, get out" and went and started playing on my computer.

...Yes I know that makes me an asshole probably, but it worked. She (I'm assuming) felt incredibly used and has only tried to contact me once since

4. Homer Simpson

Homer Simpson New Member

girls like assholes, guys that treat them like shit and ignore them.

5. eskarinna

eskarinna New Member

tell her the truet dude. Once you tell her you are gay she will leave you alone.

6. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

or just tell her yuo are sleeping with someoen else